PDA

View Full Version : Outragous Alters

Methais
10-19-2003, 09:13 PM
What's the craziest/funniest alter you've ever had done and/or seen?

Here's mine that I got 2 nights ago...somehow. If you've played any Zelda games you'll recognize it.

You tap a golden triple delta band.

The thick gold of this band supports a striking geometric setting. One large triangle is composed of three smaller delta symbols joined to each other at the tips, leaving a fourth perfect triangle in the negative space. Inscribed on the triangles, one to each, are the words "Courage," "Wisdom" and "Power." On the inside of the band, a flowing engraving reads "Triforce."

Mwuahahahaha!

[Edited on 10-20-2003 by Methais]

Wezas
10-19-2003, 09:33 PM
Recalcitrant shows you a dashing black spidersilk shirt, which he is wearing. This shirt has very short sleeves that barely cover the shoulders. Embroidered onto the back of the shirt is a woman, with small hearts stitched in red above her head, gazing lovingly at a man. On the right front of the shirt, "The Ladies' Man" is stitched in tiny silver-threaded letters.

Recalcitrant shows you some baggy blue polka dot pants, which he is wearing. These vibrant pants are intricately embroidered with colorful images on both legs. The right leg portrays a lovely young lass with tiny red hearts stitched above her head gazing lovingly across at the dashing man holding a single rose on the left. Across the man's chest, fine silver threads spell out, "The Ladies' Man."

Amusing, to say the least.

Methais
10-19-2003, 09:39 PM
That alter has more cheese than all of Wisconsin.

[Edited on 10-20-2003 by Methais]

Edaarin
10-19-2003, 09:57 PM
I was going to get a button altered that reads, "My gift to women. Signed, God."