PDA

View Full Version : Warbladehm

FishSticks
06-11-2003, 11:39 PM
Who the hell is Warbladehm? No I am not the same soul as Warbladehm. I dont even know him, I just saw him going around town. I made myname this way from my brother name Warclaidh. What happened was I ment to type "Warclaidhmore" in the mangler for my name. Instead it Came out Warclaidhm. I tried this many times, it still came out like that. So I ment ot keep it like that. Anyway that stupid name of his is is preety upseting to me. Not only makes me look bad, but also makes people think I re rolled into him, whicih I didnt. Was just some kid trying to get attention, obviously. I'm not going to do anything about it, because I know he'l get bored of trying to get attention out of me, and re roll his name because he isnt getting any.

Yahku
06-11-2003, 11:52 PM
Warclaidhm is a perfectly great name. Its incredibly original and i'm sure there's a great RP In Character story as to how your name came about.

Ben
06-12-2003, 02:20 AM
Want my advise? reroll your character to a different name before you get too old.

Gokkem
06-12-2003, 12:53 PM
Agreed. I've always hated that name.

Parkbandit
06-12-2003, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by FishSticks
Who the hell is Warbladehm? No I am not the same soul as Warbladehm. I dont even know him, I just saw him going around town. I made myname this way from my brother name Warclaidh. What happened was I ment to type "Warclaidhmore" in the mangler for my name. Instead it Came out Warclaidhm. I tried this many times, it still came out like that. So I ment ot keep it like that. Anyway that stupid name of his is is preety upseting to me. Not only makes me look bad, but also makes people think I re rolled into him, whicih I didnt. Was just some kid trying to get attention, obviously. I'm not going to do anything about it, because I know he'l get bored of trying to get attention out of me, and re roll his name because he isnt getting any.

Don't tell me... tomorrow you will boldly and bravely confess that Warbladehm is really you and that you just wanted to know if it would be cool. :lol:

Warclaidhm.. first off I find it amusing that you are so bothered by a stupid name like Warbladehm and have no issue with your own. That's classic. Second.. last I heard Warclaidh wasn't too thrilled with your selection of names either.

I am willing to wager that you've either reported/assisted or bitched on the open net about that name.. so please don' t say you won't do anything about it.

Karma can really bite you in the ass sometimes.. can't it. ;)

Take my advice already.. you are tired of people picking on you.. bothering you.. harassing you... reroll Warclaidhm and come up with another name.

* Don't tell anyone "Hey, I was once Warclaidhm.. want to be my friend?"

* Keep it a secret.

* Sell all of your stuff and give the money to your new character. Don't simply transfer your stuff to your new character because then people will know.

* Learn from the stupid mistakes you've made in the past and roleplay your new character.

I think you'll enjoy the game much more.

FishSticks
06-12-2003, 02:27 PM
I keep to my word. No I did not assist or anything. Like I said, if I ignore it he will probably go away. I did not 'bitch' on the net either. I enjoy the game just fine. And no, I am not him.

Parkbandit
06-12-2003, 02:48 PM
I think I'm going to roll up Warclodhm tonight. Or maybe Peaceclaidhm.

Why should Warbladehm have all the fun?

HappyGuyJr
06-12-2003, 02:58 PM
Is it just me.. or do those names ALL sound like they are being said by Mr. Garrison from Southpark?

CrystalTears
06-12-2003, 03:38 PM
Don't you mean Mr. Mackey? Mmkay? :D

HappyGuyJr
06-12-2003, 04:00 PM
WHOOPS! :?:

Heh.. its been a LONG time since Ive seen the show.. my bad

Yeah.. I ment Mr. Mackey :smilegrin:

Originally posted by CrystalTears
Don't you mean Mr. Mackey? Mmkay? :D

Edaarin
06-12-2003, 07:32 PM
ugh..i make the 40 minute hike to EN, and who should i see there but mr. bunny tattoo himself..mind numbing to listen to conversation at the dais now..

on a side note, i know who warbladehm is. it's just a name, he's just a walking locker, let it go.

CrystalTears
06-12-2003, 07:42 PM
Hey Happy! Go read your U2U message ya ninny!

Ya add neato things to message boards and they go unnoticed. <snorts>

Warriorbird
06-13-2003, 06:47 AM
I still miss Peaceclaidh.

Zanagodly
06-13-2003, 10:30 AM
Its a name in a rpg text game. You are acting like you need to go through therapy for this or something. Relax.

Weedmage Princess
06-13-2003, 07:16 PM
is....

[i]Originally posted by Parkbandit
....Warclaidhm.. first off I find it amusing that you are so bothered by a stupid name like Warbladehm and have no issue with your own. That's classic. Second.....

..there is no need for a second point. That one portion says it all.

Gokkem
06-13-2003, 07:44 PM
LOL! I second that. That series of names just suck for a RPG. I'm surprised the gm's allows it at all.

Bobmuhthol
06-13-2003, 08:00 PM
Lotta commotion over this. Frankly, I'm very happy. Warclaidhm: Please die. I would really appreciate it. If only someone made Patrick Bateman in GemStone; took an axe, wore a raincoat, and slashed you right in the face. It's hip to be a square, after all.

Warclaidhm: "HOly ccrap!"

CrystalTears
06-13-2003, 08:27 PM
So your name looks similar to someone else's. Welcome to the Darkwarrior and Gwen club and others like it where people change or add another letter to make the name work for them too. Gwen, Gwyn, Gwendoyln, Gwendilyn, Darkkwarriorr. Darrkkwarriorrr, blah blah blah. Give me a break. As though warblade or warclaid is imaginative anyway. :rolleyes:

[Edited on 6/14/2003 by CrystalTears]

GS4Gurl
06-13-2003, 09:00 PM
This thread is a joke. Warclaidhm is upset cus some dork looks like he's trying to copy his dorkiness or something. First of all how much of a numbskull do you have to be to name yourself after a weapon? I'm just glad there aren't many who are like that.

*Broadswordhm just bit the dust!
*Morningstarhm just bit the dust!

See how rediculous it is? Guys get a clue reroll and be more creative!

But what we REALLY wana see is:

*Warclaidhm just lost his soul to the demonic.

Parties would erupt all over Elanthia.

AnticorRifling
06-13-2003, 09:51 PM
There is a halfling warrior named Flail I've seen running around, he swings a muddy brown flail. Haven't talked to him but it would be interesting to see if he has a story or history behind the name of if he's just another attempt to sound Uber....

Skaster
06-16-2003, 03:15 AM
I just healed Warclaidhm for.. this much plus 200 blood - You take a quick appraisal of Warclaidhm and find that he has moderate bleeding from his neck, a fractured and bleeding right leg, a fractured and bleeding left leg, some minor cuts and bruises on his left hand, deep lacerations across his chest, minor cuts and bruises on his abdominal area, deep lacerations across his back, and minor lacerations about the head and a possible mild concussion.
He is bleeding badly from the neck, from the left leg, from the chest, from the head, and from the right leg.

- and his only thanks?

Warclaidhm says, "ah thank heavens there's an empath"

... No silvers, no gems, no skins, no wands, no mana.

Mind you, I was the only empath there at 2:00 in the morning on the Dais in Illistim.. it isn't like there was a swarm of empaths in TSC and he didn't see who all healed him.

Then, moments after that, he has the nerve to..

Warclaidhm asks, "Does anyone have a gold ring I can buy or will give me please?"

And...

Warclaidhm says, "Kinstorm can I have that spell that makes me feel more powerful please"

Why the hell does he think that he can just go through the game expecting everything to get handed him and never giving a tip or a word of thanks?

HappyGuyJr
06-16-2003, 06:04 AM
You seem to be overlooking the most obvious of answers. Highlight his name in a certain color & background. Then, do nothing.. literally

Do not heal him
Do not spell him
Do not answer him
Do not sell him anything
Do not buy anything from him
Do not raise him
Do not let him agravate you in to reacting that would Validate his existance in ANY way.

The absolute BEST way to deal with flatulating buttheads is to deprive them of the one essential element to their efforts.

Attention

Much like children and pets.. ANY attention is good attention in their eyes, minds, and pointed little heads

Originally posted by Skaster
Why the hell does he think that he can just go through the game expecting everything to get handed him and never giving a tip or a word of thanks?

[Edited on 6-16-2003 by HappyGuyJr]

AnticorRifling
06-16-2003, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by HappyGuyJr
You seem to be overlooking the most obvious of answers. Highlight his name in a certain color & background. Then, do nothing.. literally

Do not heal him
Do not spell him
Do not answer him
Do not sell him anything
Do not buy anything from him
Do not raise him
Do not let him agravate you in to reacting that would Validate his existance in ANY way.

The absolute BEST way to deal with flatulating buttheads is to deprive them of the one essential element to their efforts.

Attention

Much like children and pets.. ANY attention is good attention in their eyes, minds, and pointed little heads

Nail be prepared to be hit on the head.

Edaarin
06-16-2003, 02:05 PM
squelch = godly

Xcalibur
06-16-2003, 05:07 PM
I pissed him off until the BOY ignore me on aim... He can be mature, but remember when you were 12-13.. Imagine with (surely) parents not that present. The boy just seek attention, the bad way, or good way, but like McDonald's, it seems to work.

Personnaly, i won't give him my new PC's name, i don't wish to have him begging me anything..

Durandal
06-18-2003, 09:10 PM
This one's my all time favorite.. and I just wish this was a joke:

Warclaidhm [subdued]: "Will tip for a dick please, ttm"

Bobmuhthol
06-19-2003, 05:49 PM
Hahaha. I need to send that to everyone on my buddy list (most of them are on there for not liking the general public and/or Warclaidhm). Durandal is superior.

This is another mishap..
Asben [subdued]: "::tenses as cum explodes from my cock::"
He left the game three seconds later in embarrassment.

--Bob still PWNZ.

Red Devil
06-20-2003, 03:36 AM
the Z must be for SUX

Warriorbird
06-24-2003, 12:23 AM
Even scarier is that a friend of mine claimed to work with the player of Vorthais...and that the player of Vorthais was a high school graduate.

Bobmuhthol
06-24-2003, 07:10 AM
I don't believe it for a second. Warclaidhm, no matter how hard he tries, can't spell 'pretty' or 'again' correctly. "I had a preety good dream agian tonight." I don't believe he has a higher-than-eighth grade education. A few months ago he was thinking to me talking about stupid math. I immediately realized it was amateur Algebra I he had just learned and wanted to show off. I mathed his ass right off the face of the Earth with my AwEzOmE sKiLlZ. I need to stop. Now. Before I go crazy. And I need to go to my last day as a sixth grader! Woo!

www.thinkgeek.com

daidopolis
06-25-2003, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by AnticorRifling
There is a halfling warrior named Flail I've seen running around, he swings a muddy brown flail. Haven't talked to him but it would be interesting to see if he has a story or history behind the name of if he's just another attempt to sound Uber....

You see Flail the Warrior.
He appears to be a Paradis Halfling.
He appears to be decrepit and tiny. He has bulging brown eyes and blotchy skin. He has unruly, raggedly cut white hair. He has a haggard face and large feet.
He is in good shape.
He is holding a black barbed three-headed flail in his right hand.
He is wearing a flailing crimson kobold lass pin, a crystal amulet, a sturdy leather weapons harness, a vultite-link halfling chain shirt, a twisted multi-colored belt, a sunny yellow leather pouch and some mismatched black and grey socks sporting a large hole in one toe.

(missing pants, I know...)

The story behind Flail's name isn't too complex. It's clearly not his real name, which is Marlenot. However, after many many years he became bored with the mundane halfling life (gardening, cooking, the usual) and enrolled in the military for training at an unusually old age. Being currently 100 years old (as best he can recall), his age hindered him from being the most coordinated fighter at the start of his training, and he would often end up on his rear in training drills and skrimishes. Thus, initially the nickname of "Flail" was demeaning and originated from his constant flailing and falling over.
However, as time progressed, he came to control his movement very well, and became one of the most skilled in his training group. When it came time to choose a weapon of specialization, it became clear that he would be best with a blunt weapon due to his degenerating eye sight; an edged weapon requires more care and attention to how the blade is positioned and where it is aimed than a blunt smashing weapon. When looking through the weapons which seemed most promising, he tried the flail, mostly out of amusement for reminding him of his old nick-name. However, he was surprizingly good with it, and came to like the weapon quite a lot. Thus, his nickname came to be used by his friends, because it suited him very well, from his initial days learning to fight (which had become more of a joke than anything), to his weapon of choice, to his berserk-esque fighting style.
Thus, while "Flail" is no more than a nickname, he associates the name with his figher-self, and in any situation where he is a fighter and not a homekeeper, he introduces himself as such.

Did you think someone trying to be Uber would be a flail-wielding halfling?

Warriorbird
06-25-2003, 04:23 PM
Decrepit and tiny! Woot!

Scott
06-25-2003, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by Parkbandit

Peaceclaidhm just went north.

I almost fell off my chair....

Ben
06-26-2003, 05:36 AM
Warclaidhm you suck, start a new character.

Parkbandit
06-26-2003, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by Gemstone101

Originally posted by Parkbandit

Peaceclaidhm just went north.

I almost fell off my chair....

Dammit! That was MY character to roll!

Thieving bastards.

Xcalibur
06-26-2003, 08:56 AM
Personnaly i started Warclaidhmo before, Warclaidhm was so pissed, he reported me.
I demonic him a bit after, there was steam going out of my brain

Red Devil
06-26-2003, 10:15 AM
How many braincells were killed in the process lol? you cant shoot steam out the brain, the ears maybe...

[Edited on 6-26-2003 by Red Devil]