PDA

View Full Version : The Vaalin Consortium Continues to Grow!

Nilandia
03-26-2006, 10:20 PM
I'm pleased to announce that the Vaalin Consortium is continuing to grow. We've just welcomed our newest member, and we have more people we're looking at inviting. All of this before we've even held our first event! I must commend the Consortium, as well, for their wonderful cohesiveness. I haven't see any group of people become so tightly knit so quickly. It's wonderful finally to find people to RP with who share the same viewpoint!

If any pure-blooded Elves are interested in the Vaalin Consortium, please feel free to attend our informational meetings taking place Tuesdays at 7:00pm Eastern in Helgreth's in Ta'Vaalor or Fridays at 9:00pm Eastern at the Sea Breeze Tavern on the Four Winds Isle. If none attend on our Friday meeting, we will move back to Ta'Vaalor for the meeting.

The Vaalin Consortium is a group for Elves of the City-States (no half-elves, sylvans or dark elves) where we may socialize in an environment where we may feel comfortable. Our aim is to set the standard of proper Elven conduct, manner and bearing for others to follow. Other functions have been discussed, along with possible activities to hold for members or the general public.

If you have any questions on the Consortium, feel free to contact Lisera, most often found in Ta'Vaalor. If any of the other members wish to add themselves as a contact, I'll let them post.

Gretchen