PDA

View Full Version : Dude wtf?

Jenisi
10-20-2003, 05:35 PM
So I play two charachters, Jenith and Jenisi. I don't try and "hide" that I play both of them. They each take care of themselves, Jenisi lives on Teras, Jenith lives in the landing. Blah blah blah. I never try to have them in the same room. And some chick starts thinking to Jenith.
[Private (Imagination - subdued)]: "hi jenisi"

>think to imag I'M JENITH, but I'll tell my sister you said hi.
You focus your mind on Imagination and think:
"I'M JENITH, but I'll tell my sister you said hi."
[Private (Imagination - subdued)]: "We both know you are jenisi"
"IRL I am, but in game, nope. Considering this is a role playing game, might as well get your facts straight :)"
Roundtime 5 seconds.
10 minutes later..
[Private] Imagination: "hi jenisi"

"What the hell is your problem girl?"
Roundtime 5 seconds.
>fame imag
Imagination has her fame disabled.
[Private] Imagination: "how you know i'm a girl"
"I know things."
Roundtime 5 seconds.
[Private] Imagination: "me too, jenisi"
5 minutes later
[Private] Imagination: "sup jenisi?"

You see Imagination.
She appears to be a Paradis Halfling.
She appears to be wizened with age and tiny. She has crossed chestnut eyes and rosy skin. She has a bald head. She has a pock-marked face, a bulbous nose and a neatly-trimmed beard.
She has old battle scars on her left arm, old battle scars on her right leg, old battle scars on her left leg, old battle scars on her right hand, and old battle scars on her right arm.
She is wearing a crystal amulet, and a heavy backpack.
>
Zalexys whines.
>
Warshin waves.
>
Devo appears to be checking his pockets for something, but finds them empty.
>
Lord Devo just went west.
>prep 501
You intone a phrase of elemental power while raising your hands, invoking Sleep...
Your spell is ready.
>cast ima
You gesture at Imagination.
CS: +93 - TD: +26 + CvA: +25 + d100: +84 - +40 == +136
Warding failed!
Imagination's eyes roll up into her head as she slumps to the ground.
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
(Forcing stance down to guarded)
>
Warshin just went southwest.
>
The light blue glow leaves Thralkin.
>'stop thinking to me
Zalexys softly says, "why kinnae ye find me a giantkin"
You say, "stop thinking to me"
>
Kyudo says, "there is nothing wrong with that"
>
Choiseul just arrived.
>
Choiseul just went southwest.
>
Zalexys whines at Cerydwyn!
>
Imagination snores quietly.
Adelphiana says something in guild speak.
>
Nakiro gestures while calling upon the lesser spirits for aid...
>
Nakiro gestures at Graysalin.
Graysalin's skin looks healthier.
>nw
[Town Square, Northwest]
This corner of the square is lively and hectic. A number of representatives of the Landing's population, including several elven loggers and a party of rough-looking dwarves, loiter around the door of the Raging Thrak Inn, where the rowdy cheers of patrons and voices raised in songs of many sorts, from snatches of heroic ballads to blushingly bawdy tunes, beckon you to enter. You also see the violet Kaltoull disk.
Also here: Neinuswolf, Saia
Obvious paths: north, south, east, southeast
>
Saia just went north.
>
Neinuswolf just went east.
>go in
Closan just arrived.

then..

You head over to the Twin Thraks Table.
[Twin Thraks Table]
A collection of highly polished shields hangs on the wall beside this table, reflecting the table and its occupants in a softly rounded way. A thick candle with three lit wicks appears to burn all the brighter for being reflected in the burnished surfaces of so many shields. A pair of identical thraks are painted on the table.
Obvious exits: out
>group close
Your group status is already closed.
>
You see Imagination approach the table.
>
Imagination arrives at your table.
>sit

You pull out a chair and plop yourself down at the table.
>'Hi hon
>
You say, "Hi hon"
>

Imagination is informing you that she wishes to have no further interaction with you OF ANY KIND! She desires that the two of you go your separate ways and have no further contact.

>
Imagination just went out.
>
The silvery luminescence fades from around you.
>

rofl wtf?

StrayRogue
10-20-2003, 05:37 PM
U2U their name to me and I'll get to work making them miserable.

Jenisi
10-20-2003, 05:39 PM
What do you mean U2U her name? All I know is her game name is Imagination.

StrayRogue
10-20-2003, 05:40 PM
Thats the name?? Fuck, I thought you made it up simply to protect someone. Good lord...

Jenisi
10-20-2003, 05:46 PM
Nope, no idea who the hell this person is.

CrystalTears
10-20-2003, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by StrayRogue
Thats the name?? Fuck, I thought you made it up simply to protect someone. Good lord...

Oh man I thought the same thing! :lol:

Weedmage Princess
10-20-2003, 06:24 PM
So...she harasses you....you deal with the situation accordingly, and *YOU* get the WARN?

What a schmoe. GMs really need to do something about that damn thing.

AkMan
10-20-2003, 06:26 PM
I'm so glad I stopped playing GS before warn came out. Otherwise I'd be banned by now. I know it.

Jenisi
10-20-2003, 06:27 PM
It got me to laugh irl, hardly ANYTHING on here gets me to do that.

LaVaca
10-20-2003, 07:36 PM
she said she was going to give me a loan then said NO!!!! came back and warned me.

Xcalibur
10-20-2003, 07:39 PM
Please, please... stop giving me attention, i'll think i'm important or something :lol:

no wasn't me

HarmNone
Originally posted by AkMan
I'm so glad I stopped playing GS before warn came out. Otherwise I'd be banned by now. I know it.

Heh. You and me both! The way this Warn thing is abused, I know I would have left a trail of bodies all the way to the Exit door! :D

HarmNone would have sacrificed a few idiots

Artha
WARN DOESN'T DO ANYTHING TO YOU, IT DOESN'T EVEN TELL GMS TO LOOK IN ON THE SITUATION. KTHXBYE.

That said, Imagination is not only a retard, but also a retarded name.

AkMan
10-20-2003, 08:34 PM
Eh that's not the point Artha. It's a copout when you don't want to, or can't rp the situation. It's so sad.

Hulkein
10-20-2003, 09:20 PM
Wait, so you play a male Jenith and a female Jenisi?

Betheny
10-20-2003, 09:54 PM
Xcal, you are important.

Jenisi
10-20-2003, 10:04 PM
LOL Jenith is female.

Weedmage Princess
10-20-2003, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by LaVaca
she said she was going to give me a loan then said NO!!!! came back and warned me.

After the countless Warclaidhm warn logs I've read on the boards, PLEASE tell me you aren't complaining about being warned. Cause if you are, you deserve to be beaten with a sledgehammer.

Weedmage Princess
10-20-2003, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by Maimara
Xcal, you are important.

It took me three times to read that correctly.

I kept reading "Xcal, you are impotent."

Xcalibur
10-20-2003, 11:03 PM
NEVER question my virility!:lol:

10-20-2003, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by AkMan

its really easy to get around... i have yet to be even scolded for any of my actions

GS4Gurl
10-21-2003, 02:42 AM
I bet I can guess who she is. I am sooo biting my tongue by not saying her name. My god it is so tempting, but if you look closely in the log for any name that sticks out it might give you a clue.

Adhara
10-21-2003, 03:13 AM
Bad bad GS4Gurl... go to your corner!

:bounce:

Weedmage Princess
10-21-2003, 03:13 AM
I KNOW!! I KNOW!!!

*raises her hand and bounces up and down in her seat like a hyperactive child on a major sugar rush*

And the stupidity of the actions matches, too!

HarmNone
10-21-2003, 03:40 AM
Heh. Educated guess, eh? ::cackles::

HarmNone thinks it just might be so :D

GS4Gurl
10-21-2003, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by Adhara
Bad bad GS4Gurl... go to your corner!

:bounce:

What? hehe I didn't say her name.. she's gotten enough attention lately. ahem.

JustMe
10-21-2003, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by Jenisi
Nakiro gestures at Graysalin.
Graysalin's skin looks healthier.

lalalalalalala.. What name sticks out to you? :saint:

[Edited on 10-21-2003 by JustMe]

HarmNone
10-21-2003, 07:47 PM
GS4Gurl, that spidey in your siggy is truly, madly disgusting!:barf:

HarmNone does not like spideys

GS4Gurl
10-21-2003, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by HarmNone
GS4Gurl, that spidey in your siggy is truly, madly disgusting!:barf:

HarmNone does not like spideys

I hate spiders too. I was hoping someone would smack their computer screen with a shoe. heehee

DCSL
10-21-2003, 08:51 PM
On this one I'd give that couple the benefit of the doubt. He was just there getting healed, I'd think.

Unless... this is how she's snapped under the pressure of PC dislike and she's taking all of you out one by one. Or irritating you one by one. Either way.

Syberus
10-22-2003, 11:35 AM
On an unrelated note, regardless of whether or not it's her... They both have been acting like complete shitheads IG lately. Gray has been running around threatening Chadj and being annoying as hell for what I can tell to be little or no IG reason (though I may be wrong, I don't claim to know everyone's life) It just seems a bit coincidental that I saw it starting after Chadj posted.

Syb

Halfsilver
10-22-2003, 11:43 AM
If you bothered to ask Chadj or Leloo, Syberus, you would know that I had apologized SINCERELY that night for being immature.

Also, the insinuations about that imagination person... totally unfounded.
I wouldn't LET her do that for one thing, secondly, I have access to her account and she has no room left on it for new characters and hasn't for some time.

Everyone goes through TC eventually, the fact that I am in one of Jenisi's logs does not mean a thing. I've actually been taking grays through there alot recently, as there aren't any healers in the courtyard anymore. k, thx

-grays/d

Weedmage Princess
10-22-2003, 12:39 PM
......well!!!!

He sure told us!!!

Syberus
10-22-2003, 02:08 PM
yes, yes he did. As I said it could have been a mistake.. but he felt the need to be a prick about it anyway.. ah well I guess that's just some people's personalty. My mistake, pardon me for the mixup.

Syb

Caramia
10-22-2003, 03:44 PM
So I play two charachters, Jenith and Jenisi. I don't try and "hide" that I play both of them. They each take care of themselves, Jenisi lives on Teras, Jenith lives in the landing. Blah blah blah. I never try to have them in the same room.

You mean except the one or two times they were both in the same room during a merchant event, right? Yeah. Unless now you wanna claim that was Sean running all of your characters there.

Xcalibur
10-22-2003, 03:45 PM
Héhéhééhéhéhéhééhéh

gotta love those...

GS4Gurl
10-22-2003, 03:52 PM
Personally, I don't see anything wrong with having two of your characters at a merchant event or at an alterer.

If you're paying for two accounts then each account deserves equal access to what you are paying for. I'm not just saying that. I only have one character total thats one account and its a basic account.

It doesn't bother me to see people MA at an alterer so as long as they don't whine. Meaning, say, one of their characters is getting an item done, then they have their OTHER character whine cus it didn't get picked, too. That's the only thing I don't like about it. I've seen it happen and I just wanted so bad to smack them. HARD!

To me it's not worth it to have two accounts or even a Four Winds account. Until I see that it's actually worth it I won't ever waste my money on that.

Caramia
10-22-2003, 04:05 PM
Personally, I don't see anything wrong with having two of your characters at a merchant event or at an alterer.

It wasn't about MAing at a merchant I was commenting on, and I'm not even going to touch that can of worms! I was just refuting her comment that she tries not to have them both in the same room, when obviously she has.

Xcalibur
10-22-2003, 04:06 PM
People are greedy

I am

you are

she is

we all are

even those priest that vowed pauvrety.

She got caught! (hahhaha) (by you, i meant)

GS4Gurl
10-22-2003, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Caramia

It wasn't about MAing at a merchant I was commenting on, and I'm not even going to touch that can of worms! I was just refuting her comment that she tries not to have them both in the same room, when obviously she has.

True.

Xcalibur
10-22-2003, 04:12 PM
she saids

I never try to have them in the same room.

hmm?

Jenisi
10-22-2003, 06:04 PM
Caramia, I'm allowd to have them in the same room if I please. I have had them in the same room before yes. But I said I TRY not to. Not that it should even matter considering it's a role playing game and they are completely seperate people. Anyways, not Sean or anyone has access to Jenisi or Jenith. I've only allowd like two people in the past to ever do that, and I trusted them IMMENSLEY. And one was my sister.

Caramia
10-22-2003, 08:26 PM
But I said I TRY not to. Not that it should even matter considering it's a role playing game and they are completely seperate people.

They aren't separate (please note correct spelling) people, they're separate ~~characters~~ run by the same player. Not quite the same thing as separate people.

I was just pointing out that you don't always try so hard to keep them separate, which is IMMENSLY different.

Jenisi
10-22-2003, 08:48 PM
LOL, dear seriously. When was the last time you saw them together? Jenisi, has only gotton like.. 1 alter in the past year (excluding paid events) that I've gone too and it was a premium merchant and as for jenith. I'll log in later and check when the last time she got an alteration was. I can't even REMEMBER the last time I've had them both at a merchant they can both attend considering I hardly ever play. But if you pay more attention to it then I do.. or care more.. then I think somone has issues.

Izalude
10-22-2003, 08:52 PM
I have an Idea as to who "Imagination" is, but I won't post till I have more proof. It's definitely not Atheana. I can tell you that for certain already.

Izalude's player

Jenisi
10-22-2003, 09:28 PM
>merchant jenith
Your last merchant alteration was 285 days ago.

Jolena
10-22-2003, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by Izalude
I have an Idea as to who "Imagination" is, but I won't post till I have more proof. It's definitely not Atheana. I can tell you that for certain already.

Izalude's player

I didn't think it was. Atheana's other characters are much better dressed and almost always have on some type of rose or cherry alteration that she has done in the past...and I looked at Imagination today.. there is no way I think Atheana would play such a downright fugly woman.

Izalude
10-22-2003, 11:17 PM
Fact 1:
Imagination's english sucks.

Proof:
You hear the subdued thoughts of Imagination echo in your mind:
"very small, 84 pounds, that tiny"

"any consolation cloak on the market? think to me"

Fact 2:

Originally posted by Xcalibur
Take an empath, halfling, human (no intel, logic penalty)

Proof:
Imagination is a halfling empath under ten trains that hangs out in TSC and runs messages on a 330 second timer.

See the rest of the thread here. http://forum.gsplayers.com/viewthread.php?tid=2190

Fact 3:
Xcalibur said he would never interact with my character Izalude. He also said that he would gladly rip off Warclaidhm off again.

Proof:
Imagination tried to rip off Warclaidhm off, and I was in the room at the time and offered mediation. Imagination did not interact with me, and instead gave Warclaidhm an interaction warning and ran.

Hmm... Coincidence anyone?

-Izalude's player

GS4Gurl
10-22-2003, 11:19 PM
Innnnteresting!

Jolena
10-22-2003, 11:22 PM
Egads that sig is awful! *shudders* I HATE spiders. Nasty little crawling things. Ugh.

Xcalibur
10-23-2003, 08:21 AM
Fact 1:

Proof:

Fact 2:

Proof:
Imagination is a halfling empath under ten trains that hangs out in TSC and runs messages on a 330 second timer.

See the rest of the thread here. http://forum.gsplayers.com/viewthread.php?tid=2190

Fact 3:
Xcalibur said he would never interact with my character Izalude. He also said that he would gladly rip off Warclaidhm off again.

Proof:
Imagination tried to rip off Warclaidhm off, and I was in the room at the time and offered mediation. Imagination did not interact with me, and instead gave Warclaidhm an interaction warning and ran.

-Izalude's player

hehhehehe

only one way to find out (really)

find imagination's ip, icmp (nuke) her and watch who disconnect in the same time as her. you'll have your proof :)

Xcalibur
10-23-2003, 08:39 AM
Fact 1:

Proof:

Fact 2:

Proof:

Fact 3:

Proof:

-Izalude's player

Hahhaha I must had this before busting myself out...

Izalude's player, you're nice and all the stuff, but your detective skill really sux

fact 1: imagination's english sux. Means nothing, if you saw the same patern of mistake i make her with imagination's, that would mean nothing. But no, all you say is her english sux. So, warclaidhm's english sux, it means he's me???!??

fact 2: Imagination can take organs and head wounds, too old for message, AH you're wrong.

fact3: i was talking in aim with him, he saids this: (he didn't knew i was me)

He wanted to borrow 3,5 (like that, out of nowhere).

He would pay me completely (with no extra)

meanwhile he would let me held his super crap 4X 1X shield

that's all! No profit for me!

I said no, he immediatly blocked me on aim.

Izalude, let me help you find who is really imagination...

Our wonderful happy joy strayrogue knew from someone we both "know" that I was warclaidhealer.

Warclaidhealer isn't in the land anymore... (?)

actual description of warclaidhealer
You see Warclaidhealer.
She appears to be a Paradis Halfling.
She appears to be wizened with age and tiny. She has crossed chestnut eyes and rosy skin. She has a bald head. She has a pock-marked face, a bulbous nose and a neatly-trimmed beard.
She is in good shape.
She is holding some acantha leaf in her right hand.
She is wearing a crystal amulet, a heavy backpack, and a wooden shield

Now go look at imagination, that's your REAL fact

:rolleyes:

(She appears to be a Paradis Halfling.
She has a scar across her neck, old battle scars on her right arm, old battle scars on her left arm, old battle scars on her right leg, old battle scars on her left leg, a mangled right hand, old battle scars on her left hand, developed slurred speech, and a scar across her face.)

She retired :lol:

[Edited on 23-10-03 by Xcalibur]