PDA

View Full Version : Returning Cleric

Wuxong
02-27-2006, 01:25 AM
This is my cleric I am just returning to after a year. I was wondering what I should change. I do know I want to pick up 2x spell aiming for AS but besides that I am kinda at a loss of what to do. I want to be a self suficient hunter and i want to raise people.. I am open to ideas.. here is what I got going so far.

Race: Human Profession: Cleric (shown as: Brother)
Normal (Bonus) ... Enhanced (Bonus)
Strength (STR): 77 (18) ... 77 (18)
Constitution (CON): 60 (5) ... 60 (5)
Dexterity (DEX): 54 (2) ... 54 (2)
Agility (AGI): 57 (3) ... 57 (3)
Discipline (DIS): 70 (10) ... 70 (10)
Aura (AUR): 93 (21) ... 93 (21)
Logic (LOG): 70 (15) ... 70 (15)
Intuition (INT): 97 (28) ... 97 (28)
Wisdom (WIS): 97 (23) ... 97 (23)
Influence (INF): 61 (5) ... 61 (5)
Mana: 73 Silver: 2154

(at level 21), your current skill bonuses and ranks (including all modifiers) are:
Skill Name | Current Current
| Bonus Ranks
Armor Use..........................| 96 22
Physical Fitness...................| 96 22
Magic Item Use.....................| 96 22
Harness Power......................| 144 44
Spirit Mana Control................| 96 22
Spiritual Lore - Religion..........| 96 22
Climbing...........................| 50 10
Swimming...........................| 50 10
First Aid..........................| 96 22

Spell Lists
Major Spirit.......................| 21

Spell Lists
Minor Spirit.......................| 14

Spell Lists
Cleric.............................| 21
Training Points: 100 Phy 0 Mnt (386 Phy converted to Mnt)

vontez
02-27-2006, 03:02 AM
convert to paladin.

The Ponzzz
02-27-2006, 03:16 AM
What kinda of armor do you plan to be wearing?
With 20 ranks you have trained off all Hinderance for Cuirbouilli leathers. If you go up to 27, you can have studded to the lowest hinderance as well... But 8 ranks can get ya wearing double leathers just fine! I'm a big fan of LBP though(15 ranks).

I think for a pure, 1xing PT is a bit too much. I would drop down to where you feel ok health wise and stay there for awhile. Dropping some swimming could save you points, there's no where in the game where you need more than 6 before higher levels. You could make it by with 6 ranks of climbing as well till higher levels. All depends on what ya wish to hunt.

Your biggest killer on TPs is doing 2.5x on spells. While you get nice spells, you are blowing easy points for aiming and arcane symbols. Where you stand now, you are aren't even 8 ranks of magic skills per level and aren't gaining much of any runestaff DS(your DS to me, looking purely at your training would be awful). I would drop to 2x spells, pick up 2x aiming(should be enough points), drop down to double leathers(your DS should be great and not worring about getting hit in offensive while stance dancing) and drop some PT, swimming and climbing and pick up 1x arcanse symbols.

The would put you at 10 ranks per level for magic skills and get you 1 rank of DS + 10%(per level) of runestaff DS.

Not sure what your RP stand points are, what you hunt, and what armors you want to be in. And if you wanna know what spells to drop, have it like:

Spell Lists
Major Spirit.......................| 20

Spell Lists
Minor Spirit.......................| 6

Spell Lists
Cleric.............................| 20

fallenSaint
02-27-2006, 09:23 AM
Don't go Paladin...

Now then for my Cleric I decided to go for Brig until he could Self Spell high enough to not be hit.

Id 1x Brawl/Shield for the DS again until you can self spell above attacks then go all out Runestaff and then dump what you can into Clerical ranks for the CS

I agree on the PF suggestion, I'd go high enough to get your max blood and then stop.

Other than that not much to suggest spite what you want for preference on hunting.