PDA

View Full Version : What are you wearing to the Revel?

Kierke
04-17-2006, 03:54 PM
I have to believe I'm not the only GS-fashion whore out there who's stressing over what to wear to Anfelt. Personally, I'm torn.

Do I wear something sparse, to which newly acquired pieces can (hopefully) be added over the course of the Festival?

Do I wear something utilitarian, keeping in mind that dwarves are not often considered fashion-forward?

Do I wear something girly and pretty, and say, screw the stupid dwarves, I like silk?

Pants or a skirt. Leather or lace.

What is everyone else planning on wearing?

Sadryne

Hips
04-17-2006, 04:02 PM
Probably something utilitarian. Maybe one of her "hunting" outfits. I haven't really given it much thought, actually.

DCSL
04-17-2006, 04:04 PM
Lysistrata is one of the "Damn the dwarves and full speed ahead!" types. She might make a small nod to the dwarves and wear some cloth-of-(metal) stuff and her most stunning rare-gem jewelry, but that's all that'll change. Since she changes every day, it's hard to say exactly what all that'll be, but I expect it'll be ostentatious.

The Ponzzz
04-17-2006, 04:04 PM
Yea, this is the first event I can actually wear a hunting gear and not look retarded.

thornhappy
04-17-2006, 04:52 PM
Probably something austere.. but.. then. When -doesn't- she dress that way..

I might pull out some gemstone jewelry for the dwarves, maybe wear some more metal then usual.

The Anfelt doesn't really feel like something my character'd dress up much for.

-The thorn in some ranger's ass.

zhelas
04-17-2006, 05:10 PM
My Dwarf is wondering if the dwarven females will fix up their beards!

mgoddess
04-17-2006, 05:10 PM
Probably won't be dressing any different then what she normally wears. She'll be glad to know that all her rolaren will be appreciated, at least by the dwarves. heh

Augie
04-17-2006, 06:17 PM
Augie's dressing up as a dwarf. Fake mustache, beard, Big ol wig, loincloth, and everything!

Sylvan Dreams
04-17-2006, 06:25 PM
The answer is obvious.

You wear as many VLA-holding containers as you possibly can.

:)

Daniel
04-17-2006, 07:22 PM
Holy fuck man. Its like I see hear you all saying "Lightning bolt x2" its. eerie.

Drinin
04-17-2006, 07:48 PM
My usual inventory plus a couple of large sacks full of stuff to alter for my other characters.

Jenisi
04-17-2006, 08:29 PM
Same thing my charachter always wears.

Jolena
04-17-2006, 10:57 PM
I'm probably going to be changing a few times during the event just because, and I've not even contemplated what I'll wear. Maybe Jolena's loincloth/wrap-bodice outfit, who knows. I might wear something really elegant too, I have no idea yet. I'll decide in a few days..

zhelas
04-18-2006, 08:48 AM
I be wearin me kilt and me armor...none of dat sassy stuffs. I sure ain't takin a bath. Not dat time of de year. I mite comb me beard..nah.

Grunts like a loon!