PDA

View Full Version : Gemstone

Xcalibur
10-18-2003, 03:26 PM
I was clearing my cookies to go peek on www.klaive.net via www.megaproxy.com and saw on play.net this

Dragonrealms: Roleplay as its best! A stormy realm of enchantment! (fantasy roleplaying)

Gemstone: Unexplored ruins. Terrifying monsters. Live the legend! (fantasy roleplaying)

and their 3 other games (crap)

So, dragonrealms is the ultimate roleplaying and gemstone is for hunting?

What's your opinion about gemston, in reality? roleplaying game? combat game? social game?

StrayRogue
10-18-2003, 03:29 PM
If you hate it so much, why don't you just leave?

Xcalibur
10-18-2003, 03:30 PM
Change your disk, that isn't the issue here

Myrianna
10-18-2003, 03:31 PM
Are there really any unexplored ruins anymore??

StrayRogue
10-18-2003, 03:32 PM
If you think its such a big bad corp. and that all the RP has been squeezed from it, why do you aid that reduction in RP quality by blatantly OOC scripting and talking OOC in game? You are the same as these MAing morons who buy and sell.

Xcalibur
10-18-2003, 03:37 PM
shut up, you precocious judger.
I've never said i was thinking this or that.

I've posted the 2 descriptions of the game BY simu and ask YOUR opinions.

stop already, it's really begining to be annoying

StrayRogue
10-18-2003, 03:39 PM
Nah, its because you are a hypocrite. You feel you are some uber plateau (Stock French word for you) to judge SIMU for its actions for letting the game go to shit when its people like you who have made it go rotten.

As for my choice of the above...its all of them rolled up into one massive game. Not one or the other.

Skirmisher
10-18-2003, 03:41 PM
Lord above help me for coming in on Xcaliburs side but I did not see him bash Simu.

All he did was list their own descriptions and ask for the opinion of people on the descriptions and our own opinion on the games.

Xcalibur
10-18-2003, 03:42 PM
Sorry, smartass

You never met any of my characters (real one) and you never had any interactions with them.

Stop being Atheana and accept the fact you are wrong on that

As for judging simu, I'll answer later

StrayRogue
10-18-2003, 03:44 PM
He's always bashing Simu. "Simu do this and that for the $" etc. And yeah, I've been trying to interact with one of your characters all day. You are afk scripting. How about the log of Inky actually chatting about GS4 in public? PUBLIC. Fucking idiot.

Xcalibur
10-18-2003, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by StrayRogue
He's always bashing Simu. "Simu do this and that for the $" etc. And yeah, I've been trying to interact with one of your characters all day. You are afk scripting. How about the log of Inky actually chatting about GS4 in public? PUBLIC. Fucking idiot.

that isn't my real character/s, so you're wrong.

Who is Inky?
Stay polite, ok?

Myrianna
10-18-2003, 03:45 PM
Some people are just so darn touchy this afternoon, aren't they? *glances at Strayrogue*

Xcalibur
10-18-2003, 03:46 PM
pms exist for men, you didn't knew? yeah, it's called lack of sex

hééhéhé:lol:

Myrianna
10-18-2003, 03:47 PM
Sperm Retention Headaches... ?

StrayRogue
10-18-2003, 03:48 PM
Give me half and hour and if I am bothered, and I'll pull as many as Xgayburs Simu bashes as I can.

Xcalibur
10-18-2003, 03:50 PM
i'm gay now?

moron, gay, hmm gimme more

That has no meaning on the topic, nor the fact i bashed at simu elsewhere. Please concentrate, ok?

Myrianna
10-18-2003, 03:51 PM
um, what?

Myrianna
10-18-2003, 03:53 PM
So wait, you feel so strongly about this, you'd take half an hour to pull someone's posts about bashing Simu? What kinda anal retentive person does that make you?

Back
10-18-2003, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by Myrianna
So wait, you feel so strongly about this, you'd take half an hour to pull someone's posts about bashing Simu? What kinda anal retentive person does that make you?

Actually he seems more anal explosive to me.

But back on topic... I dunno, its kinda splitting hairs. GSIII has its good days and bad. Must be some lunar cycle thing. Everyone can find their niché.

Myrianna
10-18-2003, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by Backlash

Originally posted by Myrianna

Actually he seems more anal explosive to me.

But back on topic... I dunno, its kinda splitting hairs. GSIII has its good days and bad. Must be some lunar cycle thing. Everyone can find their niché.

Anal explosive, i'll have to remember that one:D

StrayRogue
10-18-2003, 04:08 PM
I shall have to remember you both when I begin my "Death List".

Myrianna
10-18-2003, 04:11 PM
woohoo! i made someone's death list! like that's never happened before...

Back
10-18-2003, 04:12 PM
Yeah well death by vindiloo vapor ain't pretty.

StrayRogue
10-18-2003, 04:13 PM
FEAR THE VINDALOO. Actually that would be a terrible way to die.

Myrianna
10-18-2003, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by Backlash
Yeah well death by vindiloo vapor ain't pretty.

Death by what:?:

Kurili
10-18-2003, 06:34 PM
Vindiloo is a spicy dish, like a curry. If it's really hot, I suppose the fumes might get some wimps sobbing.

Why is there no "All of the above"? I want all of the above.

Acolyte Kurili

HarmNone
10-18-2003, 06:58 PM
Heh. I have had my fight for the day. I shall opt to stay out of this one! ;)

As to the choices, I guess all the things mentioned are available within the game somewhere. For me, the roleplay was not emphasized enough, but that is not necessarily the case for everyone.

HarmNone is working on serene again :D