PDA

View Full Version : Well, how stupid can you be, Warclaidhm?

LaVaca
10-20-2003, 12:02 AM
Yep, I'm pretty stupid. I always thought Gsmoronic was my friend. Well, no, its xcaliber, and thats how I lost 4.5m. Xcaliber now has it, and theres no doubt in my mind he threw it in the well. Oh well, I was stupid, I get what I deserved.

:thumbsdown:

Sean
10-20-2003, 12:04 AM
for those of us who don't follow every detail of your life can you give us a little backstory?

AkMan
10-20-2003, 12:05 AM
Oh man. Don't start a thread like this. I don't think you'll like the results.

If you got ripped off, tell us about it. But don't come in here inviting everyone to answer the question:

Well, how stupid can you be, Warclaidhm?

Scott
10-20-2003, 12:06 AM
STOP GIVING PEOPLE FUCKING MONEY AND ITEMS. It's that simple, then nobody can take your stuff and you have nothing to bitch about. How many times does it take for you to catch on to stop lending out money?

Myrianna
10-20-2003, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by LaVaca
Yep, I'm pretty stupid. I always thought Gsmoronic was my friend. Well, no, its xcaliber, and thats how I lost 4.5m. Xcaliber now has it, and theres no doubt in my mind he threw it in the well. Oh well, I was stupid, I get what I deserved.

:thumbsdown:

Who throws 4.5 mill down a well:?:

LaVaca
10-20-2003, 12:28 AM
I wanted my friend to buy an item for me so I gave him 4.5m for him to buy it then he left and took it

Myrianna
10-20-2003, 12:30 AM
Next time I suggest buying it yourself. Just a thought.

HarmNone
10-20-2003, 12:49 AM
Was this the item that the seller was refusing to sell to you, Warclaidhm? The one you posted about before?

Did the person who took your 4.5mil, ostensibly to buy the item for you, come to you and offer to do this, or did you ask the person to buy it for you?

HarmNone is curious :)

Weedmage Princess
10-20-2003, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by Tijay
for those of us who don't follow every detail of your life can you give us a little backstory?

LOL That was classic!

I said the same thing after reading the initial post.

Weedmage Princess
10-20-2003, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by Myrianna
Next time I suggest buying it yourself. Just a thought.

It's not that simple. Apparently, Warclaidhm is on many merchant's "DO NOT SELL TO" list. No matter what he offers, now matter how much he begs and/or sucks up, they won't sell to him. I'm guessing that's why he was trying to get someone else to buy something for him.

LaVaca
10-20-2003, 01:06 AM
You are correctly, obviously, I never knew I was this far off intill it happened.

Kurili
10-20-2003, 01:11 AM
Hey, Sintik....float me a loan, please?

Acolyte Kurili, chuckling

Scott
10-20-2003, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by Kurili
Hey, Sintik....float me a loan, please?

Acolyte Kurili, chuckling

The only thing I would give that stupid hobbit is a beating.

Weedmage Princess
10-20-2003, 01:38 AM
What about me, Sintik? What about meeeee?

Scott
10-20-2003, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by Weedmage Princess
What about me, Sintik? What about meeeee?

I'd beat you with a stick for asking, but I know you'd enjoy it.

Weedmage Princess
10-20-2003, 01:46 AM
Heh.

Hey, let's hijack Warclaidhm's thread and talk about you loaning out silver and beating people, Sintik!!!

Weedmage Princess
10-20-2003, 01:47 AM
And cut the crap, you don't mean stick, you mean your CANE

JustMe
10-20-2003, 05:16 AM
If you wouldn't turn around and try to sell items for 2x and 3x the amount EVERY time and annoy the shit out of other merchants, you wouldn't be on peoples blacklist. I think I feel bad about you losing 4.5m.... hmm, nevermind, was just a cold chill coming through my window.

[Edited on 10-20-2003 by JustMe]

theotherjohn
10-20-2003, 07:07 AM
I'm pretty stupid.

I get what I deserved.

Yes you do stupid shit.

Yes you got what you deserve.

Now quit whining and kill everyone that was involved in taking your silver.

You will get no sympathy here. After you kill them like you did Augie post logs here.

longshot
10-20-2003, 07:31 AM
Well, how stupid can you be, Warclaidhm?

-----------------------------------

We honestly don't know.

Whenever we think that you can't possibly do something dumber, you prove us wrong.

You've done so many time now, it's almost as if it is not possible to pinpoint how socially inept and mentally deficient you are.

It's been awhile, but there was this thing in math where the equation could never equal one point on the XY curve, and it would just shoot off into infinity, never reaching the point. If the Y axis measures of stupid you are...

You are infinitely stupid.

I'm surprised you don't have a sign that says "breathe" stapeled to your face.

Adhara
10-20-2003, 08:21 AM
Can you be sure your friend intends on keeping the money? Maybe he had to leave for RL urgent reasons, maybe he had connectivity issues. How do you know it's Xcalibur? Or is Xcaliber a different person?

Seems to me like in most of these "look at that evil person" cases, we could do with more information before we express an opinion.

AnticorRifling
10-20-2003, 08:26 AM
Stupidity is not a self-repairing function.

Quit being a little school girl with a skinned knee, things happen to you that are direct result of your stupid antics, childish actions and your basic inability to get a freaking clue. Grow the hell up.

[Edited on 10-20-2003 by AnticorRifling]

Edaarin
10-20-2003, 08:36 AM
..god damn, you're stupid. I bet you tried assisting about it to.

"Elbrion! He took my silver that I voluntarily gave him and won't give it back!"
<continuous leg humping>

Do us all a favor. Start over.

www.eBay.com

Xcalibur
10-20-2003, 08:36 AM
No I must admit that I stole 4.5 millions from him.

Here's what happened. Everytimes i change my sn (4 times now), I come to him and say the same bullshit (hi, how are you super warclaidhm?). The last time he didn't blocked me, he started talking.

He asked who i played, i said sallazarre and silthar. I even told him of my super french accent. He didn't even noticed, he was too occupied to fill me with his whinning of EVERYONE. 2 days ago, he came and start giving me orders, send that email to him, tell him that, copy just that, do that, and MAYBE you'll get a cut.

You won't get the money back, the character that i used (witchealer) was imploded (no deed). bye bye note.

edited:

If he had been nice with his "new friend" i wouldn't acted like that. If he was friendly, gave what you give in friendship, i wouldn't acted like that. But all he did, ALL he did, was to ask, to ask and to give orders. You're just proving how great you are with your friends, buddy:rolleyes:

Warclaidhm [subdued]: "This person named Witchealer happened to be a person named Xcaliber which is a thief, so I basically lost all of my coin.

AT LEAST GET MY NAME RIGHT!

:lol:

[Edited on 20-10-03 by Xcalibur]

10-20-2003, 08:52 AM
hey ummm can i get some money?

CrystalTears
10-20-2003, 09:10 AM
Attack of the moron twins! Aaaaaaaagh!

Suppa Hobbit Mage
10-20-2003, 10:30 AM
Perhaps you should look inside Idiothm, as to why NEAR EVERYONE won't sell to you anymore? It is a problem with YOU, not with the world. If you weren't such an ass, you wouldn't have these issues.

PS - Going to Sluggy's going away auction and criticizing the items he was selling, criticizing how much people were paying, was truly, a JACKASS move. The guys already leaving, and you come and trash his 1k minimum auction? Get a clue.

Edaarin
10-20-2003, 11:09 AM
To the Simu personnel that I know must lurk in the dark corners of the PC, I pose to you one simple question...

Have you EVER enforced the HMC policy?

StrayRogue
10-20-2003, 11:20 AM
Nice to know Xcalibur can't RP to save his life.

Xcalibur
10-20-2003, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by StrayRogue

sorry to disapoint you, mister know-it-all

next time i will try harder, promise.:rolleyes:

StrayRogue
10-20-2003, 11:50 AM
Don't worry dick, I plan to deed Seal and whatother prickless characters to wish to bring along today.

Edaarin
10-20-2003, 11:54 AM
Stay, Xcalibur, let's not bash each other, hm?

Keep this on topic and bash Warclodhm.

Xcalibur
10-20-2003, 11:55 AM
Don't worry dick, I plan to deed Seal and whatother prickless characters to wish to bring along today.

good luck, mister, you'll need it.

Xcalibur
10-20-2003, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by Edaarin
Stay, Xcalibur, let's not bash each other, hm?

sorry, he started bashing me, where did I bashed him, by the way?

I screwed 4.5 millions out of warclaidhm, I'll quote bob

me > all of you

beat that!

The Cat In The Hat
10-20-2003, 12:11 PM
Warclaidhm can I borrow 4.5m?

Cat

10-20-2003, 12:15 PM

let fill ya in on something stray you don't seem to catch onto the concept of RP. you are not doing it.

Jolena
10-20-2003, 12:16 PM
To the Simu personnel that I know must lurk in the dark corners of the PC, I pose to you one simple question...

Have you EVER enforced the HMC policy?

Nah, they don't. With my situation and Hulkein I finally assisted/reported and the GM I spoke to was wonderful and very kind and admitted that she had read both threads on the situation I had with Hulkein where he admitted to doing everything I accused him of. Including the cursing etc. She simply did what all GM's are instructed to do.. tell you to IRA (ignore, report, assist) and they will handle it if it continues. *shrugs* I can't blame her though, that's their policy. It does however prove that they do watch these forums.
As for the thing with Warclaidhm.. yeah he was a jerk at Sluggy's auction.. criticizing his bids and items.. however I don't think that what Witchealer or whatever his name is did is okay. It's childish and makes him no better than the person he claims to despise so much. Just my opinion though. I mean hey.. why in the hell would we want to act more civilized and mature than the ones we are downing so often? :rolleyes:

Betheny
10-20-2003, 12:17 PM
I've always known Excalibur was going places. And been nice to him.

So... can I have some money? :D

Izalude
10-20-2003, 12:46 PM
Let's put things into perspective for a moment.

Just about everyone buys things for cheap and resells for a higher price right? Edaarin does, I do, and I would wager a guess that Ciston, Ardwen, and Wadsworth all do too. Right? Ok. Take Ashal for example. He bought some stuff at Sluggy's auction and is trying to sell it for 2x what he paid. Does anyone else take note of this?
Moving on...

Do Edaarin and I get flamed on the boards for doing that? Not that I've seen. Moving on yet again...

What do you call a person who buys something at a low price, and resells it for more than he or she paid to turn a profit? A scam artist? Hardly... This is Capitalism at it's finest. Someone who can turn their profit to 2 or 3 or 10x what they paid is what we call a good business person. Right?

Now what value do Gemstone silvers hold outside the game? Some can argue that it's nothing. Others can argue that it's strictly time invested into the game. However some people will pay as high as $18 per million.

Now 4.5m translates into $67 US currency going based on the current e-bay value of Gemstone Silvers of $15 per million. Follow me so far?

Now, if Xcalibur knowlingly admits stealing $67 from Warclaidhm, and Warclaidhm files a complaint to the police with Xcalibur's confession... Xcalibur would be given a summons for petty theft, which in some states would translate as high as $200.

Is it worth stealing 4.5m if you have a good chance of getting caught and slapped with a 13m fine?

However, since the stolen property is 'virtual', the police won't do anything about it. People can say yeah, Warclaidh's an idiot for giving his silvers to someone he didn't know. Others can say Warclaidhm had it coming to him...

Seeing Xcalibur's true colours coming out though made me lose any respect I may have once had for Xcalibur. I don't care if the person is Drizzsdt or Haashek, screwing someone like that is just shows your character, and shows that you're never to be trusted.

Izalude's player

Parkbandit
10-20-2003, 12:46 PM
I promised myself I wouldn't bash Warclaidhm as much anymore... he obviously has a mental problem that needs some sort of professional care. I can't bash folks like that.

Once again Warclaidhm.. I appeal to you... Follow these steps and I promise 95% of your problems will immediately dissapear.

1) Sell all of Warclaidhm's stuff. Do not keep anything that would be connected with that character.

2) Roll up a new character. Maybe even something that isn't a giant and warrior. Make up a more in-genre name.

3) Buy small container. Withdraw all Warclaidhm's silver into a note form. Put the note in the container.

4) Get to a location that is out of the way and somewhat secret.

5) Get your new character to this location. Log him out there.

6) Wait for a few minutes and log Warclaidhm in. Go to this location and drop the note.

7) Log in your new UNKNOWN character and pick up the container with the note in it.

8) DO NOT TELL ANYONE that your new charcter is Warclaidhm. Do not tell anyone that Warclaidhm isn't going to be around anymore... simply retire him. Don't send him demonic or people will believe you are going to be in another form.

9) Start new. Heck... I would move to Icemule or River's Rest and live there for a while.

10) LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES. Don't do the stupid shit that annoys people and will inevitably give your new character away. As soon as people know who it is.. anyone... the secret will be out and the reroll will be for nothing.

StrayRogue
10-20-2003, 01:04 PM
The Edine is hassling me about RP? HAHAHAHHA

Xcalibur
10-20-2003, 01:15 PM
It wasn't an act of "robbery".

Here's what happened IN gemstone

He met my character

he gave a note to him

that character had someone stalking him

the character left town and got imploded

Rest is pure speculation, aim logs (yeah right).

:saint:

Jolena
10-20-2003, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Xcalibur

He met my character

he gave a note to him

You openly said that you 'stole 4.5 millions from warclaidhm' on an earlier post. And you also admitted that when he gave you the money it was not to just 'let you have 4.5 million' for hte hell of it. He gave it to you (ableit not the most smart thing in life to do) to get an item for him. Irrigardless of whether or not he has a hard time buying from another merchant because of his reputation.. irrigardless of how he treated you.. he trusted you to do this for him.. you falsely lured him into believing that is what you would do and then you admittedly 'stole' the silvers. Yes it's a game, but wow.. talk about a incident speaking of your character and trustworthiness.

Xcalibur
10-20-2003, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by Jolena

He met my character

he gave a note to him

You openly said that you 'stole 4.5 millions from warclaidhm' on an earlier post. And you also admitted that when he gave you the money it was not to just 'let you have 4.5 million' for hte hell of it. He gave it to you (ableit not the most smart thing in life to do) to get an item for him. Irrigardless of whether or not he has a hard time buying from another merchant because of his reputation.. irrigardless of how he treated you.. he trusted you to do this for him.. you falsely lured him into believing that is what you would do and then you admittedly 'stole' the silvers. Yes it's a game, but wow.. talk about a incident speaking of your character and trustworthiness.

Please don't be too naive... heheheheh...

In game, he simply gave my character 4,5 millions, nothing was said, no word. He should take parkbandit's advice and start from nothing. He needs friends, badly

Solkern
10-20-2003, 01:51 PM
Pankbandit, beautifuly said..

Izalude
10-20-2003, 02:08 PM
Hiding behind semantics and rhetoric won't hide the fact that what you did is wrong and you know it is wrong. It just proves my case that you're not to be trusted and have no self-intregity. And by that I mean the player, NOT the character.

What Warclaid did was stupid. We all know that.

Xcalibur, do you have any Eye-witnesses that saw you decay with the note, or do we have just your word to go on? You must think we're stupid if you think we can believe you when you have a signature of a 4m bank account... We're not the ones being naive. You are, by trying to justify what you did.

Izalude
10-20-2003, 02:22 PM
I don't dispute the fact that he was imploded. I saw the messaging too. The part I do dispute is him decaying and losing the note. Here's why:

Any character level 0 and level 1 can die and decay three times each level without any deeds before they would have to reroll. I remember seeing the 1 message, but did we see him get killed 3-6 times?

If you don't believe me, then try it.

Also what about his signature? Did anyone see him decay 3 times and go to purgatory? There's too many holes in the story for me to believe it.

Solkern
10-20-2003, 02:22 PM
Just smile and nod.

StrayRogue
10-20-2003, 02:23 PM
Just for your info, Xcalibur is Warclaidhealer as well.

Xcalibur
10-20-2003, 02:26 PM
hehehe go kill him, you'd be surprised, strayrogue

hehehe you really give me too much importance, trying to figure all my characters

let's not bash each other, hm?

Solkern
10-20-2003, 02:27 PM
Refer to my previous post everyone.

Drew2
10-20-2003, 02:29 PM
Ok... just to make this clear... there's no such thing as 4.5 millionS. There's no S. It's million. 4.5 million silvers. Silver is being modified by million, not the other way around.

That is all.

Myrianna
10-20-2003, 02:29 PM
I'm just jealous that I didn't think of it first. Not that it's a nice thing to do, not that I know anything of Warclaidhm outside of the postings that I've seen here, not that I could even picture myself doing it... But I'm jealous I didn't ever think of doing something like that. Call it what you want, he manipulated Warclaidh, did a damn good job of it, and got compensated 4.5mill for getting treated like an asshole (whether he really did end up letting the note go or not, he was given the 4.5) ... It's manipulation, pure and simple. The only reason it's a big deal is because of the price tag attached.

Parkbandit
10-20-2003, 02:31 PM
Whether you have deeds or not... at level 0 or 1, you can't go demonic I thought.

And someone would have seen the 'Has gone demonic" messaging.

So... my guess is that the note is still around somewhere.

Solkern
10-20-2003, 02:32 PM
At level 0 or 1 you can go demonic you get 5 or 10 free deaths, thats all.

Xcalibur
10-20-2003, 02:32 PM
I went demonic with a level 5 characters, no such message appeared, i don't know why.

I didn't even manipulated him, he asked me that, i didn't even offered him such things.

Drew2
10-20-2003, 02:54 PM
Warscooterhm is Satan.

Adhara
10-20-2003, 02:55 PM
You're silly Tayre :)

Tendarian
10-20-2003, 02:59 PM
I had a level 2 empath of mine go "demonic" with no such messaging either. I asked a friend of mine in AIM if they saw it and they said they didnt.

Adhara
10-20-2003, 03:11 PM
ok I'm not sure about this but... you'll see the message only on "instant decays" (with no deeds of course).

For example, a cleric over-raising, a critter sucking all the spirits out of you, or sign of hopelessness. If you simply die with no deed from a standard death (crit, blood loss etc.) then you will just lie there for the standard time and still have a chance of getting resurrected. Upon being resurrected, you will have the 10k exp penalty as if you had decayed with a deed.

Edit: what if you died the normal death and decay after the 14 min (or whatever it is)? I don't know but my guess is that nobody sees the message in this case either.

[Edited on 10-20-2003 by Adhara]

Tendarian
10-20-2003, 03:14 PM
As for my empath i was in purgatory and had to remake it. I was pissed as i didnt realize level 2s needed deeds yet (yes im stupid). Then i realized i was only level 2 and shrugged.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
10-20-2003, 03:36 PM
Who cares, Idiothm got what he deserved, even he said it. And whoever brought the dumb fuck idea of going to RL police and getting a petty theft charge brought up...

Everytime Falgrin steals a diamond, I'm suing him
Its a game, with theft. Deal.

Xcalibur
10-20-2003, 03:46 PM
You hear the subdued thoughts of Warclaidhm echo in your mind:
"whats better in the new world changes damage padding or crit"

I agree with super hobbit mage

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HE'S TRYING THAT HIMSELF!!

"looking for a loan please I'll pay you back I just got scammed 4.5m"

"I dont have any money to merchant anymore, to keep me going. a person called xcalibur pretended to be my friend then stole all my money"

Warclaidhm, master of the OOCNESS

Xcalibur
10-20-2003, 04:15 PM
"I dont know if I should quit the lands or what"

I am the power

Wezas
10-20-2003, 04:18 PM
>
Warclaidhealer just arrived.
>
Warclaidhealer weakly says, "Some care to give me a few coins, I felt off my horse and lost some memories"
>
Warclaidhealer falls over.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

CrystalTears
10-20-2003, 04:19 PM
<making a mental note to kick Tayre's ass for screwing up her screen with his thread screenshot>

StrayRogue
10-20-2003, 04:19 PM
He's whining in an OOC manner about it now. As is Xcalibur.

Xcalibur
10-20-2003, 04:21 PM
You will NEVER see me OOC, you mister know-it-all

Parkbandit
10-20-2003, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage
Who cares, Idiothm got what he deserved, even he said it. And whoever brought the dumb fuck idea of going to RL police and getting a petty theft charge brought up...

Everytime Falgrin steals a diamond, I'm suing him
Its a game, with theft. Deal.

I agree... let's not bring the real life police into thefts now.

And Mr. BlindAsABat.. as IF you could see Falgrin stealing a diamond from you. You WISH you were that talented. :smug:

StrayRogue
10-20-2003, 04:42 PM
So talking about running into a 90 degree hill and losing your memory isn't referencing an OOC action? What about creating a character with the same name as Warclaidhm? Thats an OOC action in itself.

AFK scripting is going OOC. We have logs of you talking openly about GS4 and healme. Fucking moron.

Xcalibur
10-20-2003, 04:44 PM
So talking about running into a 90 degree hill and losing your memory isn't referencing an OOC action?

Eh? I can name you all my character, none has saids that

What about creating a character with the same name as Warclaidhm?

Same answer as above

Thats an OOC action in itself.

eh, ok

AFK scripting is going OOC.

??

We have logs of you talking openly about GS4 and healme.

shot the log, i never tested gs4, i can't :)

Fucking moron.

shut up! You fucking ugly

GSLeloo
10-20-2003, 05:31 PM
"Looking for a loan please I got scammed 4.5m. (he pretended to be my friend for awhile, and instead of buying the item I wanted he got his friend to implode him outside the gate and he went demonic with my money) Thanks, I need some to get back merchanting"
>

Xcalibur
10-20-2003, 05:32 PM
You hear the subdued thoughts of Arnglum echo in your mind:
"Can you stop moaning please?"

"I'm sorry folks theres not much other way I can do it"

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Artha
10-20-2003, 05:39 PM
And someone would have seen the 'Has gone demonic" messaging.

You don't get that message until level 6.

Skirmisher
10-20-2003, 05:41 PM
Xcalibur, You are simply an ass.

Warclaidhm is an idiot, but that doesnt give you the right to take his money. Try your little semantics as you wish, the result is the same.

Hmm, what other things do you do with your free time?

Deed Rsen, impersonate people from the PC, make harassing phone calls?

Just grow up please?

Xcalibur
10-20-2003, 05:44 PM
I hack also, i hacked lalana, kniquee (notsosweet), et cetera

hmm hmm:rolleyes:

GSLeloo
10-20-2003, 05:45 PM
You know what, let's not turn this into a little bitch fight. We're here to laugh at how stupid Warclaidhm is for giving ANYONE 4.5m... I don't care how much you trust someone, that's a huge amount.

Xcalibur
10-20-2003, 05:46 PM
And now he WHINES and CRIES because he CAN'T play anymore, since he is a merchant

HE can't do otherwise!

Skirmisher
10-20-2003, 05:48 PM
I don't think his actions are anything "little" Leloo.

And sure Warclaidhs greed allowed someone to take advantage of him, but his greed does not somehow make stealing right last I heard.

Skirmisher
10-20-2003, 05:50 PM
And now he WHINES and CRIES because he CAN'T play anymore, since he is a merchant

HE can't do otherwise!

Just like you cannot seem to get enjoyment except when making others miserable.

Funny that.

StrayRogue
10-20-2003, 05:54 PM
Its because he is a lonely little shit, Skirmisher. Its why he finds it funny to waste his time bitching, stealing and creating characters just to annoy people.

Xcalibur
10-20-2003, 05:58 PM
Real life exemple i was speaking with someone

I know someone (let's call him Abe). Abe doesn't like me because i laugh of him. So I changed my number of telephone. I call him. I say the SAME stuff i was saying before (hey super abe, how's life). He doesn't get it that time (although the last 3 times, he blocked my phone number).

2-3 calls later, he tell me to go downtown, he'll bring me 70 dollars to buy him something from someone that hate Abe, and wouldn't sell him. He says it on the phone. Well, ok, he met me (i was wearing a cap, so he didn't recognized me), gave me the 70 $, like that, and left. How the fuck did i tricked him?

Verbal contract? hahaha don't be naive

I've been doing that with kids that ask if i could buy them cigarettes, you go inside and buy some chips and eat them in front of them!

"I apologize for my actions, I know I'm annoying sometimes. But my best friend left me and I'm raelly irritable right now. I'll try to act more civil"

READ WHAT HE JUST SAIDS

MY """""""""BEST"""""""" FRIEND

I was HIS BEST FRIEND

got it?

bullshit

AkMan
10-20-2003, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by Parkbandit
I promised myself I wouldn't bash Warclaidhm as much anymore... he obviously has a mental problem that needs some sort of professional care. I can't bash folks like that.

Once again Warclaidhm.. I appeal to you... Follow these steps and I promise 95% of your problems will immediately dissapear.

1) Sell all of Warclaidhm's stuff. Do not keep anything that would be connected with that character.

2) Roll up a new character. Maybe even something that isn't a giant and warrior. Make up a more in-genre name.

3) Buy small container. Withdraw all Warclaidhm's silver into a note form. Put the note in the container.

4) Get to a location that is out of the way and somewhat secret.

5) Get your new character to this location. Log him out there.

6) Wait for a few minutes and log Warclaidhm in. Go to this location and drop the note.

7) Log in your new UNKNOWN character and pick up the container with the note in it.

8) DO NOT TELL ANYONE that your new charcter is Warclaidhm. Do not tell anyone that Warclaidhm isn't going to be around anymore... simply retire him. Don't send him demonic or people will believe you are going to be in another form.

9) Start new. Heck... I would move to Icemule or River's Rest and live there for a while.

10) LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES. Don't do the stupid shit that annoys people and will inevitably give your new character away. As soon as people know who it is.. anyone... the secret will be out and the reroll will be for nothing.

Take this friendly advice, although I've seen it posted 20 times in the last couple weeks. You will NEVER change warclaidhm's reputation in game. NEVER. NEVER. NEVER. That is a fact.

So there are 2 options you have here. Keep right on what you are doing, but don't come whining about it. I don't advocate stealing, but it was YOU that put yourself on merchant black lists and it was YOU that gave him the money. I don't feel sorry for you. This world is full of scam artists/idiots/thieves. It's sad, but we have to deal with it and protect ourself.

I think you like all the attention or you wouldn't appear to be such a glutton for punishment. You seem to be one of those people that thrive off any type of attention you can get, even if it's bad.

For your sake, I'm telling you. Listen to Parkbandit. Things will not get better for you in GS.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
10-20-2003, 06:07 PM
[Warclaidhm (subdued)] "why does everyone hate me"

See below.

[Warclaidhm (subdued)] "I apologize for my actions, I know I'm annoying sometimes. But my best friend left me and I'm raelly irritable right now. I'll try to act more civil"

Skirmisher
10-20-2003, 06:07 PM
Real life exemple i was speaking with someone

I know someone (let's call him Abe). Abe doesn't like me because i laugh of him. So I changed my number of telephone. I call him. I say the SAME stuff i was saying before (hey super abe, how's life). He doesn't get it that time (although the last 3 times, he blocked my phone number).

2-3 calls later, he tell me to go downtown, he'll bring me 70 dollars to buy him something from someone that hate Abe, and wouldn't sell him. He says it on the phone. Well, ok, he met me (i was wearing a cap, so he didn't recognized me), gave me the 70 $, like that, and left. How the fuck did i tricked him?

Verbal contract? hahaha don't be naive

I've been doing that with kids that ask if i could buy them cigarettes, you go inside and buy some chips and eat them in front of them!

"I apologize for my actions, I know I'm annoying sometimes. But my best friend left me and I'm raelly irritable right now. I'll try to act more civil"

Oh my the cleverness that is you.

Please do not try to debate, your skills are sorely lacking and it's just painfull to read.

This is the deal. You are a small person who enjoys inflicting pain on others for whatever reason. The only point in your favor is that you attempt to mask your own misdeeds by picking on others with problems.

That might play with the kiddees at the bodega my English impaired friend, but don't try your little word games with me, it just doesnt wash.

You are no better than Warscooterhm in my mind. In fact you are worse.

Xcalibur
10-20-2003, 06:10 PM
Fine, it's settle

I'm worse than him, for you

End of discussion

there's still 6,499999999 people out there:rolleyes:

Artha
10-20-2003, 06:13 PM
Putting the note in the container = One rich janitor.

You could just do like I do, and start a character free of any help.

AkMan
10-20-2003, 06:14 PM

Ok that's a great idea. I used to tell them hell no, but I like this idea MUCH better.

Parkbandit
10-20-2003, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by Skirmisher
I don't think his actions are anything "little" Leloo.

And sure Warclaidhs greed allowed someone to take advantage of him, but his greed does not somehow make stealing right last I heard.

Come now.. there's nothing wrong with stealing :smug:

Skirmisher
10-20-2003, 06:20 PM
Come now.. there's nothing wrong with stealing :smug:

Hush, thats not what i meant oh sticky fingered one.

Parkbandit
10-20-2003, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by Artha
Putting the note in the container = One rich janitor.

You could just do like I do, and start a character free of any help.

Naw.. the chances of that are extremely slim if he logs out of Warclaidhm and logs right in with his new character. Janitor is fast, but not normally that fast.

And knowing Warclaidhm.. I put that there or he would ask on the net "I need someone to give my new character all my silvers because I am leaving"

I've done it plenty of times with unknown characters.

Souzy
10-20-2003, 06:23 PM
I hack also, i hacked lalana, kniquee (notsosweet), et cetera

hmm hmm:rolleyes:

Shut your hole Xcalibur. I'm tired of you and don't mention my name anymore. This is about Warclaidm, so lets just keep it at that.

Xcalibur
10-20-2003, 06:27 PM
Lalana? Lalana? Lalana?

I've only said Lalana, what's wrong with saying 6 letters, in which 3 are a's, 2 l's and one n's?

ciao now

Artha
10-20-2003, 06:29 PM
And knowing Warclaidhm.. I put that there or he would ask on the net "I need someone to give my new character all my silvers because I am leaving"

Nah, I think he'd drop the silvers, roll up his new guy, realise they got janitored, then whine about it on the net.

Souzy
10-20-2003, 06:30 PM
Lalana? Lalana? Lalana?

I've only said Lalana, what's wrong with saying 6 letters, in which 3 are a's, 2 l's and one n's?

ciao now

This just goes to show you have a mentality of a 10 year old idiot. Take that crap to the sand box please. NOW that is all.

Xcalibur
10-20-2003, 06:31 PM

Nah, I think he'd drop the silvers, roll up his new guy, realise they got janitored, then whine about it on the net.

HAHAHAHAH classic warclaidhm

Lalana: ok, end of discussion

HarmNone
10-20-2003, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Lalana

This just goes to show you have a mentality of a 10 year old idiot. Take that crap to the sand box please. NOW that is all.

Wait a damned minute here! That is MY sandbox and it is already chock full of idiots. They have dented the pails, broken the shovels and are busily murdering each other with the remainders of the shovels. It is a mess in that sandbox! There is no room for another idiot in there until we get the mess cleaned up!

HarmNone, with tongue in cheek :D

Skirmisher
10-20-2003, 06:45 PM
Especially one whose head is as swollen as Exaliburs.

The sorely mistaken lad actually thinks he's clever.

The poor thing.

StrayRogue
10-20-2003, 06:45 PM
Can I go clean your sandbox out with a long, sturdy, iron pole please HarmNone?

Xcalibur
10-20-2003, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by Skirmisher
Especially one whose head is as swollen as Exaliburs.

The sorely mistaken lad actually thinks he's clever.

The poor thing.

hahaha sorry, it won't work with me

Don't act as if you know me, understand me, because you won't be able
let's stay on the topic, still

Warclaidhm, are you aware nobody will give you a loan if you offer no warranty and no extra money?

:cool:

JustMe
10-20-2003, 06:53 PM
Warclaidhm, are you aware nobody will give you a loan if you offer no warranty and no extra money?

Doesn't he still owe people money in the first place?:?:

Kurili
10-20-2003, 08:32 PM
Can I humbly ask why in the name of all that's sane Warclaidhm HAS to 'Merchant' and why he expects that someone would advance him coin TO merchant?

Are there no more critters running around with loot on them waiting to be killed and searched?

Does anyone with the silver lying around in the amounts Warclaidhm is wanting actually wish to SEE more of his 'merchanting' on the net? Not to mention more whining when deals go sour?

Warclaidhm's player, if you're so determined to hang onto that cursed name/char, at least have the decency to allow Warclaidhm to quietly become a Warrior who hunts the nasty critters around the Landings for their loot. Who does not need to be on the net hawking his wares. A simple, quiet soul, hunts, visits his friends...no problems, no irritations.

And please realize, you are not in the class with the other Player-Merchants you seem to idolize and want to emulate. I dont see you ever being in that class as a Merchant, so please...give it up!

Acolyte Kurili

HarmNone
10-20-2003, 08:36 PM
Can I go clean your sandbox out with a long, sturdy, iron pole please HarmNone?

Oh, abslutely, Stray. And while you are at it, please empty the trash, wash the windows and weed the garden. That would please me greatly. :D

HarmNone loves to watch chores being done

StrayRogue
10-20-2003, 08:44 PM
I shall do that. But the cost will be grave.

HarmNone
10-20-2003, 08:48 PM
I shall do that. But the cost will be grave.

You must mean cost to yourself, of course. I incur no costs. My job is to create them for others. I do it well. :saint:

HarmNone is a master at passing on costs

Edaarin
10-20-2003, 08:59 PM
Yes, I merchant. Yes, I charge more for items than I bought them for, that's what merchanting is. But the key difference is...I don't lie. I don't piss people off. I don't rip people off. I'm not blacklisted. And to get that first couple of million silver to start merchanting with, I hunted to get boxes, skins, and gems.

<gasp>

There's a concept. Working for your money instead of going around begging.

DON'T MISS OUT ON A GREAT DEAL GUYS!

This is like a defender weapon, but its a shield.

4x/1x or +20 AS/+3 td.

Strong at 65/220

Examples:

Jaehood gestures at you.
The feeling of calm leaves you.
CS: +157 - TD: +123 + CvA: -19 + d100: +3 - +5 == +13
Warded off!

Nakiro gestures at you.
CS: +356 - TD: +126 + CvA: -19 + d100: +51 - +5 == +257
Warding failed!
A calm washes over you.

1.5 flat price

and ..

a glyph-etched dwarven battle axe. 2x heavy crit weighted.

mb 1m

yeah thats all I got. I have the right to refuse ANYONE for ANY reason.

contact by 2 ways.

1) Email: magicbiz@hotmail.com
2) AIM: LordWarclaidhm

Oh, and have a nice day.

Warclaidhm, The Merchant.

[Edited on 10-21-2003 by Edaarin]

HarmNone
10-20-2003, 09:06 PM
Warclaidhm, I shall add to the call for rationality. You will NEVER live down the reputation you have created for yourself with this character. No matter how much you beg, people are NOT going to be loaning you large sums of money with which to start ripping people off AGAIN. The only way you will ever be able to play GemStone without being hounded to death is to reroll and change your ways. Forget merchanting. You are NOT good at it.

NEWS FLASH: You are doomed in Elanthia. Reroll and rethink the way you interact.

HarmNone tries one last time :)

ClawofAndelas
10-20-2003, 09:24 PM
The general concensus seems to be that Warclodhm needs to reroll, not tell anyone he is doing so and change his entire personality.

I know I can't be the only one who thinks he will never change, even with an entirely new character.

Perhaps what he needs is a couple years to grow as a person. Sometimes, when I read his posts, I almost feel sorry for him. Fortunately this feeling lasts about as long as his attempts to change have lasted in the past.

I would recommend that Wartoolhms player find his 'Special Purpose.' For those of you who remember the movie 'The Jerk', you know what I'm talking about. For those who don't, I mean his penis and it's many recreational uses.

Warclaidhm,

Discover your 'special purpose' and explore the neverending world of internet pornography. I recommend using your computer for this rather than actually going out and meeting a girl at this point. I would hate to see some poor teenage girl subjected to the same kind of personality flaws you exhibit regularly. Most women don't like being annoyed endlessly nor do they like having their legs humped. Erm... Some do, actually.

~The Claw

Xcalibur
10-20-2003, 09:29 PM
He won't change

Gs will be dead when he will, because in his eyes, he isn't wrong.

Am i still your best friend?

Kurili
10-20-2003, 09:56 PM
My good Koar, he's back on the net hawking things! WHO was stupid enough to set him back up? I want names, and I want em now.

Acolyte Kurili

JustMe
10-20-2003, 10:05 PM
Warclaidhm [subdued]: "Isen we should get together"
Isenghar [subdued]: "warclaidhm, do you want to be my girlfriend?"

Love is in the air...

Suppa Hobbit Mage
10-20-2003, 10:24 PM
I personally think he's back to duping items. As retarded as he is, how could he possible get coins any other way?

LaVaca
10-20-2003, 10:37 PM
Suppahobbit, I told EVERYONE and explained the story about this before. I NEVER duped ANY items. I was in the scheme, yes, I did not know about it, did I rip some people off with it? Probably, and I apologized to them, but I didnt do so intentionally. I never duped and will never duped and have never duped anything. Either Njorn or Ganyru duped, NOT me.

Kurili
10-20-2003, 10:48 PM
Warclaidhm....and Sean...together? I think I may be ill. But I suppose it was just fate. Karma.

Acolyte Kurili, I am having a giggling fit

PS I missed a lot while I was in Plat. And am I ever glad.

AK

[Edited on 10-21-2003 by Kurili]

HarmNone
10-20-2003, 10:50 PM
Problem is, Warclaidhm, once something like the duping incident happens, whether you did it or not it has stained your reputation beyond recovery. Believe me, you cannot recover from things like that. You are a target now, and you will continue to be a target.

HarmNone

Trinitis
10-21-2003, 12:56 AM
Not todefend Warmoronhm, but..If he was duping, the GM's would have busted him on it too, no?

-Adredrin

JustMe
10-21-2003, 01:15 AM
Warclaidhm....and Sean...together? I think I may be ill. But I suppose it was just fate. Karma.

Acolyte Kurili, I am having a giggling fit

PS I missed a lot while I was in Plat. And am I ever glad.

AK

[Edited on 10-21-2003 by Kurili]

That is Sean, as in the hated Sean?

HarmNone
10-21-2003, 01:25 AM
Heh. The very same, Justme. :D

HarmNone knows her Seans

JustMe
10-21-2003, 01:26 AM
Maybe we will get lucky and they will get together, then deed eachother. :yes:

Parkbandit
10-21-2003, 08:37 AM
Warclaidhm-

Why do you feel the need to keep the character of Warclaidhm?

Is he well liked? Nope

Is he well roleplayed? Nope

Is he constantly harassed? Yup

Is he that powerful at level 35? Nope

Could you start over today and have MUCH more fun in this game? Yup

What's stopping you then?

I don't understand why you cling to this character. Retire the name and reroll a brand new character. I GUARANTEE that you will enjoy this game SO MUCH more. Learn from your past.

I see tiny glimmers of knowledge from you... I DO believe you could roleplay out a character... I DO believe you could be much less annoying... I DO believe you could not be a whiney, crying giantman warrior... You will never be looked at as a good character as Warclaidhm.. no matter what you do from this day forward. You have ruined his reputation completely that it is impossible to salvage.

75% of your trouble now is Warclaidhm's past. 20% of your trouble now is Warclaidhm's present. The remaining 5% is that most of the player base enjoys seeing you get bothered. Is it really worth it?

You seem to enjoy the game... don't ask me how you could right now, but you do. Trust me... you would enjoy it SO MUCH MORE in another form.

AkMan
10-21-2003, 08:45 AM
Quit dodging the questions and answer Parkbandit Warclaidhm. I know you don't want to be a target, but you are and always will unless you reroll. Think about it.

Parkbandit
10-21-2003, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by AkMan
Quit dodging the questions and answer Parkbandit Warclaidhm. I know you don't want to be a target, but you are and always will unless you reroll. Think about it.

Well.. there is another explanation.. and I think you just hit upon it.

While most of us view the character as a complete waste of text... the player of Warclaidhm may consider the character 'famous'. Everyone knows Warclaidhm.

Perhaps THIS is what motivates him in the game. Not whether his character is laughed AT.. but that his character is known.

AnticorRifling
10-21-2003, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by Lady Daina
Personally, I'd rather play an unknown character than someone as widely despised as Warclaidhm. Because he isn't hated as a well-roleplayed evil character, he's hated for all the WRONG reasons.

To persist in a game that is not enjoyable is just plain stupid. How enjoyable could it be, being Warclaidhm? I'd kill myself.

He would but everytime he goes to he suddenly forgets.

StrayRogue
10-21-2003, 12:39 PM
He's already begun ripping people off again; He sold a DS/TD shield last night under the pretense it gave a +5 td and not +3. He also doubled his money by selling the double leathers available in Solhaven to some poor bastard.

Xcalibur
10-21-2003, 12:50 PM
hmm, i won't say no to an other 4,5...

StrayRogue
10-21-2003, 12:51 PM
No, I doubt you would, as you're a thieving little fuck, aren't you?

Kurili
10-21-2003, 01:10 PM
Yes, I noticed on the net last night that a weapon he was selling was not as he claimed it to be. Several people kindly pointed this out, naturally. And I dont think he knew he was basically misrepresenting it. However, if no one had been there to correct him, and it sold, there would have been yet another 'bad deal' by Warclaidhm.

Do you think that Edaarin and Ardwen and other Merchants sell their goods without having complete knowledge of what they're selling Warclaidhm? This is yet another example why you need to just give it up.

Oh...and it doesnt really matter whether you were personally duping with Sean/Ganyru and the other one....you WERE in cahoots with them. And no, people dont forget. Reroll or at the very least, have Warclaidhm become a hermit.

Acolyte Kurili, trying to be helpful

Parkbandit
10-21-2003, 02:12 PM
No, I doubt you would, as you're a thieving little fuck, aren't you?

Can we PLEASE stop being so disparaging to thieves? It hurts my feelings. :sniffle:

Parkbandit
10-21-2003, 02:15 PM
Do you think that Edaarin and Ardwen and other Merchants sell their goods without having complete knowledge of what they're selling Warclaidhm? This is yet another example why you need to just give it up.

Acolyte Kurili, trying to be helpful

And when you try to tell him about an item he is selling... he will either come to the park and WARN HARASSMENT your character or simply continue to sell the item knowing full well the attributes are not what he advertises.

I think I'm starting to change my mind Warclaidhm... I want you to stay JUST as you are now... so I have something to constantly make fun of when I am in game. This way I don't have to go all the way to Teras and visit Haashek if I need someone to belittle.

StrayRogue
10-21-2003, 02:19 PM
You are an honarable thief though. And you do it for IC reasons, not OOC reasons like this clown.

Parkbandit
10-21-2003, 03:19 PM
You are an honarable thief though. And you do it for IC reasons, not OOC reasons like this clown.

There is nothing honorable about a thief.

StrayRogue
10-21-2003, 03:23 PM
Robin Hood, ya doof. But he was British I guess.

Parkbandit
10-21-2003, 03:33 PM
Robin Hood, ya doof. But he was British I guess.

Falgrin has never given to the poor. Try starting that rumor and he'll run you through.

StrayRogue
10-21-2003, 03:36 PM
But Robin Hood was honorable. Just because Falgrin is a filthy purse-snatcher, doesn't mean we all are ;)

Artha
10-21-2003, 05:03 PM
If you're poor, and you steal some diamonds from some well-dressed (or atleast overly fluffy) empath, does that count as giving to the poor?

Also, next time you see Warclaidhm selling an item with bad properties (that he knows are bad), do a report...the staff take that kind of stuff pretty seriously.

AkMan
10-21-2003, 05:05 PM
I think I'm starting to change my mind Warclaidhm... I want you to stay JUST as you are now... so I have something to constantly make fun of when I am in game. This way I don't have to go all the way to Teras and visit Haashek if I need someone to belittle.

Just don't come whining here when things are tough. We've given you sound advice.

LaVaca
10-21-2003, 07:03 PM
I don't see what the major problem is. If the guy wants a refund on the damn leathers I'll refund him, I just bought them from som eone else, it wasnt really a rip off, but whatever. I didnt know they were sold at a store.

on the shield, some guy told me that +3 td is 1x for some reason.The person I bought it from told me it was 4x/1x too. once a few more people told me it wasnt 1x and it was only +3, I changed it.

I also POSTED this on the offical boards and made a correction about it.
Really, get over it, I'm not tr ying to rip off anyone, and if they really feel ripped off, I'll give them a damn refund.

Kurili
10-21-2003, 07:05 PM
Since it happens SO OFTEN, why dont you just hunt your character and STOP IMITATING A MERCHANT!

Acolyte Kurili

JustMe
10-21-2003, 07:05 PM
I don't see what the major problem is. If the guy wants a refund on the damn leathers I'll refund him, I just bought them from som eone else, it wasnt really a rip off, but whatever. I didnt know they were sold at a store.

on the shield, some guy told me that +3 td is 1x for some reason.The person I bought it from told me it was 4x/1x too. once a few more people told me it wasnt 1x and it was only +3, I changed it.

Really, get over it, I'm not tr ying to rip off anyone, and if they really feel ripped off, I'll give them a damn refund.

This is where people say "don't sell stuff as something if you don't know EVERYTHING about it"

Members viewing this page: CrystalTears, Jolena, JustMe, Kurili, LaVaca, Miss X, Tayre.. haha

[Edited on 10-21-2003 by JustMe]

CrystalTears
10-21-2003, 07:08 PM
You really need to learn about the items you sell, not just by what someone said, so that you're fair to everyone else, if that really is your intention. Get it sung to a bard, appraised by a warrior, taken to the AI crystal. Whatever. You just really come off a clueless merchant, and good merchants at least know the value and worth of their items.

LaVaca
10-21-2003, 07:09 PM
Yes, thanks for the advice. Yes, I realize people are always going to make fun of me no matter what. Am I trying better to RP? No, I'm trying better to be in character, I'm NOT perfect but I think I'm doing better.

I'm making slight improvements, if you think otherwise, go think that.

I enjoy this game fine. I couldnt give a shit what other people think about me, they think I'm a scammer, thats their problem, I'm not. Yes ardwens and alot of people are assholes to me, ardwen advertised selling all different kinds of ICE age claidhmores on the net just to piss me off. Its simple when people do that. Its called IGNORING them. And thats what I'm working on.

Really, feel free to cuss me out, feel free to say anything, I really could care less if you think I'm some bastard/scammer/duper, because its not true.

I recently lost my oldest and best friend, Zakarin. Also his wife, Gingivier. Gingivier said something about zakarin that she wanted to get away from him and I posted it on zakarins screename. Gingivier lied to him and said that what I was really doing when I put it on his SN was changing what she said. Then she said she showed zakarin the "true" log of what I said to "prove" that I was lying. (I got this info from another friend).

She obviously lied.

Life sucks, life isn't always fair, but you gotta deal with shit, shit is everywhere.

If you let it take you down, it kills you.

LaVaca
10-21-2003, 07:10 PM
Imitating a merchant? What do you call that? Ive made multi-millions, Ive never scammed a soul intentionally. 99% of that was made fairly.

I buy and sell and merchant like anyone else.

LaVaca
10-21-2003, 07:11 PM
And yes, I'll try to get more info on my items before I sell them. No, I'm not a bad merchant. If I was a bad merchant, I wouldn't sell anything.

CrystalTears
10-21-2003, 07:17 PM
Being able to sell doesn't mean you're a good merchant or not. I've seen some pretty crappy stores with nasty salesmen, but if they have something you want, you'll buy it anyway. You think you're not a bad merchant, but from what I've heard, you're not great either, and you should really work on that and not assume that because you can sell that you're good. You just happen to sell to the needy, the desperate and the ones who don't know better.

Drew2
10-21-2003, 07:17 PM
Can I come to Landing and beat you up please? It makes me feel good about myself.

HarmNone
10-21-2003, 07:20 PM
::HarmNone sighs deeply:: Okay, okay, Warclaidhm. Do as you will. It does not hurt me, or anyone else. It hurts only you.

You have been given some very good advice here. These boards can be harsh, but from what I have seen, most who have posted in this thread with advice for you were really trying to help you.

If you choose to disregard the advice you have been given, that choice is yours to make. I would, however, advise you not to bring your complaints and/or recriminations here expecting sympathy or understanding. You are not going to receive it here, anymore than you are going to receive it in-game.

If you insist on merchanting, it is YOUR responsibility to find out the particulars of EVERY item you sell...not after the shit starts to hit the fan, but before you sell the item. THAT is a good merchant. Only shoddy merchants sell shoddy items and claim they are something they are not.

Perhaps you have made millions, but your reputation is only getting worse. People are going to scam you, they are going to humiliate you, and they are not going to stop.

You have been warned, and you have been advised... by many.

HarmNone thanks folks here for trying :)

LaVaca
10-21-2003, 07:23 PM
Most of the advice was to re roll. No I'm not doing t hat.

Artha
10-21-2003, 07:33 PM
Most of the advice was to re roll. No I'm not doing t hat.

Most of the advice was to reroll because that is the only thing that will make people not hate you.

Edaarin
10-21-2003, 07:34 PM
Am I trying better to RP? No, I'm trying better to be in character

I enjoy this game fine. I couldnt give a shit what other people think about me, they think I'm a scammer, thats their problem, I'm not. Yes ardwens and alot of people are assholes to me, ardwen advertised selling all different kinds of ICE age claidhmores on the net just to piss me off. Its simple when people do that. Its called IGNORING them. And thats what I'm working on.

Really, feel free to cuss me out, feel free to say anything, I really could care less

Wow. Where to begin.

If you don't care what people think. Why is it every time someone says something you don't like or won't sell to you, you immediately post on the official boards bitching about it? With RAVA, you actually had the fucking gall to POST that he cussed you out, and if people wanted to read what he said they should go to forum.gsplayers.com Don't bullshit us with your hypocritical shit.

Have you considered what you've done to merit the treatment people give you? I've only known Ardwen, Falgrin, Rhys and Tayvin a few months, but from what I saw over the summer you gave them enough cause to DEED you with the incessant whining, leg humping, intrusions into their privacy, and complete and utter lack of respect.

Oh yes, you're doing a fine job of staying in character. "A person named Xcalibur took all my money!" "The seller Mytmo said in the test game that it had 40 charges!"

EDIT: And oh yes. Don't make me post the logs of your idiotic behavior at Sluggy's or Kos' auctions. Damn you make me sick.

[Edited on 10-21-2003 by Edaarin]

LaVaca
10-21-2003, 07:56 PM
Leg humping? That is so stupid, grow up, be mature. Sheesh.

I was never trying to beg ardwen or an ything, h e's just overly touchy on things. I was just trying to hang out with him like I did with other people.

Edaarin
10-21-2003, 08:02 PM
Wow. That answered none of the questions anyone here has posed to you.

Is 'mature' your word for the week? It means absolutely jack coming from you.

Warclaidhm [subdued]: "can i get a loan for 4.5m plz cause some1 i gave money to ran away with the money and lost his soul and people on a message board r being mean to me, plz ban them"

LaVaca
10-21-2003, 08:05 PM
Bastard, I never said that on the net.

HarmNone
10-21-2003, 08:06 PM

I was never trying to beg ardwen or an ything, h e's just overly touchy on things. I was just trying to hang out with him like I did with other people.

If someone is "mean" to you, like you have told us Ardwen has been, it usually means they would prefer that you NOT "hang out" with them. When you continue to try, that is an annoyance. That annoyance is going to earn you retribution. You can make book on it!

HarmNone

HarmNone
10-21-2003, 08:08 PM
Bastard, I never said that on the net.

Warclaidhm, nobody here is going to think you REALLY said that on the net. We are smarter than that. Edaarin was trying to point out to you the way you are percieved.

HarmNone

Back
10-21-2003, 08:14 PM
LaVaca, about RP...

click HERE (http://forum.gsplayers.com/viewthread.php?tid=2106)

Its pretty basic but full of good stuff. There are other good topics on these boards to read.

I realize GSIII is not the epitome of RP, and most of what goes on on the Black Net is pretty much OOC, but just putting stats in ( ) goes a long way to show effort.

HarmNone
10-21-2003, 08:17 PM
In all honesty, Warclaidhm, if I still played I would try again to get across to you some of the nuances of getting along in Elanthia. I tried before, but it was to little avail. It is not easy, and it does take some time to learn. However, to try to learn when you are already laboring under the constrictions of a negative reputation is all but impossible. That is not meant to be mean. It is simply the damned truth!

HarmNone

*Edited to remove a typo*

[Edited on 10-22-2003 by HarmNone]

StrayRogue
10-21-2003, 08:18 PM
You were moaning about "Xcalibur" on the net. Thats OOC. You kept talking about GS4. Thats OOC. You kept hassling people and the items in both the recent live auctions. And you are telling us to grow up?

Edaarin
10-21-2003, 08:31 PM
Stay, change your siggy before I find you while you're AFK and lock you in a room with Xcalibur and Warclodhm.

CrystalTears
10-21-2003, 08:33 PM
OMG I didn't even realize what it said until Edaarin pointed it out. :lol:

StrayRogue
10-21-2003, 08:49 PM
HAHAHAHAH. Buy my sword. HAHAHAHAH

Back
10-21-2003, 08:58 PM
I think Ardwen is as bad, if not worse, than Warclaidhm about going OOC on the net.

StrayRogue
10-21-2003, 09:03 PM
I don' think he'd rip some one off williningly though. He has too much to lose.

Back
10-21-2003, 09:05 PM
I don' think he'd rip some one off williningly though. He has too much to lose.

Ripping someone off could at least be IC. For an elder of GS, I feel he is a terrible example to the impressionable new players. Like... hmm, whars his name?

GS4Gurl
10-21-2003, 09:35 PM

You know what? I am sick and tired of you acting all innocent at EVERYTHING. "Oh I didn't know those were sold at a store. - I didn't know those were being duped. - Oh I dont understand why everyone hates me- Oh I thought those leathers were crit padded- Oh I thought those were 6x, theyre 3x? Oh Im so sorry I didnt knowwww..!"

CUT THE CRAP! You knew Ganyru was duping you know how I know this? Because we know Ganyru likes to brag and talk shit. He couldn't shut up on the boards so I know he talked about the duping with you. Cus he wants everyone to know how slick he thinks he is. I do not believe for a second that you are totally oblivious to it. NO WAY.

Honestly, I think you got what you deserved. Ripping people off has finally came and bit you in the ass. HARD. So get over it.

I'd say take the advice and start over, but you know what? We will all know who your new character is because he'll be on the net ripping people off and whining.

Why not try something else out because merchanting is NOT what you are good at?
Just have a regular character that actually hunts and ohmigod does some actual roleplaying too?!

GS4Gurl
10-21-2003, 09:48 PM
Imitating a merchant? What do you call that? Ive made multi-millions, Ive never scammed a soul intentionally. 99% of that was made fairly.

I buy and sell and merchant like anyone else.

Uhm so all you had was 4.5m? And you think you are a good merchant? :lol::lol:

You make multi-millions yet beg for money on the net like a bum? Go freaking hunt do something to actually EARN it.

And you don't merchant like everyone else. You rip people off constantly with your "innocent" false advertising.

Which begs me to ask the question... if you "don't know" the stats of an item. How are you giving it stats in the first place??? You just HOPE they're what you say they are? You think we are that stupid?

Think again.

:smug:

Back
10-21-2003, 10:06 PM
I generally like spiders? They are fascinating. The have their own insect class, arachnid, as there are so many varieties...

But Spun, your sig moves fast like a cockroach. Makes me want to smack the screen.

GS4Gurl
10-21-2003, 10:09 PM
Spun?

Look again, sweetie.
:o

[Edited on 10-22-2003 by GS4Gurl]

Back
10-21-2003, 10:16 PM
Blargh. Sorry Gurl. Must've been spiders spuning webs or something. Your pumpkin says, "Pbpbppbthpbt Backlash!"

Xcalibur
10-21-2003, 11:16 PM
warclaidhm

You are a merchant, but you can't get money via hunting ( you prefer begging, there is no other way, folks)

why won't you reroll then, if you like to merchant?

Back
10-22-2003, 12:33 AM
I still think Ardwen is worse.

Kurili
10-22-2003, 12:45 AM
Warclaidhm was outdoing even himself this evening for sheer stupidity.

From declaring that "Men handle childbirth pain better than women do" to deciding that men should reproduce without assistance of women...or other men...just solo. Not to mention deciding men arent born, they just spring from the ground like carrots.

I really think his doctor needs to up his dosage.

Acolyte Kurili

JustMe
10-22-2003, 03:25 AM
The kid just needs to visit society, but that would entitle him to leave his computer for awhile which I doubt he could do. Visiting society like a normal human being could probably do him wonders, especially after someone kicks his teeth in for annoying the shit out of them.

Parkbandit
10-22-2003, 08:38 AM
Oh Warclaidhm... the fun I will now have at your expense excites me.

I could give a shit about how you hump Ardwen's leg or annoy him or call him a 'meanie poopie head'... but last night you crossed a line with me. You disparaged Myshel's name and that.. brings my gloves off. Ardwen's a big boy who can take care of himself.. but Myshel has always been nice and kind... and the only reason you are mad at her is because you know Ardwen loves her and not you.

No longer will I feel sorry for you... no longer will I give you friendly advice.. no longer will I think twice about killing you for doing anything stupid to me.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give Falgrin a reason to rip Warclaidhm's head off every day... because he will gladly do it... in town or not.

You've made your bed Idiothm, Warscooterhm, etc... now you will lie in it.

Xcalibur
10-22-2003, 08:42 AM
If people want warclaidhm to quit, you'll have to hurt him where it really hurts him

ego? no

self esteem? no

his bad rp ? no

money? yes

kill him? yes (cost money, deeds!)

stop talking and do it right now!

[Edited on 22-10-03 by Xcalibur]

Parkbandit
10-22-2003, 08:43 AM

The point is, you simpleton.. is that YOU KNOW THAT THE LEATHERS ARE AVAILABLE and took advantage of someone that does not. It's like the idiots that would go into the new rogue guild and sell the dark cloaks for 10x what they were paying for them minutes before.

You're an idiot.

HarmNone
10-22-2003, 08:47 AM
What disparaging remark could he have made about Myshel, for crying out loud? That is just plain ridiculous! I cannot imagine that she did anything to call for such treatment.

HarmNone is beginning to wonder if Warclaidhm does not deserve to be hounded out of existance :mad:

Parkbandit
10-22-2003, 08:48 AM

Of all people on these boards.. INCLUDING RED DEVIL... you should be the VERY LAST PERSON TO EVER bring up maturity. It makes you look like a bigger asswipe everytime it's written by you. You are the most immature person I know playing the game right now.

And the leg humping comment was when Ardwen told you to leave him alone for the 4,421st time and you STILL DIDN'T UNDERSTAND HE DIDN'T WANT YOU AROUND. You are like a dog that will dry hump the crap out of your leg until you take a rolled up newspaper and smack you across the face with it. That's what Ardwen finally had to do to you in order to have you leave him alone.

You are an idiot.

Parkbandit
10-22-2003, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by HarmNone
What disparaging remark could he have made about Myshel, for crying out loud? That is just plain ridiculous! I cannot imagine that she did anything to call for such treatment.

HarmNone is beginning to wonder if Warclaidhm does not deserve to be hounded out of existance :mad:

She died in Monks last night and the little piece of shit said on the net "Let Myshel rot. She and Ardwen are mean to me"

He gets zero sympathy from me from now on.... mentally undersupplied or not.

Xcalibur
10-22-2003, 08:51 AM
No, he isn't idiot

He is intelligent

Too intelligent for his own good.

His life is gemstone and school, he told it on the official board (he spents around 13 hours per day (i presume it's when he has no school).

Don't blame him, blame his parents

[Edited on 22-10-03 by Xcalibur]

Parkbandit
10-22-2003, 08:55 AM

Don't blame him, blame his parents

At first... I wasn't too happy with you ripping Warclaidhm off like that Xcalibur.

Now... I wish I would have done it...

Well done. That fool it too stupid to have silver.

HarmNone
10-22-2003, 09:04 AM
She died in Monks last night and the little piece of shit said on the net "Let Myshel rot. She and Ardwen are mean to me"

He gets zero sympathy from me from now on.... mentally undersupplied or not.

Hmmph. It is things like this that make me glad I no longer play. My fines would be so high by now it would take CitiBank to pay them off! :D

HarmNone thinks this sucks, Warclaidhm!

Myshel
10-22-2003, 09:13 AM
What I didn't understand about his comments was that when he first started coming around, I really tried to explain to him that sometimes for whatever reason people don't care for the character you play. That you can't force your friendship on people. After about the 5th time of him coming to our table and whispering to me about my husband (which I find very rude, if you have something to say about someone say it outloud) I finally asked him to leave us alone. I don't think I was ever out of line and or cruel to him. My personal feelings for him was pity that he was so needy. I know Ardwen's personal feelings but its not my place to post them here, but mine was that he was cultivating a rich friend and was trying to force a relationship. Manipulation after the initial rejection though public opinion of Ardwen's friends and family.
That he was thinking on the net to let me decay last night was childess but not unexpected considering the sorce.
Myshel

AkMan
10-22-2003, 09:18 AM
Man. Nice job at change their buddy.

There is so much to talk about here, but it's 5:15 a.m. and I'm tired so I'm just gonna talk about one particularly disturbing part. I will simplify it as much as I can for you.

What is the term...ignorance of the law is no excuse? People go to jail for sometimes doing things they had no idea were illegal. This may be a bad analogy, but it kinda relates to merchanting too. If maybe 1 or 2 times you mispresented an item it would be understandable. But it happens over and over and over again; and you always give the same excuse: "duh..I didnt' know". Sorry son, but it don't hold water anymore.

Do you really think there is an endless supply of customers for you out there? Studies have shown that happy customers tell 3 friends about a good shopping experience, while unhappy customers tell 10 friends about a bad shopping experience.

You also can't honestly tell us you don't care what other people think. Otherwise, you wouldn't IM people asking what is wrong with you, complain on message boards when you get deservedly ripped off (monetarily or otherwise) and be so hard up for friends that you annoy the hell out of em 'tryin to hang with em'. Your self esteem issues are VERY obvious to all involved Warclaidhm.

PS: It appears you are after ICE age items. Personally, I wouldn't touch em since the gm's stated many times if they ever cross their hands it will be converted to currently allowed items. I know I said 'cross their hands' but they do have the ability to change items on your possession. You won't listen, but I thought I'd share.

Xcalibur
10-22-2003, 09:21 AM
100% of change he knew about the +3 instead of +5, and the fact those leaters were available

He is a merchant, he saids, so he knew about that

Don't blame Warclaidhm's player, blame his parents

Kurili
10-22-2003, 09:26 AM
When my character thought on the net that just because Ardwen and Myshel didnt want to be friendly with him did not make them bad or mean people, he claimed he'd never said he wanted to hang out with them. It was all very interesting. Just when I thought he couldnt get more ridiculous-he did.

Acolyte Kurili

Myshel
10-22-2003, 09:36 AM
When my character thought on the net that just because Ardwen and Myshel didnt want to be friendly with him did not make them bad or mean people, he claimed he'd never said he wanted to hang out with them. It was all very interesting. Just when I thought he couldnt get more ridiculous-he did.

Acolyte Kurili

That is a blatant lie. When I first noticed him was at a merchant event and he was trying to start a conversation with Ardwen. When I asked who he was Ardwen told me he was someone he rescued and that he was annoying him ever since. He regretted rescuing him. Ardwen ignored him. Then he began coming around to our table, uninvited, the whispering to any and all at the table. Why doesn't Ardwen like me.. whine whine whine.. No matter how many times he was told he didn't get it. Finally Ardwen's patience was at a end and he got mean. War began his net stuff and annoying him whatever chance he got, at events, on the net and in the boards.

Myshel

[Edited on 10-22-2003 by Myshel]

Edaarin
10-22-2003, 10:31 AM
My favorite idiothm moment comes from my brother, who plays Edarin. Apparently Dummyhm thinks my brother is nice, so proceeds to talk shit about me and asking shit about my personal life. All the while my brother is smiling and nodding and I'm dying on the floor laughing. What the fuck are you asking about people's personal lives for?

My favorite quote was something like, "Wow really? I would have thought he's the kind of person that belongs in prison. I mean he has to make fun of people on a message board to feel good about himself!" This was in response to my brother telling him that I'm on scholarship at college.

Kurili
10-22-2003, 10:35 AM
Hehee I remember reading that, Myshel. AND remember Warclaidhm whining about it on the net too. I have a much longer memory than he seems to think any of us do. I think we all do, in fact.

I had to think to remember if the character I was playing would have knowledge, and yep, even she's heard him whine about Ardwen and you before.

Dont worry, Myshel. We all know.

Acolyte Kurili

Parkbandit
10-22-2003, 10:41 AM
I need to figure out how to pull anything warclaidhm has said or thought from all my logs over the last 2 or so years... having my main character in the landing with Warclodhm.. I guarantee I have some doozie Warchlaidisms.

I'm just too lazy to go through each and every log that has the word Warclaidhm in it.

Anyone know a good way?

Sean
10-22-2003, 11:10 AM
im gonna start showing up at myshel's table uninvited, oh wait....

Myshel
10-22-2003, 11:10 AM
I need to figure out how to pull anything warclaidhm has said or thought from all my logs over the last 2 or so years... having my main character in the landing with Warclodhm.. I guarantee I have some doozie Warchlaidisms.

I'm just too lazy to go through each and every log that has the word Warclaidhm in it.

Anyone know a good way?

You might be able to do a find. Pull our the logs and hit find, in the box type War and it should pull out anything his name is mentioned in.

Jolena
10-22-2003, 11:59 AM
Warclaidhm was outdoing even himself this evening for sheer stupidity.

From declaring that "Men handle childbirth pain better than women do" to deciding that men should reproduce without assistance of women...or other men...just solo. Not to mention deciding men arent born, they just spring from the ground like carrots.

I really think his doctor needs to up his dosage.

Acolyte Kurili

Where did he make those statements?! I would love to read that and respond. *smirks*

Kurili
10-22-2003, 12:06 PM
On the net in the Landings last night. Between announcing Duels on the Boulder, then refusing to go to the boulder, or come out of hiding, because Rorac was there. He was outdoing even himself last night.

Acolyte Kurili

Nindy
10-22-2003, 12:10 PM
"Did you see those Huns? They popped out of the snow! Like daisies!!!"

Bestatte
10-22-2003, 12:19 PM
Nindy! It's good to see your posts again!

Hogs and quiches, your long-lost albino twin sister.

Parkbandit
10-22-2003, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by Myshel
You might be able to do a find. Pull our the logs and hit find, in the box type War and it should pull out anything his name is mentioned in.

But if I did a search, I would probably pull up 90% of all my logs.. as Warclaidhm is normally playing and normally saying something stupid on the net.

There has to be a way I can filter out all my logs and pull out specific references of Warclaidhm saying something or thinking something.

So... how?

Edaarin
10-22-2003, 12:28 PM
Searching for

You hear the thoughts of Warclaidhm echoing in your mind

should pull up at least 10-15 idiot sayings.

Parkbandit
10-22-2003, 12:35 PM
Searching for

You hear the thoughts of Warclaidhm echoing in your mind

should pull up at least 10-15 idiot sayings.

Per log. If I do it that way I am still going to have to sift through TONS of logs...

And there is just so many things I can make fun of Warclaidhm with that takes zero effort... it's just not worth it.

Kurili
10-22-2003, 12:40 PM
You're going to have to find a publisher for your book ParkBandit. And even though it will have a very limited readership, I'm sure everyone with a character in the Landings will buy one.

Acolyte Kurili

AnticorRifling
10-22-2003, 12:55 PM
I'll buy it in paperback to read and hardback to sit in my collection on the wall :cool:

Tendarian
10-22-2003, 01:07 PM
What do you use to search many text logs all at once?

JustMe
10-22-2003, 01:08 PM
Start >> Search >> for files or folders.

Parkbandit
10-22-2003, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by JustMe
Start >> Search >> for files or folders.

Yea... but I need a program that will pull out the sentence from the whole log and put it somewhere I can manipulate.

Come on Kranar.. you can make a program up like this by 6pm.. can't ya? I promise to only use it for good... not evil.

Artha
10-22-2003, 04:50 PM
There's a program called 'Find and Replace' or something like that. Maybe 'search and replace'. You can get a trial version. It lets you search through folders and look for specific sentences, tells you how many times that sentence shows up, and lets you see the whole sentence.

Should be what you're looking for, and it makes editing logs easier.

edit: Here it is.

http://www.funduc.com/search_replace.htm

[Edited on 10-22-2003 by Artha]

Parkbandit
10-22-2003, 04:58 PM
There's a program called 'Find and Replace' or something like that. Maybe 'search and replace'. You can get a trial version. It lets you search through folders and look for specific sentences, tells you how many times that sentence shows up, and lets you see the whole sentence.

Should be what you're looking for, and it makes editing logs easier.

edit: Here it is.

http://www.funduc.com/search_replace.htm

[Edited on 10-22-2003 by Artha]

Now THAT'S WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. Sweet mother... there's going to be some fun log searching going on at my house tonight.... can't wait.

Thanks Artha! YOU ROCK!

Search strings:

[Warclaidhm subdued]:
Warclaidhm says, "
Warclaidhm exclaims, "
Warclaidhm asks, "
You reach into

Ardwen
10-22-2003, 07:25 PM
>amb warclaidhm left eye
You leap from hiding to attack!
You swing a heavy length of pipe at Warclaidhm!
AS: +398 vs DS: +99 with AvD: +24 + d100 roll: +62 = +385
... and hit for 64 points of damage!
Blow to eye impacts the brain.
Warclaidhm twitches violently, then dies.

* Warclaidhm drops dead at your feet!

Thats one, wonder how many til he understands he made a rather serious mistake.

Noone badmouths my wife, I dont care much what people say about me but Myshel I will do everything in my power to protect.

Ardwen

Xcalibur
10-22-2003, 07:27 PM
Don't want to sound bitchy

But is she your real wife (in life)? girlfriend?

if so, i understand

if not, i don't understand

Parkbandit
10-22-2003, 07:35 PM
She's not my wife in game or out.. but I'll take out Warclaidhm if he gives me a chance.

Xcalibur
you just need a reason
:lol:

Parkbandit
She's not my wife in game or out.. but I'll pop Warclaidhm's head if he gives me a reason.

Parkbandit
10-22-2003, 07:38 PM
Artha... you are the best...

Now I just have to edit 194 pages of my lifts...

heh.. didn't realize I had a stealing problem until now.

Xcalibur
10-22-2003, 08:36 PM
You hear the subdued thoughts of Scottie echo in your mind:
"selling unlimited raise dead vial and unlimited mass calm all no miu"

"Scottie do you really got all this high end stuff? Your a pretty low train and the stuff your wearing doesnt seem to match the type of quality of items your selling"

You hear the subdued thoughts of Imagination echo in your mind:
"warclaidhm knows about merchanting, listen to him"

"well thats true but this could be just a case of some new person trying to get money fast"

[Edited on 23-10-03 by Xcalibur]

Xcalibur
10-22-2003, 08:42 PM
"So does anyone really know if crit padding for armor is gonna become "useless" soon?

someone blow him

Xcalibur
10-22-2003, 08:46 PM
Sorry me no understand

Voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir?

(forgot the "away")

Drew2
10-22-2003, 08:55 PM
He just asked you to sleep with him, Daina.

No, seriously. He did!

10-22-2003, 10:37 PM
not that i have anything against him but i did find this amusnig
"I could use some balls, those things are old"

Suppa Hobbit Mage
10-22-2003, 11:47 PM
I was fucking robbed

[Warclaidhm (subdued)] "No, I'm not stupid. If you think I'm stupid, your off."
[You (subdued)] "I tink yer stewpid"
[Warclaidhm (subdued)] "Your stupid, you cant even talk right"
[You (subdued)] "Dats wunce I'm gewna kill ya"
[Warclaidhm (subdued)] "Your really pathetic tayvin"

You sense that your familiar has caught up with Warclaidhm.

You gesture.
A swirling grey-blue mist slowly fills the area. It begins to spin faster and faster, congealing into a large upright disk. The mist slows its spinning and within the swirling vapors you can make out an opening.
J>go mist
Warclaidhm just disappeared.
You step through the misty gate.
Tayvin steps out of the swirling mist.

Sean
10-22-2003, 11:52 PM
oh come on guys now your just looking to start fights with him .. i mean i can't stand him but really just let him play the game

Suppa Hobbit Mage
10-22-2003, 11:54 PM
He gets on the net and starts saying if people think he's stupid they don't know him? He was BAITING folks to kill him.

Myshel
10-23-2003, 08:31 AM
Don't want to sound bitchy

But is she your real wife (in life)? girlfriend?

if so, i understand

if not, i don't understand

We are rl friends but only ig spouses. This is rp, ig loyalty to your loved ones.

Myshel

Xcalibur
10-23-2003, 08:45 AM
He sounds really pissed, the player sounds really pissed.

I really advice to take the game as a game, seriously.

You don't want ending making physical threat like klaive did, or something like that.

But i am sure you aren't like that (ardwen)

Ososis
05-09-2019, 10:13 PM
Hey MacGyver, I know you said you didn't remember ripping him off so I figured I would remind you of this whole detailed plan you crowed about.

Murrandii
05-09-2019, 10:26 PM
what

Fortybox
05-09-2019, 10:49 PM
what

Oh look, he's back - shocker.

https://media.giphy.com/media/dEdmW17JnZhiU/giphy.gif

Murrandii
05-09-2019, 10:56 PM
Oh look, he's back - shocker.

https://media.giphy.com/media/dEdmW17JnZhiU/giphy.gif

I still like you bro

Ososis
06-13-2019, 09:22 AM
Murrandii (xcaliber) used his alt witchhealer to lie, cheat, and mock warclaidhm. It’s all here on PC. So...yeah, knock off it the accusations you scumfucker.

I don't use alts on this forum. You won't believe anything I say so your opinion doesn't matter.

"Here we are, the same old place with the same old smiles on the same old face, yes here we are together...again *clap**clap*