View Full Version : Huge sale

KungFuRabbit
03-05-2006, 12:38 PM
Tons of stuff to sell.
Post bids here, PM me, or e-mail at GamerSE2@yahoo.com
Going Once, Twice, Thrice, and Sold.
Buyouts as posted
Will be adding more items daily.

1 ) a dragon-hilted eonake waraxe - 5 x lightning flares sanctified. Returns when you hurl it. SOLD on Buyout!

The dual blades of the waraxe appear to have been forged, and re-forged, of pure eonake. The blades are flawless, showing no sign of any structural damage or wear. The gold grip-handle is fashioned into a distinctly draconic shape, the complex layering of a dragon's scales wrought in fine detail. The end of the hilt is capped with a gold dragon's head inset with sparkling ruby eyes. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.
There appears to be something written on it.

In the Common language, it reads:
"Ye Olde Dwarven Longbow"

2 ) some gleaming rolaren plate armor - 6 x Exceptionally crit padded 20 pounds. SOLD on buyout!

3 ) a xenium hilted serrated laen claidhmore - Sold on Buyout

4 ) an elegant black shirt - PIN WORN. Weighs 12, holds 100, closes. MB = 4 million BO = 7 million ( Price Reduced! )

The faded silk of the shirt is lightly inked with a silver rose in bloom over the left breast, worked with a delicate wash to bring out gleaming silver highlights. Running through each of the eyelets at the throat, the thin leather cord has not been tied, leaving the neck hanging open. Tiny imperfections in the fabric reveal tears and holes, which are carefully repaired with fine spidersilk thread, suggesting many engaging battles. Subtle mottling of the cloth leaves telltale traces of old bloodstains.

5 ) 3 room Wehnimers Landing Shop, Room 22. Altered appearance and name. SOLD on Buyout

6 ) 3 room Icemule Shop, Room 16. Altered appearance, name, and decor.
SOLD!

7 ) 3 room Solhaven Shop, Will check room number tonight. No alters.
Sold!

8 ) some boot-cut black leather pants - Weighs 2, holds VSA. CB = 500 k to Debia SOLD!

Showing the signs of age, several scuffs cover the bottom hem of each pant leg. Riveted with small silver studs, a pocket rests on the right hip. The in-seam is slightly shiny proving that these are well used and a very comfortable fit.

9 ) a braided elven leather satchel - Sold on buyout!

10 ) a dirt-covered sack - Sold on Buyout!

Once styled from fine silk and vaalin thread stitching, this ancient sack is now tattered and imbedded with dirt. Imprinted on the soiled cloth are small handprints which appear to have been made by a kobold. Remnants of the House Faendryl crest peek out from under the filth. Crudely embroidered across the front of the sack is the phrase "I'se always wonted wun ov dese!"."

11 ) a gnarled faewood staff capped with a glowing enruned black orb - 4 x runestaff, has Mykhael scripts. I don't know them all, but I'll get a link for the list.

http://www.gemstone.game-host.org/towncorpse/WD_Magik_Runestaves.htm

MB = 500 k BO = 2 million ( Price Reduced! )

12 ) a steel-capped ironwood staff - 0 x exceptionally crit weighted 2 handed weapon. MB = 500 k BO = 5 million Price Reduced!

13 ) a salt-stained leather plunder bag - weighs 3, holds 50, belt worn. MB = 250 k BO = 1 million Price Reduced!

14 ) a mangled steel spoon - Heroism Fully charged by Kyrril. Sold on buyout!

15 ) a mangled steel spoon - Heroism Fully charged by Kyrril. SOLD on Buyout!

16 ) a mangled steel spoon - Heroism Fully charged by Kyrril. Sold on Buyout!

17 ) some deathstone earrings - Mage rechargeable Spirit strike ( 117 ) SOLD On Buyout!

18 ) Seigery set - a vaalin-chased small black castle, a black-robed sorcerer miniature, a wild-eyed crimson wizard miniature, a dark-haired pale warrior miniature, a tiny bolt-edged ballista, a tiny scorched oak catapult. MB = 500 k BO = 1.25 million

19 ) a skull-etched golvern lockpick ( 5 of them ) All of them unused. MB = 300 k BO = 700 k ( Price Reduced! )

More to come tomorrow, too late to get more information!

KungFuRabbit
03-05-2006, 06:10 PM
updated and bumped

KungFuRabbit
03-06-2006, 10:56 PM
updated and bumped

KungFuRabbit
03-06-2006, 10:57 PM
Will be adding about 30 - 50 more items tomorrow, depending on schedule

KungFuRabbit
03-07-2006, 12:32 PM
Few more item added, I'll post some more tonight.

allen
03-07-2006, 01:02 PM
Fully charged spoons as in 5 charges or 50?

allen
03-07-2006, 01:04 PM
11.5m on landing shop.

KungFuRabbit
03-07-2006, 04:29 PM
Updated and bumped, will be sending bids to next call in 3 hours. Only update buyouts as I get them to reduce questions and bids I get after buyout but before official "update"

KungFuRabbit
03-08-2006, 02:35 AM
updated and bumped

KungFuRabbit
03-09-2006, 12:20 AM
updated, I'll get around to getting info on more tomorrow. Busy week coming up next week though, will slow things down.

KungFuRabbit
03-10-2006, 01:06 AM
Updated.

KungFuRabbit
03-10-2006, 01:47 AM
Prices reduced!

Kitsun
03-10-2006, 10:02 AM
500k on the siegery set.

Rinswynd
03-22-2006, 11:46 PM
300k on the lockpicks