PDA

View Full Version : Looking for...

Blazing247
06-11-2003, 12:12 AM
Looking to pay $$ for level 50+ cleric/mage/sorcerer (preferably something that I can reallocate into monk). Male is a must, training doesn't matter, no equipment needed, the less well known the more desirable.

HappyGuyJr
06-11-2003, 01:44 AM
if your going to reallocate intoa monk training is very much an issue, as you'll need to have alot of brawling, meaning more then 1x for life

Red Devil
06-13-2003, 05:10 AM
Originally posted by HappyGuyJr
if your going to reallocate intoa monk training is very much an issue, as you'll need to have alot of brawling, meaning more then 1x for life

think about what you just said, if your going to -REALLOCATE- into a monk training is very much an issue as you'll need to have alot of brawling, meaning more then 1x for life

[Edited on 6-13-2003 by Red Devil]

HappyGuyJr
06-13-2003, 05:24 AM
Red Devil.. wtf was the point of your post? He indicated in HIS post he WANTED the character for re-allocation into a monk.. Its allready been stated by staff on SEVERAL occasions.. you will NOT be allowed to reallocate into a Monk UNLESS you showed greater then average training IN BRAWLING. otherwise, you have to start from scratch if you want to be a Monk

Remember the Old game Wizardry? i used to play it on the Apples, Apple II's and II E's in the computer lab in high school. You needed to have certain stats at certain minimums before you could convert into a specialized class.. I would like to see more of that in the future :D

[Edited on 6-13-2003 by HappyGuyJr]

06-13-2003, 01:09 PM
Red Devil.. wtf was the point of your post? He indicated in HIS post he WANTED the character for re-allocation into a monk.. Its allready been stated by staff on SEVERAL occasions.. you will NOT be allowed to reallocate into a Monk UNLESS you showed greater then average training IN BRAWLING. otherwise, you have to start from scratch if you want to be a Monk

Actually, the village idiot RD is right in a way (although surely unintentionally). Monks don't come out until Phase 2, and the reallocation is in Phase 1. There will be an additional reallocation FOR THOSE THAT QUALIFY at the beginning of Phase 2.

I don't see what's to stop anyone that is interesting from training in brawling when they reallocate during Phase 1. Then, if those that have a bunch of brawling training are allowed to become monks during Phase 2 (which is still up in the air last I heard) they will qualify.

Regardless, I don't see why anyone would buy a character to reallocate into a monk if they already have a character. It's not going to make a difference what profession you are....

Makkah
06-13-2003, 02:05 PM
They said that no pure will be able to reallocate into a monk.

Thanks for playing.

rht

HappyGuyJr
06-13-2003, 02:12 PM
Thank you Makkah, sometimes folks dont seem to understand the concept of 1.5 or greater brawling indicates a restriction on just what classes are going to be able to reallocate INTO a Monk. I Don't think it was so much a basis of No Pures, but rather the fact that you have to be far greater then simply 1x, which unfortunatly eliminates Pures by default :(

Originally posted by Makkah
They said that no pure will be able to reallocate into a monk.

Thanks for playing.

rht

Carl Spackler
07-14-2003, 04:38 PM
55 mage male, drop an email at stevb16@hotmail.com or AIM at stevb16