PDA

View Full Version : Lost 4.5???

IcyPoison
10-19-2003, 11:34 PM
Warclaidhm [subdued]: "This person named Witchealer happened to be a person named Xcaliber which is a thief, so I basically lost all of my coin. "

IcyPoison
10-19-2003, 11:35 PM
Well.. for whatever reason we have 4 of these threads.. someone want to remove the other three?

Hulkein
10-20-2003, 12:30 AM
Remove them yourself. Hit edit, than check the thing that says DELETE POST, than post edit or whatever.

Drew2
10-20-2003, 12:31 AM
You can't delete the first post in a thread. It says so right next to the button you just told him to click. Ass.

Kurili
10-20-2003, 12:35 AM
By the way, Tayre, my girl was looking at the tables in Thraks tonight, and saw "Tool" at a table. You have competition.

Acolyte Kurili

Drew2
10-20-2003, 12:36 AM
I'm both hurt and angered.

There can be only one.

Wezas
10-20-2003, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by Tayre
You can't delete the first post in a thread. It says so right next to the button you just told him to click. Ass.

Never thought I'd be defending Hulkein but his post sounded genuine and kind. He was trying to help the person and I didn't see any obvious sarcasm.

I realize you two have beef in other threads, but do you need to take it into every thread? A simple post saying that you can't delete the first post would have been sufficient.

Drew2
10-20-2003, 12:44 AM
Actually I was calling him an ass because he was offering someone advice on something he was ignorant about. That's an ass. It had (relatively) no connection with anything else.

[Edited on 10-20-2003 by Tayre]

Weedmage Princess
10-20-2003, 03:32 AM
Originally posted by IcyPoison
Warclaidhm [subdued]: "This person named Witchealer happened to be a person named Xcaliber which is a thief, so I basically lost all of my coin. "

What happened to the new and improved Warclaidhm who wasn't supposed to be going OOC anymore?

I realize you lost all your coins and that has to hurt but....what the hell? No wonder no one believed you about starting over. You suck, dude. :thumbsdown:

Back
10-20-2003, 11:23 AM
He did a quiz on the net yesterday asking questions like "What does db mean?" and "What enchant is imflass?"

I wanted to ask "What does OOC mean?" but that would have been hypocritical.

Hulkein
10-20-2003, 01:00 PM
Tayre is just some little rat with no self-esteem who gets his jollies reading all of my posts and insulting me. He's a pretty sad excuse for a person.

Artha
10-20-2003, 05:14 PM
and insulting me.

You shouldn't make it so easy.

Drew2
10-20-2003, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Hulkein
Tayre is just some little rat with no self-esteem who gets his jollies reading all of my posts and insulting me. He's a pretty sad excuse for a person.
...please.

I get more pleasure out of insulting Garr. And that's saying something.

CrystalTears
10-20-2003, 06:17 PM
Hey y'all monkeybrains, I deleted those other threads so all's well in love and um.. war and um... oh whatever. Anyway, when you try to delete the post, it says the first one can only be deleted by a mod or admin. Soo.... Tayre was right.

I should just delete this one since it's being discussed in three other threads anyhoo. :smug:

Skirmisher
10-20-2003, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by CrystalTears
Hey y'all monkeybrains, I deleted those other threads so all's well in love and um.. war and um... oh whatever. Anyway, when you try to delete the post, it says the first one can only be deleted by a mod or admin. Soo.... Tayre was right.

I should just delete this one since it's being discussed in three other threads anyhoo. :smug:

Heaven help us it's the apocalypse.

Hulkein
10-20-2003, 09:21 PM
How am I making it easy Artha? By making a mistake on the workings of XMB 1.8? LOL

Jenisi
10-21-2003, 09:22 AM
I <3 Tayre.