any interest.

somage909@aol.com

or just send pm

lestest
02-25-2006, 09:16 PM
bump

Ebondale
02-25-2006, 09:33 PM
You know dude, a lot of people give shit away for free on Plat. Its not uncommon to find enchanted shit laying on the bench in TSC. :p

What are you trying to get your hands on in Plat?

EDIT: It doesn't hurt to ask around at all, either. I was in the Landing and I asked over the amulet if anyone had any idea if there was anywhere in the Landing that one could acquire a paingrip. The next day an enchanted "steel bladed grab-stabber" which is a modified paingrip mysteriously appeared on the bench. *shrug*

You never know! Plat plays a lot different than Prime does.

lestest
02-26-2006, 04:30 AM
Yeah I know what your saying, definitely . Just dont need the prime stuff, so making some use of it.

;)

War Angel
02-26-2006, 09:08 AM
I like Plat for the very reason silvers aren't necessary.
It's a level playing field for most characters. People give away
things in Plat that sell for millions of silvers in Prime, because
the community isn't supported by silvers, but by the players themselves.
(Does that make sense?)
Amassing a huge amount of silvers won't help you much, because you need the player to player connection to reap the true benefits of plat.

lestest
02-26-2006, 04:03 PM
point taken on both accounts, still some things I could use, and it's nothing you could expect folks to give away, plus trying to get something for nothing really isnt my style one way or the other. So just trying to exchange resources from one to the other, not making a social statement about plat at all.

-lest

firegirl
02-26-2006, 05:20 PM
Can I suggest, make a small note on our Plat boards of what you are lookin for. Sometimes, people have double or triple the same items just for the fact of giving it away.
I think the only small concern is if you plan on leaving and you have good items, just give it back to the community so others can use it in the future.
I have a stack of stuff in my locker for the sole purpose of giving it out that I collected from some players that left.