PDA

View Full Version : Myrefalcon=fun to mess with

GarrsSoul
10-19-2003, 04:37 AM
well...log was long, and me and tayre were both too lazy to edit it...soooooo......

we made fun of him...it was fun, i even got to "beat him up" a couple of times...and i also banished him from mule because he smelled bad. if anyone else here saw it all...post i!

Red Devil
10-19-2003, 07:48 AM
Thanks for the info, tool jr.

longshot
10-19-2003, 08:41 AM
Myrefalcon was really loving it when I split your skull open in Town Square. He really enjoyed it.

Red Devil
10-19-2003, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by longshot
Myrefalcon was really loving it when I split your skull open in Town Square. He really enjoyed it.

Do it again..

Artha
10-19-2003, 09:56 AM
Do it again..

Like...18-20 times.

Khaitiff
10-19-2003, 11:12 AM
I'm normaly not one to bash Garr on these boards...::cough:: Garr you fuckstain why do you feel the need to post such borish stupid adolecent shit? I mean come on this thread should be locked, destroyed, and have the remains shipped to the great beyond just cause it was tainted with your stupidity. Fine roleplaying on your part kiddo keep up the stupid shit and we will all come to loathe you even more.

Skirmisher
10-19-2003, 11:13 AM
Now Khaitiff, when you hold things in like that you know it will just give you indegestion.

Myrianna
10-19-2003, 11:17 AM
aww, see Garr, Khaitiff does care... *whistles to herself, glances at Khaitiff and ducks*

longshot
10-19-2003, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by Artha

Do it again..

Like...18-20 times.

I tried, but all these people kept healing Garr. It was disgusting!

I was like, "It's Garr! What are you doing!"

Half of the people there were whispering, "Please, don't you dare stop! This is beautiful" There were a few who were opposed to violence of any kind...

So, it would go like this...

sanct, sanct fall, hurt Garr, someone heals Garr, sanct again.

After awhile, it got old, and people started to get annoyed. Me included.

I was trying to do everyone a favor, and waste the spazz.

I did get him twice, and then let him get me once in town so he could get a nice fine. After his fine, he didn't want to play anymore. Go figure?

It was really funny to hear him whisper
"Go fuck yurself" though.:tumble:

HarmNone
10-19-2003, 01:52 PM
I was going to move this thread to Character Complaints, but decided against it since it does not really fit there any better than it fits here, and we do not have a folder entitled "Dumb Stuff".

I will leave it here in hopes that it will die the death it most heartily deserves. :rolleyes:

HarmNone cannot find a point here

Myrianna
10-19-2003, 02:26 PM
Why don't we have a folder called "Dumb Stuff"??

HarmNone
10-19-2003, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by Myrianna
Why don't we have a folder called "Dumb Stuff"??

Heh. Because it would quickly overrun the server capacity? :lol:

HarmNone figures that is why