PDA

View Full Version : when pink roltons attack!

Poppatrunk
04-01-2006, 06:15 PM
>out
[The Nightowl Pub, Lounge]
Waitresses wearing feathered headdresses fashioned like the heads of owls work the room swiftly and quietly, trying not to interrupt the guests or the stage act. Although the tables are set relatively close together, the darkness creates a feeling of intimacy. After their number, the chorus glides off the stage and all but disappears behind a dark curtain. You also see a bright pink rolton that appears dead, a bright pink rolton that appears dead, a bright pink rolton, a bright pink rolton that appears dead, a bright pink rolton that appears dead, a bright pink rolton that appears dead, a bright pink rolton that appears dead, a bright pink rolton that appears dead, a bright pink rolton that appears dead, a bright pink rolton that appears dead, a bright pink rolton that appears dead, a bright pink rolton that appears dead, a bright pink rolton that appears dead and a steep staircase.
Obvious exits: none
>blink
A bright pink rolton decays into a pile of fur and bone.
>
>
You blink.
>
Air begins to rush in violently.
Air slams into a bright pink rolton.
Blow to the pink rolton's side drives bone into its kidneys.
Knocked down!
It dies slowly and painfully!
+20 Hits.
The pink rolton lets out a final agonized bleat and dies.

Air slams into you!
Blast to head fractures your skull knocking you down.
Brain matter sprays over everything.
The bright luminescence fades from around you.
The dim aura fades from around you.
The brilliant luminescence fades from around you.
The deep blue glow leaves you.
The silvery luminescence fades from around you.

It seems you have died, my friend. Although you cannot do anything, you are keenly aware of what is going on around you...

You mentally give a sigh of relief as you remember that the Goddess Lorminstra owes you a favor.

...departing in 16 mins...

DEAD>say what the hell
You say, "What the hell."
DEAD>
Sevris's group just arrived.
DEAD>say ah
DEAD>
DEAD>
DEAD>
DEAD>
DEAD>
DEAD>
DEAD>
DEAD>
DEAD>
DEAD>
You say, "Ah."
DEAD>
Sevris says, "Well now."
DEAD>say didn't see that comin.
You say, "Didn't see that comin."
________
Ladder Day Saints - Mormonism Dicussion (http://www.religionboard.org/ladder-day-saints-mormonism/)

Stanley Burrell
04-01-2006, 06:37 PM
PLEASE TELL ME YOU SKINNED ONE...

...OR SEVERAL.

Ilvane
04-01-2006, 07:47 PM
That's ok, I turned into a golem in Solhaven..that was a bit odd??

Created from scraps of mithril, vultite, and mein, the golem is a massive construction. Its movements are jerky and puppet-like. The occasional spark from its hollow eyes suggest at most a feeble, rudimentary intelligence.

It went away after a little bit, but it was interesting.

Stanley Burrell
04-01-2006, 08:15 PM
That's ok, I turned into a golem in Solhaven..that was a bit odd??

Created from scraps of mithril, vultite, and mein, the golem is a massive construction. Its movements are jerky and puppet-like. The occasional spark from its hollow eyes suggest at most a feeble, rudimentary intelligence.

It went away after a little bit, but it was interesting.

Kobolds, trolls, golems and orcs were readily available to change into via that drinkable black cauldron thingy across the Lake of Fear when the Ebon Gate would open.

Sadly, I have not seen said cauldron since EG 2002 and the only times a metamorphesis can occur usually involves entirely too much luck and effort.

Stanley Burrell.

mgoddess
04-01-2006, 08:20 PM
My little wizard got turned into a puma. heh

Stanley Burrell
04-01-2006, 10:37 PM
PLEASE TELL ME YOU SKINNED ONE...

...OR SEVERAL.

Or anyone else for that matter (assuming they yield pink rolton pelts [which I intend to wtrick sheathm.])

Teladro
04-02-2006, 12:30 AM
They wern't skinnable. I killed at least 2 dozen in the landing and Solhaven. No luck.

SpunGirl
04-02-2006, 01:22 AM
Yo, Poppatrunk. Sorry about killing you... that was my fault. Also, blame a certain mischevious GM who thought it would be funny to invade my Pub table with about 209348029348 pink roltons. I cast an open implosion to get rid of them, which I didn't realize would also affect the area outside the tables.

Funny thing I discovered, though, is that there are no justice mechanics in the pub. Who knew?

-K

Stanley Burrell
04-02-2006, 04:30 PM
They wern't skinnable. I killed at least 2 dozen in the landing and Solhaven. No luck.

Damn it.

ElanthianSiren
04-03-2006, 05:58 PM
Funny thing I discovered, though, is that there are no justice mechanics in the pub. Who knew?

-K

Handy to know. Thanks for the tip.

-M