PDA

View Full Version : Can someone tell me what I did to deserve this?

Myrianna
10-19-2003, 10:58 PM
I've edited out everything not pertaining to the situation, healing, comings and goings, et cetera... but i really just don't know what exactly i did wrong here ??

>[Icemule Trace, Town Center]
Also here: Barttonium, Lady Arriana, Rasl who is kneeling, Dwilam who is kneeling, Rivarwind, Garr, Lady
Silversoft, Cambrianor who is lying down, Xenivero, Starrak who is sitting, Takrek, Ahzeem, Alphonze

Xenivero asks, "nobody here could cast guards on me and Rivarwind?"
>
Silversoft glances at Xenivero.
>
Silversoft softly says, "no one answered ye, so the answer looks like NO"
>
>Silversoft smiles at Xenivero.
>
You giggle at Silversoft.
>
Xenivero says, "sorry to bring up hostility"
>
Silversoft softly says, "asking once is OK, twice is begging"
>
Silversoft softly says, "no hostility"

Silversoft softly says, "it is annoting tho"
>
Silversoft softly says, "annoying"
>
Xenivero says, "my apologies"
>
You are now speaking Guild Speak.
>
Rivarwind nods.
>
Silversoft softly says, "now, i can cast dims..."
>
Rivarwind nods.
>
Silversoft softly says, "but im a blond..so..its sort of natural"
>
You softly ask in guild speak, "so if once is asking, and twice is begging, is third time cause for death?"
>
You whistle tunelessly to yourself, remembering days past.
>
Silversoft waggles her fingers mystically at Xenivero. How nice.
>
Silversoft runs a hand through her waist length dark blonde hair, trying to make herself presentable.
>Rivarwind nods to Xenivero.
>
Silversoft softly asks in guild speak, "you making the rules Myri?"
>
Silversoft rubs her pure white jade circlet, causing a golden incandescence to dance around its edges briefly.
Silversoft gets an odd look on her face.
>
Rivarwind nods to Xenivero.
>
Silversoft rubs her pure white jade circlet, causing a golden incandescence to dance around its edges briefly.
>
Xenivero's group just went west.
>You softly say in guild speak, "no, no, just wondering what came after begging"
>You giggle.
>You softly say in guild speak, "third should at least be cause for silencing"

Kristalis asks in guild speak, "Eh?"
>You giggle.
>
Silversoft softly asks in guild speak, "first, i was making to comment on the fellas behavior..so why would he kill on the third time?"
>You softly say in guild speak, "i didn't say he would kill..."
>
>You softly say in guild speak, "ye missing my point i thinks"
>
Silversoft softly says in guild speak, "i dislike constand asking fer spells.. go to Landing"
>
Silversoft softly says in guild speak, "yes.."
>
Silversoft softly says in guild speak, "he asked for spells..and I said ..once is ok, twice is begging"
>
Silversoft softly says in guild speak, "i did nae say WHAT the penaltty was"
>
Kristalis asks in guild speak, "There's a penalty for asking for spells?"
>
>You quietly whisper to Kristalis, "i made a joke and she got touchy"
>
Silversoft softly says, "aye, ye said killing"
>
Silversoft glances at you.
>
Silversoft murmurs a simple, mystical chant...
>
Mulos softly says, "who did"
>
You softly say in guild speak, "touchy touchy tonight"
>
You shake your head.
>
Kristalis whispers, "This whole damn town is lately"
>
Silversoft softly says in guild speak, "course , ye butt into my conversation"
>
Kristalis blinks.
>Silversoft smiles sweetly
>
>You softly say in guild speak, "someone swallowed a bug tonight"
>You roll your eyes.
>
Silversoft softly says in guild speak, "perhaps im tired of inane comments"
>You softly say in guild speak, "then don't listen to me, i'm full of them"
>
Silversoft softly says in guild speak, "ye go from begging to immediately bringing up killing"
>
Kristalis hugs you, and you wrap her in a warm embrace.
>
>You softly say in guild speak, "it was a joke brought up so only you would hear it"
>
>You softly say in guild speak, "if you took offense, you could ignore it"
>
Silversoft softly says in guild speak, "i could"
>
Silversoft softly says in guild speak, "but i chose to answer it"
>
You softly say in guild speak, "by completely twisting what i said"
>
>You softly say in guild speak, "and then insulting me"
>You softly say in guild speak, "nice shot at ignoring"

>
>You softly say in guild speak, "or rather answering"
>
Silversoft softly says in guild speak, "i chose not to ignore"
>
Silversoft softly says in guild speak, "interesting , folks like killing"
>
>Silversoft softly says in guild speak, "and yet..annoying chatter goes on and on"
>
>You softly say in guild speak, "funny, i've not killed anyone"
>
Silversoft softly says in guild speak, "ye broght it up tho"
>
You softly say in guild speak, "oh you are pointless tonight"
>
You stand back up.
>
Silversoft softly asks in guild speak, "i could take that as a jab at egging me on..perhaps to kill?"

[Icemule Trace, East Road]

at which point i left.

You see Silversoft approach the table.
>
Lady Silversoft arrives at your table.>
>
Silversoft softly asks, "hello?"
>
Silversoft says, "i mis took you comments as attempts to bait me about killing.. i have seem yas with Tayre and felt ye was part of his game."
>
Silversoft says, "my comments was a simple one about manners... begging for skills is so annyoing..and ye brought up killing right away"
>
Silversoft shrugs.
>
Lady Silversoft just went out.
>You focus your mind on Silversoft and think:
"i am my own person, i dont get caught in anyone's games here, i happen to be friends with both daina and garr and have no problems with either despite their problems with each other, what would make you think i'd do anything differently with any difficulty you and tayre have is completely beyond me."
Roundtime 5 seconds.
>

You hear the faint thoughts of Silversoft touch your mind:
"cuz i see yas smooching and all with him.."
"please name one person that is an empath that i dont do that to?"
Roundtime 5 seconds.
>

"i dont smooch Tayre.."
"you're not me. i'm rather... affectionate with everyone."
Roundtime 5 seconds.
>

You hear the faint thoughts of Amby echo in your mind:
"anyone going for Tayre? i can get him if not"
"it's the way i've always been. i smooch strangers who tip me well, it's a sign of affection and appreciation for their existance, it's nothing more."
Roundtime 5 seconds.
>
"and that IS you... personally, i would be afraid to touch him. and your chumminess makes me thing yas friends wit him"
>
"what i'm saying is that i have the ability to be friends with more than one person, and if they don't like each other and the difficulties have nothing to do with me, then i do not get involved on any level."
Roundtime 5 seconds.
>
"interesting, ye support his bullying?"
>
"to be honest, i pretty much ignore tayre... when he is there, i hug him or smooch him, same as i do every other empath... and if he is healing, i clean him, same as i do any other empath. beyond that, i can honestly say i don't know him."
Roundtime 5 seconds.
"until that night a week or two back when you changed your demeanor, i used to give you hugs everytime you walked into TC as well, and smooches and what-all else."
Roundtime 5 seconds.
"the only reason i've not done it as often since is i'm afraid of somehow offending you"
Roundtime 5 seconds.
>
"well, i changed it that night as tayre was trying stuff.. and suddenly, i dont trust most folks..here..they all seems wo allow his bullying.."
>
You see Silversoft approach the table.
>
Lady Silversoft arrives at your table.
>You softly say in guild speak, "hi"
>
>You softly say in guild speak, "there are things that i see him do that i ignore and pass off as "tayre""
>
Silversoft says, "i just dont appreciate you trying to bait me, and your comment about killing someone was way off base, even as a joke"
>You softly say in guild speak, "but i know the things you're speaking of"
>You softly say in guild speak, "i wasn't trying to bait you"
>You softly say in guild speak, "tha's what i'm trying to explain"
>You softly say in guild speak, "if anyone, anyone at all"
>You softly say in guild speak, "would have said that"
>
Silversoft says, "well, its interesting, everyone Lets him.."
>You softly say in guild speak, "i would have made the same joke."
>You softly say in guild speak, "the things you're speaking of are not the same things i'm speaking of"
>
Silversoft says, "there is an old saying: if you arent part of the solution.. you are part of the problem"
>You quietly whisper to Silversoft, "the only reason i know of your issues with tayre"
>You quietly whisper to Silversoft, "is from message boards and my IRL husband"
>You quietly whisper to Silversoft, "it wouldn't be right for me to acknowledge knowing them"
>
Silversoft says, "perhaps open ye eyes Myri"
>
Silversoft says, "it happenes right under ye nose"
>
>You softly say in guild speak, "i rarely see you and tayre around at the same point at all."
>
Silversoft nods.
>
Silversoft seems a bit less imposing.
>
Silversoft says, "i best go"
>
Silversoft mimes raising a glass and gives a toast to your health.
>You softly say in guild speak, "no one cared when mashiek killed me in TC"
Lady Silversoft just went out.
>You softly say in guild speak, "why should i care now."
"no one did a thing to help me, why should i do a thing to help anyone else."
Roundtime 5 seconds.
"i didn't see you come rushing to my rescue then, don't expect me to now."
Roundtime 5 seconds.
>
"im not sure of what YE speak Now, sounds like ye have issues of your own"
"that's exactly my point. no one knows what i'm talking about, but yet i'm supposed to know what you're talking about??"
Roundtime 5 seconds.
>
"killing isnt funny, no matter when, and the only person I know that kills here in town is Tayre"
"a comment that i would have made had anyone been sitting there and you took it personally. dont blame me for that."
Roundtime 5 seconds.
>

Any ideas on what i did wrong? and how not to get berated like this for a joke and be accused of being friends and condoning the behavior of someone i barely know?

Revalos
10-19-2003, 11:15 PM
Silversoft says, "there is an old saying: if you arent part of the solution.. you are part of the problem"

Sounds like that's his beef with you.

I think that's a pretty lame excuse for him, but whatever.

Myrianna
10-19-2003, 11:17 PM
Silver's a girl *winks at revalos*

Revalos
10-19-2003, 11:18 PM
Damn those androdgynous names!

[Edited on 10-20-2003 by Revalos]

Drew2
10-19-2003, 11:25 PM
Silversoft is a crazy, stupid bitch. I've already said this several times.

I unbalances Sauthurdig, and an hour later he bled to death because he has apparently never heard of empaths or herbs. So therefore, I killed him.

She's a bitch. He's an ass. End of story.

Myrianna
10-19-2003, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by Tayre
Silversoft is a crazy, stupid bitch. I've already said this several times.

I unbalances Sauthurdig, and an hour later he bled to death because he has apparently never heard of empaths or herbs. So therefore, I killed him.

She's a bitch. He's an ass. End of story.

Not quite the direction I meant for this to go, although looking back, I suppose I shouldn't have expected much different. Thank you for the insight though. ;)

Weedmage Princess
10-19-2003, 11:32 PM
I'm still scratching my head at why it was so wrong to ask twice for something.

Twice isn't BEGGING. Who the hell is she? Dear Abby or Miss Manners or whoever that lady is?

I don't know, sounds like a case of a knobby stick up someone's ass to me.

Myrianna
10-20-2003, 12:18 AM
I prefer not to rally to sides. I don't judge anyone based on what others tell me of them. I'm quite old enough and responsible enough to make my own decisions about people based on the way they treat me. *exception: When they kill good friends of mine - that will put you on my shit list.* Seeing as I've never been "good friends" with either of them, I dont understand why she would think that I should choose a side. Oh, one other question...

***You hear the faint thoughts of Silversoft touch your mind:
"killing isnt funny, no matter when, and the only person I know that kills here in town is Tayre" ***

Irksum, Mashiek, Garr, and at least when provoked, Sazarr, Razeors, Vanian, Vildain... I hardly think Tayre is the only one around the trace killing people. How can one be so caught up in themselves that they only see the wrongs being done to them (whether instigated by them, or not), none that are being done to anyone else, and yet expect everyone to have full knowledge of and care about what's happening to them? We all have our problems in the lands, if we didn't, this entire folder wouldn't exist... Why are hers the only ones she sees?

Adhara
10-20-2003, 05:54 AM
If twice is begging then I have begged every time I went to Icemule. I am in TC with lots of people moving around and I ask a simple question like:

"Could anyone direct me towards the local Four Winds Hall building?"

And I get ignored. Every single frickin' time I need to ask something in Icemule (and I mean INFO not spells) I need to ask two or THREE times at least to get some kind of acknowledgement. I used to think Icemule was a tight-knit friendly town. I've shortened this to tight-knit only.

But as for Silversoft, that was definitely over reacting in my book.

Jenisi
10-20-2003, 06:20 AM
I wouldn't have given her the time of day! What an idiot, seriously. What she said about spells is her opinion, not a rule so just ignore her. Anyways, good luck to you hon, just ignore people like that because continuing to argue just drags out a pointless battle that really has no relavance.

longshot
10-20-2003, 07:18 AM
Originally posted by Weedmage Princess
I'm still scratching my head at why it was so wrong to ask twice for something.

Twice isn't BEGGING. Who the hell is she? Dear Abby or Miss Manners or whoever that lady is?

I don't know, sounds like a case of a knobby stick up someone's ass to me.

Careful! I was killed 8 times because I said someone had a thick stick in their ass... of course I also tried to sell their anal beads on the amu-net...

Getting back on topic, Silversoft's response sounded a bit much. Maybe that's how she plays her character? Maybe it's that time of the month? I honestly don't know... but she really could have made her point in a much better way.

HarmNone
10-20-2003, 07:21 AM
Sounds to me like Silversoft is just being a bitch, pure and simple. What you said was obviously in jest. Either she has no sense of humor at all, or she was just being a bitch. I tend to the latter possibility. ;)

HarmNone

Dighn Darkbeam
10-20-2003, 08:37 AM
. I used to think Icemule was a tight-knit friendly town. I've shortened this to tight-knit only. >>>

Very subdued town. Hard to provoke any sort of reaction from anyone in any situation. Insult them, praise them, tell them an army of trees are attacking the gates, whatever.

10-20-2003, 08:59 AM
I have been on both sides of silversoft both friends and enemies..... shes not a plesent person dont take anything she did to heart she whines a lo t and pouts if she dosnt get her way and ya get her mad enough and she will start casting....nothing to special about her.

Drew2
10-20-2003, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by Dighn Darkbeam
. I used to think Icemule was a tight-knit friendly town. I've shortened this to tight-knit only. >>>

Very subdued town. Hard to provoke any sort of reaction from anyone in any situation. Insult them, praise them, tell them an army of trees are attacking the gates, whatever.

Subdued?? HA!!

I can get a rise out of anyone, anytime, anywhere in that Town. Then again, I am Tayre, so it's expected.

Methais
10-20-2003, 01:03 PM
Silversoft has a 3 foot pipe up her ass all the time. I'm too lazy to explain my conflict with her, but yeah. Fuck that waste of life.

Dighn Darkbeam
10-20-2003, 02:05 PM
Subdued?? HA!!

I can get a rise out of anyone, anytime, anywhere in that Town. Then again, I am Tayre, so it's expected. >>>

I thought the Fury would be more RP oriented atleast.

Parkbandit
10-20-2003, 02:40 PM
We should go raid Ice Mule again...

Myrianna
10-20-2003, 02:43 PM
No, no, no, you really don't want to raid us, some of us are nice... Actually, wait, no, raid Icemule, just let me know when, so I'm not there.

Drew2
10-20-2003, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Dighn Darkbeam
Subdued?? HA!!

I can get a rise out of anyone, anytime, anywhere in that Town. Then again, I am Tayre, so it's expected. >>>

I thought the Fury would be more RP oriented atleast.
Fury is SOOO boring. But I made a commitment so I'll stick to it for now.

But it's REALLY boring.

Reyek
10-20-2003, 03:01 PM
Personally i dont see a problem with Silversoft or Her pal Sauthridig. I get along great with them. Of course i pretty much get along great with everyone i dont choose sides much in arguments. Tayre has the ability to get under peoples skin and it pisses some people off, both friends of mine and People i dont care for. He is still my bud too.

Reyek
10-20-2003, 03:11 PM
Key phrase is "pretty much". And its not a problem with Friendly its the other idiot that he plays. Not that i care anymore he is on a final warning. Kills or attacks me and he is perma banned :)

Editied because i dont wanna be yelled at for the use of the word "homo" which i replaced with idiot ;)

[Edited on 10-20-2003 by Reyek]

Reyek
10-20-2003, 03:17 PM
Last post from me about the off topic part. I only said what was said to me by a party involved, verbatim to somone else. Maybe they should choose there words better as to not cause problems. Anyway Mryi your my pal Silversofts my pal so is tayre. and you too Diana. Although i only seen ya i think once or twice. No one deserves to be yelled at by another player, but to each there own. :)

Sweets
10-20-2003, 03:35 PM
Your character said it right.

Someone swallowed a bug that night. She made a BIG deal out of a simple joke. She also berated someone for no reason IMO.

Sounds like she has a high horse that she needs to be knocked off.

Artha
10-20-2003, 05:12 PM
I wish people would learn how to spell and not say stupid things like 'cuz' and 'tho'.

Also, Silversoft seems way defensive and paranoid.

Drew2
10-20-2003, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by Artha
Also, Silversoft seems way defensive and paranoid.

She should be.

You don't mess with The Tayre.

(Take that, Edine!!)

Weedmage Princess
10-20-2003, 06:30 PM
So...Silversoft stole Longshot's anal beads?

Artha
10-20-2003, 06:50 PM
No, no, they were Talman's anal beads.

Skirmisher
10-20-2003, 06:51 PM
Ok, thats just nasty.

Myrianna
10-20-2003, 07:02 PM
Myrianna's random thought for today: As insane and disgusting as you seem to be, I love you all right now.

Drew2
10-20-2003, 10:09 PM
>kill silv
Not fitting for one of the healing profession!
You swing a falchion at Silversoft!
AS: +452 vs DS: +62 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +75 = +497
... and hit for 168 points of damage!
Masterful slash to Silversoft's lower back!
Spinal cord and life are just memories now.

* Silversoft drops dead at your feet!

WEEEEEEE!!!!!

Myrianna
10-20-2003, 10:18 PM
Now, I know I said I wasn't going to choose sides, but I think that just made my evening.
*Myrianna gives Tayre a big wet smooch*

Drew2
10-20-2003, 10:20 PM
I ARE FUNNY

You hear the faint thoughts of You echo in your mind:
"Selling Silversoft's spinal cord. Minimum bet set at zero."

You hear the faint thoughts of Danios echo in your mind:
"sounds about right hehehehehe"
>

You hear the faint thoughts of Myrianna echo in your mind:
"10 silvers!"
>

You hear the faint thoughts of Irksum echo in your mind:
"can you take the selling to the black channel?"
>

Drew2
10-20-2003, 10:41 PM
Silversoft is informing you that she considers your character's current behavior to be harassment.

ROFLMFAO

SHE'S OVER DOUBLE MY TRAINS!!! AAAAHHH!!

Weedmage Princess
10-20-2003, 10:56 PM
THE Tayre.

Myrianna
10-20-2003, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by Weedmage Princess
THE Tayre.

I so agree :P

10-20-2003, 11:47 PM
Hey there can onl be one The in Elanthia and that is me! ::grins:: though you should feel quite well about yourself tayre to think they feel you even near the same level of perfection as myslef

Grandsome
10-20-2003, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by The Edine
though you should feel quite well about yourself tayre to think they feel you even near the same level of perfection as myslef

....He says as he mispells "myself".

Mason

Chyrain
10-21-2003, 12:02 AM
oh brother.

'nuff said.

Trinitis
10-21-2003, 12:17 AM
Its funny you all bring that up, cause she has been asking Adredrin if I was really going to try to kill her like Tayre asked me too in TC. Heh, she seems to put a lot of oomph on that TRY part.

-Adredrin

Drew2
10-21-2003, 12:19 AM
I swear to go she's scared of me. She is so FREAKING paraniod to everyone. She thinks everyone is either against her or against me. I swear she needs help.

Edit: You have 2250 coins with you.
In the back of your mind you remember you owe a debt of 509712 silvers in the town of Icemule Trace.
>

she's an expensive little bitch.

[Edited on 10-21-2003 by Tayre]

Myrianna
10-21-2003, 01:15 AM
I still got the high bid of 10 silvers on that spine... *grin* If you want some contributions toward the fine, feel free to ask

longshot
10-21-2003, 04:20 AM
Originally posted by Artha
No, no, they were Talman's anal beads.

They are indeed Talman's anal beads.

Anticor saw them as well.

HarmNone
10-21-2003, 04:39 AM
Ummm, I hesitate to ask but how do so many people seem to know so damned much about Talman's anal beads? This is most disturbing!

HarmNone tells her inquiring mind to STFU :D

*edited to deed a typo*

[Edited on 10-21-2003 by HarmNone]