PDA

View Full Version : Big Combined Auction (6x armor, fireleaf runestaff, alters)

DCSL
03-20-2006, 10:27 PM
(My friend's posting this stuff on the official forums but she doesn't use the PC. So I'll handle this part, I guess. You can send bids to burgundy@play.net or you can U2U me. She's updating twice a day and I'll try to keep up with that.)

Selling stuff for myself and a friend. They'll go once twice three times sold. We'll update twice a day. I do look at buy-out offers and trades. Send those bids to burgundy@play.net! Questions too.

WEAPONS AND ARMOR

(LO) an unusually tall fireleaf runestaff
The runestaff is strikingly tall in height, reaching as high as the tallest giantman, with the deep natural furrows of the wood smoothed away, leaving only the slightest of ripples to show the origins of the wood. Lacking any adornment, the fireleaf has been treated with a dark stain, imparting to it a rich, reddish-black hue.
+22 (natural fireleaf enchant)
35/306
Scripted:
Kyrrin leans wearily against her tall fireleaf runestaff, letting it support some of her weight.
>
Kyrrin plants the tip of her tall fireleaf runestaff firmly on the ground and rotates it in her hand, securing a more comfortable grip.
>
Kyrrin raises her tall fireleaf runestaff high overhead, pointing it toward the heavens.
>
Kyrrin raises her tall fireleaf runestaff in the air and points it at you, training her gaze on you with a narrow-eyed stare.
>
In an impressive display of manual dexterity, Kyrrin spins her tall fireleaf runestaff in front of her, forming a deadly wall.
>
Kyrrin draws her tall fireleaf runestaff towards her, her hand clenching around it.

MB: 3m
CB: 5.5m to Anjel three times

(CO) a sculpted rigid black leather corselet with a long hip-buckled tasse
6x leather breastplate
35/300

MB: 2m
CB: 2.6m to Kraygon SOLD

(DY) some thick vruul skin body leathers
6x double leathers
35/290

CB: 3.1m to Zhagen SOLD

CLOTHING

(LZ) a gold-embroidered saffron linen kirtle trimmed with tigereye agates
Chest-worn
*Nalea* gown

CB: 2m to Shaukul SOLD

(LO) a heavy white moire silk gown edged with tiny brilliant blue sapphires along the high collar
Chest-worn
Holds a medium amount

MB: 150k

(ME) a claret faille bliaut buttoned from the high collar to the split-front skirt
Chest-worn
Holds a medium amount
a stark white underskirt bejeweled with ruby teardrops along the hem
Leg-worn
Sold only as a set

MB: 200k
CB: 200k to Milque SOLD

(L) a lustrous absinthe satin kirtle laced down the front and sides with bronze chains
Pin-worn

CB: 500k to Jolena SOLD

(F) a high-collared long grey silk tunic
Crafted of lustrous, fine smoke grey silk, the tunic is long enough to fall to the knees with long fitted sleeves. A myriad of small obsidian buttons fasten the tunic down the front from the high, stiff collar and down the back of each sleeve.
Pin-worn
Holds a very large amount

MB: 5m
CB: 5.5m to Kraygon SOLD

(OD) a high-collared sleeveless bodice crafted from a tightly wound length of black silk
Pin-worn
Holds a small amount

CB: 200k to Siwas SOLD

JEWELRY AND ACCESSORIES

(LO) a feathery pale blue wig
This expertly crafted wig is made of shoulder-length, feathery pale blue hair with sharp-pointed obsidian horns peeking out.
Hair-altering wig

MB: 3m

(CO) a sleek dark felwood shark barrette
Hair-altering jewelry

MB: 100k

*MISC*

(F) a beady-eyed blue crow charm
Altered SimuCon messenger bird charm

MB: 7m

(LO) a sting-tailed crocodilian cat miniature
This grotesque distortion is the sum of three creatures, a heavily muscled cat's body with a scorpion tail and a crocodile face. Each part has been contorted beyond the realm of nature. The crocodile's head is stretched too long, with far too many teeth and the cat's body has the physique of a bull. The stinger looks more like a curved knife than a real scorpion's tail.
Altered battle mini

MB: 350k
CB: 650k to Izler SOLD

DCSL
03-21-2006, 12:21 PM
Update.. four, I think it is on the regular boards.

Drew
03-21-2006, 02:49 PM
I wish they'd release some fireleaf shields, I keep considering buying the runestaff and maybe getting a nice alterer who will let me use it to change the material on my shield but it's a decent sized gamble considering how often I get to see alterers.

DCSL
03-21-2006, 03:17 PM
I should be all "yes! Buy it and see!" but to be honest, there's a nearly titanium-solid rule about changing the material of combat items (weapons, shields, armor, et cetera) so what you're talking about probably wouldn't get done. I doubt even Kyalia would do it.

DCSL
03-21-2006, 08:37 PM
Update #whatever-we're-on-now.

DCSL
03-22-2006, 01:01 PM
1st daily update.

DCSL
03-22-2006, 10:10 PM
Second daily update for 3-22-06.

DCSL
03-23-2006, 11:26 AM
First update of 3-23-06.

DCSL
03-23-2006, 09:16 PM
Second and last update for 3-23-06. We've removed SOLD stuff that's been picked up. You can U2U me to collect, when/if you've won, or email my friend at burgundy@play.net

DCSL
03-24-2006, 01:39 PM
First update of 3-24-06.

DCSL
03-24-2006, 10:52 PM
Second and last update for 3-24-06.

DCSL
03-25-2006, 11:56 AM
Update one for 3-25-06.

DCSL
03-25-2006, 10:35 PM
Second and last update for 3-25-06.

DCSL
03-26-2006, 05:28 PM
1st update for 3-26-06. Almost done unless someone bids on the runestaff again. Yay!