PDA

View Full Version : a serrated double-edged silver katana with a beaked sea snake wrapped around it

Lockrebezz
03-08-2006, 06:52 PM
a serrated double-edged silver katana with a beaked sea snake wrapped around i

Selling this 10x katana that swings like a short sword. The sea snake will bite your victims quite often and will act like a bind meaning that they will stay laying down if you legged them. The amount of time is random and it looks like:

The beaked sea snake hisses a warning, then lashes out in a blur and strikes the wizard. Its eyes glint coldly as it momentarilly stares at its victim.
... 25 points of damage!
Strong shot to head messes up brain fatally.
The shan wizard howls out one last time and dies.
Roundtime: 6 sec.

You carefully examine the double-edged katana and determine that the weight is about 2 pounds.

As you touch your katana, the beaked sea snake recoils defensively and rattles its tail.

You grab the beaked sea snake wrapped around your katana and give it a solid yank! It hisses dangerously at you.

You gently tap your double-edged katana and the beaked sea snake hisses as it hurriedly slithers down the length of it in a tight spiral. Just as quickly, it turns and slinks back to its original position.

See below for information. Taking offers on it here as a PM or at lordrilstin@hotmail.com

Thanks

Skeeter
03-09-2006, 12:19 AM
call 911 u wuz robbed.

GL unloading it.

Lockrebezz
03-13-2006, 01:24 PM
Just to get it started minimum bid will be 1 silver or $1. Bid in whichever form you would like the exchange rate will be $14 for ever 1 million silver. I will also be selling it in game and will update here with new bids. The winner will be announced this Sunday evening.

>Lockrebezz

Gigantuous
03-13-2006, 05:54 PM
Psh. I'll bid a silver on it.

Lockrebezz
03-13-2006, 05:56 PM
The current bid is 5 million to Nuadjha