PDA

View Full Version : Premium Contest Win For Sale

dwarvenhealer
03-22-2006, 12:40 AM
OK, so I find myself with very little in the way of silvers for the Revel of Antfelt. A friend of mine suggested I try putting this here. I have a premium contest win I am willing to part with for a minimum of 1 million silvers. (I will consider buyouts, of course, if someone out there has something they reeeaaally want done and has extra coin to toss in for it!) The choices you get are any ONE of the following options:

A simple description alteration. (This can be added to just about any type of item. Weapons, armor, containers, clothing, fluff etc.)
Flares added to any weapon 5x or under.
One item lightened.
One item deepened.

First bid of 1 million silvers or fastest/nicest buyout within the next few days will get it! I'm not running a play by play auction here, so if you bid the minimum and are outbid by someone with a tasty buyout, I will e-mail you to give you a chance to bid again. Other than that, it's first come first served.

If interested, please e-mail me with how you prefer to be contacted.
mithgul@play.net

Here are the details!

I have never done this before, so please bear with me. If you have never won a premium contest or are unfamiliar with how they work, this is how it goes.

I must receive the item you wish flares added to, altered, lightened OR deepened very soon so I can get into the referral queue with it. There is a time limit on collecting contest winnings, so if it takes us forever to get together, they have the right to refuse the service if I don't get through the queue in time, if they wish. I have never had this happen before, but it is a possibility.

Please have a backup idea (or several!) for general alters, especially if there is anything even vaguely questionable/rare about it, as you may not be online when I'm in the process of having it done. I do not wish to have anything made that you don't like, and I don't really wish to be removed from the queue to start all over again if they refuse the entire design outright and I have nothing to fall back on.

Alter must comply with the rules found in the ALTER verb. If you have not read these rules already, they are most helpful in determining many possible problems with an alter BEFORE it actually becomes an issue. Some very special items cannot be altered at all.

A general alteration can be a long description or a short/show description. 15/15/15 rule will apply. Rare metals, gems etc. may be refused if not provided, and may be refused even if they ARE provided, depending...etc. etc.

Lightening services I'm not 100% positive on, but I'm pretty sure deepening is 10%. Some items cannot be deepened at all, either because of certain "flagged" special scripts or the fact that they are already as deep as they are allowed to be. There seems to be a rule in play now that states that an item can only be lightened or deepened ONCE. This was not so in the past. If your item has already been lightened or deepened, it may not qualify for further such services.

Thanks!