PDA

View Full Version : Cleric Gems

Wuxong
03-20-2006, 08:09 PM
Can anyone show me some posts of them using all of the cleric gems we can make.. I am wondering if it is even worth trainin gto make those things.. Anyone out there wana please send me some posts of the gems in action...

Flurbins
03-20-2006, 09:22 PM
Aside from putting 301 into gems, this spells is pretty worthless.

TheRoseLady
03-20-2006, 10:01 PM
The spell is pretty nice if you hunt the rift. I make nexus gems to exit planes 4 and 5. 301 allows you to hold a critter for no additional mana expediture.

Right now you only need like 5 ranks of blessing and 15 ranks of summoning lore to be trained to make the gems.

You can cast 325 at random gems when you are resting if you don't have a bard to find orb gems.

The spell needs to be updated and some nice effects added to it. But training to use it is painless. Thank god Uliq is gone.

I will have to dig for some examples of the gem in action, won't happen tonight.

mgoddess
03-20-2006, 11:46 PM
Nexus is nice if you don't have access to 130 or Voln fog. Brimstone and Chrism are nice if you want to waste a gem on critters/characters (damage/raising). The training doesn't seem to harsh (note: I've never played a cleric, so I have no actual experience with this), especially if you're a runestaff-using cleric.