PDA

View Full Version : Done with Gemstone. Seriously

longshot
10-18-2003, 06:04 AM
I just quit.

This was what I wrote to Simutronics in the "why would you want to stop giving us your money?" feedback form...

I think that the quality of Gemstone III has greatly declined. There seems to
be no way to resolve issues in an in character manner anymore. Abuse and misuse of the warm verb are terrible, and detract from the overall experience of the
game.

People multi-account constantly. There should be a concrete policy
on this, and it should be enforced. People are using multiple accounts to gain
experience in ways that they shouldn't be able to. Besides it being abuse of
game mechanics, it just is not fun to be in an area where half of the people
aren't even there. Part of me wants to wait until the release of GSIV to see
what changes will be made. Unfortunately, given the track record of releasing
things in a timely manner, I cannot justify continuing to pay for a product that
is no longer enjoyable. It would be foolish to throw money away hoping that
planned changes that might someday be implemented will change the degraded
atmosphere of the game.

I won't miss it. I really won't.

I've got better things to do now.

I'll still post here from time to time though.
Maybe that's good or bad.

My character's name was Seltyar, if any of you ever interacted with him.

He was the only character I played, which is why I never listed his name up here.

--longshot

HarmNone
10-18-2003, 06:41 AM
I am sorry it came to this for you, Longshot. I remember how it felt when I realized I had come to the end of the fun times. It is not an easy decision to make. It was not for me, anyway. On the other hand, I do not miss it all that much. I miss the people more than the game, and I can find those people right here. :D

Just because you no longer play, does not mean you are allowed to walk away from your friends here. We will expect to see you posting regularly! :P

HarmNone

Kurili
10-18-2003, 06:45 AM
Yeah! What HarmNone said!

Acolyte Kurili

theotherjohn
10-18-2003, 08:23 AM
Seltyar is in the game right now.

time
Today is Feastday, day 18 of the month Jastatos in the year 5103. It is 08:26 by the elven time standard. It is currently early morning

ook seltyar
You see Seltyar Regaenar the Ranger.
He appears to be a Half-Elf Pariah from Ta'Nalfein.
He appears to be youthful and tall. He has sea green eyes and olive skin. He has short, black hair. He has an angular face and thin eyebrows.
He is in good shape.
He is holding a jade-inlaid brown vultite takouba in his right hand and a blackened vultite kite shield in his left hand.
He is wearing a pair of forest green pants, a wave-clasped grey leather cloak, a pair of tooled black boots, a sturdy conical steel helm, a faded grey bandana, a crystal amulet, a basket-woven leather weapons harness, and some tooled soft brown leathers.

Halfsilver
10-18-2003, 08:24 AM
I won't miss ya. :)

Weedmage Princess
10-18-2003, 08:38 AM
Nice cheapshot, Graysalin.

Now when he retaliates, or someone else jumps all over your ass, make sure you and Atheana remember what you said--pre "edit" or anything else, so you know why you're getting "attacked." Cause I don't want to hear the bellyaching from you two that follows whenever people start telling you what you need to hear, okay?

Have a nice day :)

Xcalibur
10-18-2003, 08:41 AM
longshot, you won't be the only one to quit. I'm sure there will be some change, because the gemstone of before is dead. I think simu's goal is to attract a maximum of teen and to forfeit those hardcore players.

screw em all

warn is for who, seriously?

Women? Don't think so
men? don't think so
teens? yeah, teens

[Edited on 18-10-03 by Xcalibur]

HarmNone
10-18-2003, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by Halfsilver

Hmmph. I am with Weedy on this one. For someone who takes umbrage at the smallest of slights perceived against yourself or Atheana, real or imagined, you certainly do not hesitate to throw out a zinger on your own, now do you?

Gloves are off. I do not have much empathy for hypocrisy.:mad:

HarmNone knows nasty when she sees it

Kurili
10-18-2003, 08:58 AM
That was indeed very uncalled for.

Acolyte Kurili

Artha
10-18-2003, 09:11 AM
teens? yeah, teens

I'm a teen, and I don't use warn.

Xcalibur
10-18-2003, 09:19 AM
Seltyar asks, "XXX, you there?"
[Script]>skin rat
You botched the job. The rat pelt is ruined.
[Script]>'Yes
search rat

[Script aborted.]
You say, "Yes"
>You search the giant rat.
It had nothing of interest.
A giant rat decays into a pile of mangy hair and bone.
>'What do you want
You say, "What do you want"
>look
[Abandoned Sewer]
You notice a giant rat.
Also here: Seltyar
Obvious exits: north
>l sel
You see Seltyar Regaenar the Ranger.
He appears to be a Half-Elf Pariah from Ta'Nalfein.
He appears to be youthful and tall. He has sea green eyes and olive skin. He has short, black hair. He has an angular face and thin eyebrows.
He is in good shape.
He is holding an amethyst purple vultite falchion in his right hand and a blackened vultite kite shield in his left hand.
He is wearing a pair of forest green pants, a wave-clasped grey leather cloak, a pair of tooled black boots, a sturdy conical steel helm, a faded grey bandana, a crystal amulet, a basket-woven leather weapons harness, and some tooled soft brown leathers.
>
Seltyar says, "You're a scripting whore"
>
A giant rat tries to bite you!
AS: -15 vs DS: +43 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +18 = -5
A clean miss.
A giant rat scurries out of a nearby shadow!
>whisper sel just quit already
You quietly whisper to Seltyar, "just quit already"
>
Seltyar gestures while summoning the spirits of nature to his aid...
>report Seltyar says, "You're a scripting whore"
REPORT should only be used to notify the GemStone III staff of emergency situations or gamewide technical errors. Please use ASSIST for general support.

Message sent to all online game staff. While no staff members are currently on duty, there are likely to be several lurking behind the scenes to investigate your report. If you feel the need to speak with the staff, please type ASSIST for a list of options.

>stance defensive
Seltyar gestures at you.

Dozens of long thorns suddenly grow out from the ground underneath your feet! Several of the thorns jab into you!
... hits for 39 points of damage!
... 40 points of damage!
Strike punctures thigh and shatters femur!
You fall screaming to the ground grasping your mangled right leg!
The powerful look leaves you.
Your sense of faith and conviction wanes.

It seems you have died, my friend. Although you cannot do anything, you are keenly aware of what is going on around you...

You mentally give a sigh of relief as you remember that the Goddess Lorminstra owes you a favor.

...departing in 13 mins...
Suddenly there is an uproar, with people screaming, "Murderer! Quickly, someone call for the constable!"
Suddenly the town constable, supported by a sizeable posse, comes charging in!
The constable says, "So dere ya are Seltyar! We've a warrant for yar arrest. Now come 'long quietly or we'll hang ya right where ya stand."
With that, the deputies wrestle Seltyar to the ground and force some manacles on him.
Without any hesitation the posse heads off with their prisoner.
You are a ghost! You must wait until someone resurrects you, or you decay. Either way, it won't be long now! (HELP for more details).
>

SEND[Karec] Thanks was watching the situation.

yeah, quit already.

[Edited on 5-26-2005 by HarmNone]

Artha
10-18-2003, 09:25 AM
Haha. Please deed Vif before you go, longshot.

longshot
10-18-2003, 10:01 AM
Oh Xcalibur!

I actually told the GM that I felt bad about killing you because I didn't know it was you!

It's a good thing I didn't read these boards first, or I would have gotten locked out for laughing the whole time.

That was well worth the fine.

And, yes, you are a scripting whore!

So everyone knows... the character's name is Seal.

A shaft of scintillating light suddenly pierces the ceiling and strikes the ground next to you. The beam of light then explodes in a shower of sparks and Karec is standing in its place.
>
Karec says, "Morning."
>put fal in my harn
You put an amethyst purple vultite falchion in your leather weapons harness.
>'Morning to you
You say, "Morning to you"
>'Evening here
You say, "Evening here"
>
Karec says, "First we are dealing with the incident that just happened, thenwe will hit the next issue, of the disarming"
smile
>You smile.
>nod
You nod.
>'Sorry to bug with this

>
You say, "Sorry to bug with this"
>
Karec says, "hold on one second."
>
You return to normal color.
>
Karec says, "all Righty"
>
Karec says, "Sorry about that."
>
Karec says, "Needed to check something."
>'No problem
You say, "No problem"
>look
[Consultation Lounge]
The cozy surroundings of this simple conference room provide a much-welcomed respite from the chaos just outside its walls. You notice several plush chairs arranged casually around the room in a comfortable grouping.
Also here: GameMaster Karec
Obvious exits: none
>
Karec says, "First off, If you think a scripter is scripting, you are to REPORT it, and not take matters into your own hands."

You nod.
>
Karec says, "Second, I checked to see if SEAL was scripting a few times, he was AT his Keyboard ALL TIMES."
>
Karec says, "You can use a script, and be at your keyboard."
>
Karec says, "If he ignores you fine, REPORT it."
>
Karec says, "DO NOT kill him, or call him or anyone else a scripting whore."

You nod.

You say, "I let my emotions get the best of me"

You say, "I'm sorry"
>
Karec says, "I could give you a warning for that, I am not going to do it, only because you haven't had any."
>
Karec says, "So consider this a warning, next time, you will get one."

You nod.

-------------------------

I'm going to miss the landing...

Xcalibur
10-18-2003, 10:10 AM
I'm making a level 10 character for someone, i quited last week. Even if i'm scripting whore, it's not your business, farewell

p.s. nice spreading the name of the scripting whore, i'm sure everyone will kill him now:rolleyes:

Halfsilver
10-18-2003, 10:11 AM
LOL.

It wasn't a cheapshot, Weedmage. It's the truth.
Longshot has made a point to insult me pretty much everywhere I post.

Secondly, I guess you havn't been paying attention to MY recent posts. I couldn't care less about the shit posted. It's innocuous, self-righteous crap. It doesn't bother me all that much. I promise.

Longshot, man. Sucks that your leaving, but you havn't been all that nice to me here, and besides that I havn't met you in game, so I won't miss you. Not that you care. kthx.

-grays/d

HarmNone
10-18-2003, 10:11 AM
Gamemaster Karec, eh? Good for him! I always enjoyed him as a Gamehost. He is a good guy, and always tries to be fair, in my opinion. He handled this as I would have expected of him, straight to the point and even-handedly.

Congratulations on your promotion, Karec!

HarmNone

CrystalTears
10-18-2003, 10:12 AM
He's quitting the game. I don't remember him saying anything about not being here anymore. :P

CrystalTears
10-18-2003, 10:13 AM
I met Karec once. He was really nice but he only referred to himself as Karec and wouldn't give us his real name or what characters he plays. It was really bizarre. Very nice guy and he said he knew my rogue, but still very tight lipped.

Red Devil
10-18-2003, 10:15 AM
GRAYS YOU ARENT SLEEPING

Kriegsher (7:17:26 AM): WHATS ATHEANAS SN

Auto response from xxxx (7:17:27 AM): SLeep. ----> leave a message. on cell xxxxx-1278 or right here. -d

[Edited on 10-18-2003 by Red Devil]

CrystalTears
10-18-2003, 10:16 AM
Oyi. You put your cell number on your AFK messages? That's just begging for trouble.

Anyway, I'm going to wait until after GS4 is released to see how I feel about it. I can beta test til my face turns blue, but it won't mean anything until I'm interacting with lots of people around me, using the new interface, new verbs and skills. I need the whole kit-n-kaboodle to know if GS4 is for me.

[Edited on 10/18/2003 by CrystalTears]

Red Devil
10-18-2003, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by CrystalTears
Oyi. You put your cell number on your AFK messages? That's just begging for trouble.

I do it all the time, but it's not my cell number, it's usually a pedos number i got off www.pervertedjustice.com so i don't get harassed

Halfsilver
10-18-2003, 10:26 AM
No shit.
I actually put that there for a couple of friends back home. They're always asking for it. If I get an unknown on my cell, I just disconnect it.

Just have to get around those damned relay messages red devil leaves on my voice mail.

-grays/d

Red Devil
10-18-2003, 10:27 AM

Just have to get around those damned relay messages red devil leaves on my voice mail.

-grays/d

rofl

longshot
10-18-2003, 10:32 AM
He's quitting the game. I don't remember him saying anything about not being here anymore. :P

I'll still be here.

I really like all you guys. And gals.

This place is a great escape from reality, and in some strange way keeps me connected to otherside of the planet where I used to live.

Sometimes this place makes me miss home. Like, when Tsa is telling a story, it really sounds like one of my friends who I used to always chat with. Peam and Anticor sound like my frat brothers. And Harmnone, don't be pissed if I say you're like the level headed grandmother... it's a good thing. Tayre is like a little brother who I can give shit to. CT is just cool people.

So with all that good, I can handle a little bad.

I can handle a cracked-out looking Grays taking cheap shots at me. I know he doesn't have himself together. He can only define himself through his bullshit acts of mock shivalry. Giving and giving of himself... a true romeo.

The truth is, this pathetic individiual is so afraid of loosing the only beast that would ever surrender sex to him that he will do anything to prove his worthiness.

So, fire away Romeo!

I'll still be here!

And before you go bitching, don't forget who started it...

Hugs and Kisses,
Longshot

HarmNone
10-18-2003, 10:40 AM
Yeehaw! Glad to hear you will still be with us, Longshot. Furthermore, I do not resent the "level-headed grandmother" comment at all. I am not sure of the level-headed part, as I tend to lose it from time to time, but I am certainly ready for the grandmother part! :D

HarmNone likes little ones

Weedmage Princess
10-18-2003, 10:52 AM
LOL.

It wasn't a cheapshot, Weedmage. It's the truth.
Longshot has made a point to insult me pretty much everywhere I post.

Secondly, I guess you havn't been paying attention to MY recent posts. I couldn't care less about the shit posted. It's innocuous, self-righteous crap. It doesn't bother me all that much. I promise. -grays/d

Okay then. So when your girlfriend starts spazzing out and turning each and every thread into WhineFest 2003 because of the "HURTFUL" things people say about you, tell that crap to her, so she can shut the hell up like she needs to. Thanks. I HOPE YOU ARE PAYING ATTENTION, ATHEANA.

Chadj
10-18-2003, 11:02 AM
Weedmage speaks the truth :)

HarmNone
10-18-2003, 11:05 AM
Damn straight, she do! :D

HarmNone has heard the truth and it is Good!

ElvenRangeress
10-18-2003, 11:05 AM
You really need to stop saying my fucking name. I'm sick and tired of you assholes. Longshot, if you and grays have problems, wonderful for you. But calling me a beast was uncalled for. You guys have a problem with me, talk to me leave my boyfriend out of it. Thats why he gets involved, everytime anyone says anything to or about me it always involves cutting him down as well. Same goes for me, when they talk to or about him it ends up putting me down with him. You have a problem talk to that person and explain why, don't start insulting them. How can you guys even know me? The only thing you see is my defensive side, why don't you stop with the insults and the silly childish games of bickering back and forth, and get to know someone before hurting them at least. I have feelings too guys, I didn't say anything bad about anyone here. I didn't say anyones fat ugly or anything involving their real lives. Graysalin didn't go over and call you an ugly mother fucker who puts people down to make themselves happy. He said you were cold to him and that he couldn't miss you because he never met your IG character. I'm tired of this, I am a human and have feelings. I take into consideration about other people's feelings as well, wish people would do the same for me.

I do care what you guys think, its like you play with my head. One min. you're sweet and nice to me, then the next alot of you turn into complete morons. I even befriended a few people who backstab me here and then apologize in IMs saying .. ohhh I'm sorry .. I won't do it again. A week later more insults of me by that same person come back! In my earlier posts under the *amount of years you played gs* it wasn't insulting, it was facts. Alot of you were rude, and mean. I said you guys are *better* than that. If you think that is an insult, I'm guessing your implying that you really are assholes. And thats not cool. Its really hard expressing my anger here but I try. But I don't focus on one person trying to attack their every word. We can't even post on a topic without someone talking about our real lives, or degrading the post. I.E. being warclaidhm, I posted a cute picture having to do with scooters ... and what happens? The page doubles in size. Its disturbing to think people actually get off to hurting another human being. Maybe you should think to yourselves before replying to this post with more insults. Think about what I'm saying for once. I hear people say ohhh you are not listening to us bla bla bla bla bla. Maybe you should realize you are the ones not listening. If you did you, you wouldn't still be beating my name into the ground.

-Atheana

[Edited on 10-18-2003 by ElvenRangeress]

Xcalibur
10-18-2003, 11:07 AM
paragraph please

atheana, you're lucky to have that guy, he seems intelligent, cultured and (i'm not gay) not that ugly

just savoure the time he spents with you, cause WHEN he'll leave, you'll have A LOT of difficulties finding an other.

ElvenRangeress
10-18-2003, 11:12 AM
See why do you have to say this? I mean don't you even realize that you are taking a stab at my real life? Why am I lucky to have him? I know I am, but why to all of you am I the one you have a problem with? Probably because I get so frusterated and post my feelings. I shouldn't, but just because I post on a message board doesn't mean I *spazz* out. I can't even post a simple thing without hearing people start fucking with me. I'm sick and tired of it. Just stop it already. I can't even roleplay when I play the game because alot of you idiots come to me in game about this board. Just leave me alone!

Xcalibur
10-18-2003, 11:15 AM
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMY COME HELP ME THEY ARE ALL AGAINST ME

I DID NOTHING

they all did

Atheana > all

all against atheana

booooooooooooooo

I know NO men that can whistand that a lot, stop or you'll end up your life alone and saying it's everyone's fault, but not yours

ElvenRangeress
10-18-2003, 11:17 AM
How the hell is it my fault? I posted a picture on the scooter topic, and then I got insulted. I deleted the post, it just wasn't worth another topic about me. Please guys just leave me alone. Stop trying to get to me or teach me a lesson. I obviously took your advice, nothing has been said about me until I defended the love of my life because some harsh remarks were made. I'm sorry but its something I stand by. Would you seriously allow other people to insult your love? If so you really have problems, and I'm deeply sorry for that.

HarmNone
10-18-2003, 11:17 AM

That was Gray's first post, Atheana. He did not say anything about not knowing Longshot's character in game, or anything else. The above is ALL he said.

That post was hateful. It sucked. It was uncalled for. Does that compute for you?

As for you, if you will keep your damned nose in your OWN DAMNED BUSINESS, you will receive fewer insulting posts. You inevitably come in to post in Gray's defense, whether he needs (much less deserves) it or not, just as he does for you.

Instead of talking about how others are always picking on you two, you might give some thought as to what you might be doing to make yourselves such targets.

Grays says he does not care. That is fine. He dishes it out, he will have to take it when it comes his way. You, on the other hand, say you do care. Therefore, it would stand to reason that you would be more careful what you say and who (and when) you defend. However, you do not do this. You just barge right in. If you continue to do so, expect to get more of the same thing you have been getting, sweetie. It is the way the world works.

HarmNone:yes:

Xcalibur
10-18-2003, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by ElvenRangeress
How the hell is it my fault? I posted a picture on the scooter topic, and then I got insulted. I deleted the post, it just wasn't worth another topic about me. Please guys just leave me alone. Stop trying to get to me or teach me a lesson. I obviously took your advice, nothing has been said about me until I defended the love of my life because some harsh remarks were made. I'm sorry but its something I stand by. Would you seriously allow other people to insult your love? If so you really have problems, and I'm deeply sorry for that.

you'll have to understand that you can't win all fights, that sometimes you just need to let it go and stop

and internet is internet, ok?

ElvenRangeress
10-18-2003, 11:19 AM
You know what, screw you HarmNone. I really thought you were a nice person and actually cared. Seems to me like you are nothing more than a blind bitch who must correct me on no matter what I type. Why don't you read the other post by Graysalin. Scroll a bit down. When you read that then come talk to me, until then mind *your* own business. I wasn't even talking to you.

ElvenRangeress
10-18-2003, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by Xcalibur

you'll have to understand that you can't win all fights, that sometimes you just need to let it go and stop

and internet is internet, ok?

I know I can't win all the fights, I don't even want to fight. I just want my name to be taken off all the insulting posts. Forget I exsist. If you guys really dislike me this much I'll leave and won't come back. I promise this.

Xcalibur
See? EVERYONE is against you

you seems a bit paranoyac, and it's normal, why?

because you ALWAYS take things for granted, you must be ALWAYS right, and EVERYONE around you MUST be wrong.

I'll be bitch, if you were 6', 150 pounds, iq of 150 and winning 1m per year, i'd say, go.

You are not, so you won't win everytimes, and i'll even say that you'll mostly lose every conflicts.

Just accept it, life is like that

HarmNone

Waaait a minute. The love of your life? I thought your boyfriend was the guy who was getting calls on your telephone, ostensibly because he would not pay his damned bills. How many loves of your life do you have?

Furthermore, to answer your question: No, I would not come roaring in to defend "the love of my life". I would figure he had enough integrity, balls and initiative to defend himself! If he did not, he would definitely NOT be the love of my life (or one of the loves of my life...:!:).

HarmNone gets really tired of this horsepuckey

Edaarin
I think people would abuse Seal for his name, not for being a script whore.

Kiss from a rose, anyone?

Parkbandit
10-18-2003, 11:23 AM
I met Karec once. He was really nice but he only referred to himself as Karec and wouldn't give us his real name or what characters he plays. It was really bizarre. Very nice guy and he said he knew my rogue, but still very tight lipped.

Isn't that what they are supposed to do?

Xcalibur
Originally posted by Edaarin
I think people would abuse Seal for his name, not for being a script whore.

Kiss from a rose, anyone?

good song, he's ugly though

Gotta love been abuse if it's for the fame:lol:

ElvenRangeress
Originally posted by HarmNone

Waaait a minute. The love of your life? I thought your boyfriend was the guy who was getting calls on your telephone, ostensibly because he would not pay his damned bills. How many loves of your life do you have?

Furthermore, to answer your question: No, I would not come roaring in to defend "the love of my life". I would figure he had enough integrity, balls and initiative to defend himself! If he did not, he would definitely NOT be the love of my life (or one of the loves of my life...:!:).

Look at that! Now you are implying that I am a whore. Thanks, you made my day. :rolleyes: Graysalin is my boyfriend in real life, soon to be husband. I said I was not sure who it was who was calling, never said it was creditors. So LEAVE ME ALONE.

edit: If HarmNone is really tired of this horsepuckey, then she can stop posting. As for me I give up, flame away.

Xcalibur
10-18-2003, 11:25 AM
Leave you alone?

close the door while quiting, lock it, throw the key in a lake and don't ever come back

that's maturity

HarmNone
10-18-2003, 11:31 AM
You know what, screw you HarmNone. I really thought you were a nice person and actually cared. Seems to me like you are nothing more than a blind bitch who must correct me on no matter what I type. Why don't you read the other post by Graysalin. Scroll a bit down. When you read that then come talk to me, until then mind *your* own business. I wasn't even talking to you.

Oh, I did read the other post, Atheana. That "other" post did not come until after the original one was picked up and commented on by several of us. The original post should not have been made. I stand by that. It was mean and uncalled for, period!

HarmNone did read the damned post that was posted too damned late!

Parkbandit
10-18-2003, 11:31 AM
Some folks will never learn.

HarmNone
10-18-2003, 11:34 AM

Look at that! Now you are implying that I am a whore. Thanks, you made my day. :rolleyes: Graysalin is my boyfriend in real life, soon to be husband. I said I was not sure who it was who was calling, never said it was creditors. So LEAVE ME ALONE.

edit: If HarmNone is really tired of this horsepuckey, then she can stop posting. As for me I give up, flame away.

Skuze me? I did not intimate that you are a whore. That word came from your mouth, not mine, sweet cheeks! I just asked for clarification of something that had me a bit confused. You took it that one little step beyond, sista!

HarmNone, whose job it is NOT to make your day

ElvenRangeress
10-18-2003, 11:38 AM
Stop it HarmNone. Want to talk to me go to my topic. Thanks, bye now.

Xcalibur
10-18-2003, 11:39 AM
No, Atheana, cheri, whatever is your name

You don't give orders, you spoiled child

She can post here and tell you what she feel about you, if you don't like it, leave as you said you would

Parkbandit
10-18-2003, 11:41 AM
Which topic is that? This happens in EVERY topic nowdays.

Gray does something stupid... everyone makes fun of him... you come in crying... everyone makes fun of you... you say it doesn't bother you... You complain it does bother you... rinse... repeat....

longshot
This is turning out to be a great weekend already!

Three things to remember...

1. You guys are all great. Seriously.

2. Kill Seal. Do it a lot. Have no remorse about it. Say that you were protecting the common tongue of Elanthia from further butchering by foreign invaders.

3. Atheana gets upset when you call her a beast.
This is because she is a beast.

Remember, wipe the chocolate off your fingers before you wipe your tears away. It's really bad for your pores.

ElvenRangeress
This post isn't about me though! I know why insult someone where its asked for, when you can just go and shut down other topics that are about something totally different. Silly me!

Xcalibur
10-18-2003, 11:42 AM
Warclaidhm=klaive=atheana

ElvenRangeress
10-18-2003, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by longshot

Three things to remember...

1. You guys are all great. Seriously.

2. Kill Seal. Do it a lot. Have no remorse about it. Say that you were protecting the common tongue of Elanthia from further butchering by foreign invaders.

3. Atheana gets upset when you call her a beast.
This is because she is a beast.

Remember, wipe the chocolate off your fingers before you wipe your tears away. It's really bad for your pores.

Wheres your picture? Once you can prove you're not a 500lb 50 year old man, leave me alone. Or go insult me under my topic, jackass! Fuck you and good bye!

Xcalibur
10-18-2003, 11:44 AM

I hope that is a joke:rolleyes:

Parkbandit

Actually... I'm beginning to believe...

Warclaidhm > Atheana

At least Warclaidhm kinda knows when to shut the hell up and let it go.

ElvenRangeress
Originally posted by Parkbandit

Gray does something stupid... everyone makes fun of him... you come in crying... everyone makes fun of you... you say it doesn't bother you... You complain it does bother you... rinse... repeat....

I don't care anymore! I just care when they start being putting my name in, calling me a beast, while correcting grays. If you are gonna correct someone don't sit there and hurt someone else thats not even involved in the conv. in the first place. And funny thing is I'm told to mind my own business when I was called a beast! Want me to shut up? Stop talking to or about me!

ElvenRangeress
10-18-2003, 11:45 AM

Actually... I'm beginning to believe...

Warclaidhm > Atheana

At least Warclaidhm kinda knows when to shut the hell up and let it go.

Yeah and how to take it up the ass and allow you guys to think you supposedly taught him a lesson! Good one!

Parkbandit
10-18-2003, 11:46 AM
I don't care anymore! I just care when they start being putting my name in, calling me a beast, while correcting grays. If you are gonna correct someone don't sit there and hurt someone else thats not even involved in the conv. in the first place. And funny thing is I'm told to mind my own business when I was called a beast! Want me to shut up? Stop talking to or about me!

I'm beginning to see a split personality disorder here.

You don't care... but you do? Or she does? I mean me? Huh???

LET IT GO. Stop posting and this thread will die. You are the one that continues it.. if you simple LET IT GO it would die.

ElvenRangeress
10-18-2003, 11:46 AM
I even make up a thread for you to insult me but you still come and ruin this thread! Go insult me on my own topic!

ElvenRangeress
10-18-2003, 11:47 AM

I'm beginning to see a split personality disorder here.

You don't care... but you do? Or she does? I mean me? Huh???

LET IT GO. Stop posting and this thread will die. You are the one that continues it.. if you simple LET IT GO it would die.

I did care yes! But fuck it whats the use of caring??? It pushes me down more anyways, so I'll be stupid an act how you thought I did in the first place!

Parkbandit
10-18-2003, 11:48 AM
I even make up a thread for you to insult me but you still come and ruin this thread! Go insult me on my own topic!

You make it more convenient for me to do it here though...

You should change your signature line to a link to your topic bashing... Think of us once in a while.

Xcalibur
10-18-2003, 11:49 AM
Nah she doesn't have a split personality

that mental disorder is very rare

she is a spoiled child (adult now) that never accepted any "no" of her parents, she will WHINE YELL CRIED until she gets her yes

multiply that by 100 now

parkbandit, i have respect for warclaidhm, because he is trying. and he is young.:!:

ElvenRangeress
10-18-2003, 11:50 AM
Maybe I'm an adult, maybe I'm not! You be the judge french guy!

edited: How old did you guys think I was?!

ElvenRangeress
10-18-2003, 11:52 AM
Nah she doesn't have a split personality

that mental disorder is very rare

she is a spoiled child (adult now) that never accepted any "no" of her parents, she will WHINE YELL CRIED until she gets her yes

multiply that by 100 now

parkbandit, i have respect for warclaidhm, because he is trying. and he is young.:!:

Its whine, yell, cry. If you are going to type english, at least say it right, or ask for help!

Xcalibur
10-18-2003, 11:52 AM
No one will be right with you
No one

You can't accept critits, you'll never grow, learn and worse is: it's everyone's fault, but not yours

People like you usualy end up alcoolic, drug abuser, et cetera (and no i am not saying you will be that)

Pray each day Grayslstuff will remain with you, pray, seriously (or give him what men needs)

Parkbandit
10-18-2003, 11:53 AM

I won't go that far... but since I've barely been in the game in over a month now.. he's more tolerable.

Of course.. as soon as I get back into the swing of things and I see his incessant need to hump Ardwen's leg.. I'll go back to slapping him around more.

Weedmage Princess
10-18-2003, 11:54 AM
Okay, I've read and taken as much as I can.

ATHEANA, STFU ALREADY!!! SIT YOUR STUPID ASS DOWN AND SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!

You and your little whiny, shitty ass attitude that you think your shit doesn't stink, and you can say whatever you want to people without any repercussions??? NO!! IT DOESN'T WORK LIKE THAT!! GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL ALREADY--you call us ASSHOLES? Hey, screw you! You are the BIGGEST BIMBO I EVER had the DISPLEASURE of dealing with on these forums, EVER! You are, beyond the shadow of a DOUBT..WORSE than KLAIVE, SEAN, XCALIBUR AND RED DEVIL COMBINED!!

You are STUPID, IMMATURE, RETARDED, DENSE..WHATEVER FRIGGIN WORD YOU WANNA USE...enough to call people "ASSHOLES" say they are "FUCKING RUDE", tell people that they are "FAKE" when they get complimented on their appearance, call people "BITCHES"...insert any other vast amount of totally FUCKED UP, INSULTING STUFF you've said in the past...Then COMPLAIN when people RETALIATE? SAY THEY ARE MEAN AND RUDE??? SHUT YOUR DUMB ASS UP!!!

You had the AUDACITY to say a few posts back that people were behaving immature, and you "knew they could be better than that?" WTF?!?!?! Who the HELL do you think you are?! Really, it amazes me you have the gall to say half the stuff you say, when you and your boyfriend say some of the most messed up stuff out there. There's a real easy friggin solution to your woes about being "insulted, disliked" and all that. STOP INSULTING PEOPLE AND THEY PROBABLY WONT INSULT YOU BACK! DO YOU GET IT ATHEANA?? IS IT PENETRATING THROUGH THAT UNGODLY THICK MASS OF SKULL?! I'll save time and answer the question for us...OF COURSE YOU DON'T, CAUSE YOU'RE AN IDIOT!!!

HOLY CHRIST...you want a career as a teacher? GOOD LUCK! Heh, I wonder about the job you have now! I hope whatever field Graysalin decides to go into pays A LOT of money cause he'll be the sole source of income for that household. You, the way you are now? There's NO WAY IN HELL you could ever have a real job. I doubt your dumb ass is capable of even working in McDonald's..or any other place where you have to interact with people. Yeah, I suspect it will be me, and every other tax paying American that will be providing you with money...as the only source of income you'll be able to bring in at the rate you're going now is a welfare check.

http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/assets/Crybaby.jpg

QUIT YOUR CRYING ALREADY!!!

[Edited on 10-18-2003 by Weedmage Princess]

longshot
10-18-2003, 11:54 AM
This is my good bye to Gemstone thread...

We should talk about the wonderful things that I did today...

I took a guy who hung a script in the catacombs and walked him all the way to icemule. I forgot his name, but if you see someone really confused in Town Square, that was completely my fault.

I killed an AFK scripter.

I killed another AFK scripter who happened to be Xcalibur.

(Note: It turns out Xcalibur wasn't AFK, but who cares! It was Xcalibur!! Talk about bonus!!)

Then, I got into a fight with Talman, who handed my ass to me in the park. It's not good to fight people 50 trains over your head. Just not good. And don't tell everyone on the amu-net that they are foraging for sticks to put in their ass... they hate that!

I roleplayed my character as a really nice, calm ranger. I've never been in any CvC or PvP ever.

I figure I will help clean the lands of garbage on the way out...

Xcalibur
10-18-2003, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by Weedmage Princess
WORSE than KLAIVE, SEAN, XCALIBUR AND RED DEVIL COMBINED!!

hmm, I think i must be doing something bad, then:lol:

Parkbandit
10-18-2003, 11:55 AM
Its whine, yell, cry. If you are going to type english, at least say it right, or ask for help!

Perhaps you would like to start posting in your second language?

Oh, that's right. Nevermind.

We let him off the hook because English isn't his first language.. French is.

Of course.. we also make fun of him because he is a French pansyass wanna be from Canada...:smug:

HarmNone
10-18-2003, 11:57 AM

Here ya go, sweet cheeks...from your first post in this thread (which, according to you, is not about you!):

>>You really need to stop saying my fucking name. I'm sick and tired of you assholes. <<

I read "assholes" as plural. I take that plural to be directed at those of us who post in this forum. I take umbrage at being called an "asshole" and a "bitch" by the likes of you, little miss. I am sure others do, too.

Read your own post, quoted above. Then think about what you said. You call us "assholes", honey, you had best be ready to reap the consequences. There is more than one of us here who knows pretty damned well how to dish 'em out!

HarmNone is feeling a bit warm :lol:

Parkbandit
10-18-2003, 11:58 AM
Then, I got into a fight with Talman, who handed my ass to me in the park.

I certainly hope you cleaned it up. :mad:

ElvenRangeress
10-18-2003, 11:59 AM
I don't get upset at Graysalin. He doesn't back me into a corner and insult me! So instead of talking about my love life you find yourself a girl! Maybe an american one to teach you how to spell/type in english! Here you might want to check this out french dude:

http://www.beta-recordings.co.uk/americangirls/

Xcalibur
10-18-2003, 11:59 AM

Perhaps you would like to start posting in your second language?

Oh, that's right. Nevermind.

We let him off the hook because English isn't his first language.. French is.

Of course.. we also make fun of him because he is a French pansyass wanna be from Canada...:smug:

hehehehhe thanks for that defence, although english is my third language:cool:

I think everyone can "understand" what i say, but some people that needs to use that argument because they don't know what else to say use it.

Canada rocks by the way, at least the french part of it :lol:

ElvenRangeress
10-18-2003, 12:00 PM
Here I'll be *Weedie* YOU STFU YOU BITCH! Go take care of your child and get your own ass off the computer!

HarmNone
10-18-2003, 12:05 PM

I took a guy who hung a script in the catacombs and walked him all the way to icemule. I forgot his name, but if you see someone really confused in Town Square, that was completely my fault.

(Note: It turns out Xcalibur wasn't AFK, but who cares! It was Xcalibur!! Talk about bonus!!)

Then, I got into a fight with Talman, who handed my ass to me in the park. It's not good to fight people 50 trains over your head. Just not good. And don't tell everyone on the amu-net that they are foraging for sticks to put in their ass... they hate that!

I roleplayed my character as a really nice, calm ranger. I've never been in any CvC or PvP ever.

Heee! Sounds like you are having a great farewell party, Longshot! Excalibur is a good sport. He can take what happened to him, I am sure, with a grin.

Hooray for the Elanthian Garbage Collector! :D

HarmNone is laughing hard

CrystalTears
10-18-2003, 12:06 PM

Isn't that what they are supposed to do?

No, not really. I'm not saying for him to state his characters because that I can totally understand. I met lots of GMs during that gathering and they all mentioned their real name FIRST, and THEN said what their GM name was. This mysterious thing about not wanting to state at least his real name was just bizarre to me. Maybe I just missed it, but during introductions, I said hi I'm Jeanine, and he said hi I'm Karec, so if he said his real name, it wasn't to me. :)

ElvenRangeress
10-18-2003, 12:08 PM
Noooo stop you can't talk about that! Its your duty to degrade me on multiple threads!! *runs away crying, while trying to spazz out for weed errr weedmage*

Xcalibur
10-18-2003, 12:09 PM

Heee! Sounds like you are having a great farewell party, Longshot! Excalibur is a good sport. He can take what happened to him, I am sure, with a grin.

Hooray for the Elanthian Garbage Collector! :D

HarmNone is laughing hard

hehehe, i'm a good sport? Thanks to him killing me i had 3 gems, a cleric had some pity on me.
:rolleyes:

ElvenRangeress
10-18-2003, 12:09 PM
Some people click, well seems for me this turned into a fun thing! Thanks guys, I needed a laugh! Muah!

Parkbandit
10-18-2003, 12:10 PM
No, not really. I'm not saying for him to state his characters because that I can totally understand. I met lots of GMs during that gathering and they all mentioned their real name FIRST, and THEN said what their GM name was. This mysterious thing about not wanting to state at least his real name was just bizarre to me. Maybe I just missed it, but during introductions, I said hi I'm Jeanine, and he said hi I'm Karec, so if he said his real name, it wasn't to me. :)

Ah.. didn't see the real name part... but I can see maybe why he chose not to. What if he posted on the official message boards and signed his name all the time... and maybe had a name that you would instantly connect. It would out him, his characters and everything he is trying hard not to do.

And he probably heard you are a stalker CT.. so he was taking a preventative step :spin:

Solkern
I remember how hard it was to quit Gemstone, and When i look back, I dont really know why it was so damn hard.
But as I thought more into, the friends i made, and the fun times i did have, made me rethink what i thought, was kinda funny.
Take care longshot, Quitting gs is a great feeling :)
I quit a long time ago, and it was the best thing to do
I don't think gemstone is healthy for a person, tho I could be wrong, but that's what i think.
More power to you!

Xcalibur
Noooo stop you can't talk about that! Its your duty to degrade me on multiple threads!! *runs away crying, while trying to spazz out for weed errr weedmage*

Your sarcasm is false. You care, because you put wood in the fire (i've said it correctly?)

You care because you're here and you pretend to be amused. We all know, that deep down inside you, you're pissed and frustrated.

Weedmage Princess
10-18-2003, 12:12 PM
I am taking care of my responsibilities. I'm at work. I have a damn good paying job, too.

You don't see me posting here either crying because my teacher thinks I'm too much of a fuck up to help me get a job. LMAO You know, teachers are ALL ABOUT helping their students suceed, helping them out with jobs and stuff. The fact that your teacher passed right over you after you begged her for a job (cause know one else probably will hire you with their own free will...will take a lil arm-twisting) speaks VOLUMES...it says:

I AM A GRADE A FUCK UP AND NOT EVEN TEACHERS WHO ARE SUPPOSED TO HELP ME BETTER MYSELF WILL HELP ME GET A JOB!

Better get to the welfare line quick!!!

ElvenRangeress
10-18-2003, 12:12 PM
No thats the thing. I did care, I mean I actually did care what alot of you said to me. But people click, and well my turned for the better. I got rather amused, and so if people claim I'm a comparison for Warclaidhm, I should just act how they think I was in the first place, at least I'm having fun with it!

Solkern
10-18-2003, 12:13 PM
Two words again......grow up

ElvenRangeress
10-18-2003, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by Weedmage Princess
I am taking care of my responsibilities. I'm at work. I have a damn good paying job, too.

You don't see me posting here either crying because my teacher thinks I'm too much of a fuck up to help me get a job. LMAO You know, teachers are ALL ABOUT helping their students suceed, helping them out with jobs and stuff. The fact that your teacher passed right over you after you begged her for a job (cause know one else probably will hire you with their own free will...will take a lil arm-twisting) speaks VOLUMES...it says:

I AM A GRADE A FUCK UP AND NOT EVEN TEACHERS WHO ARE SUPPOSED TO HELP ME BETTER MYSELF WILL HELP ME GET A JOB!

Better get to the welfare line quick!!!

Hahahhah thats a good one Weed! Yeahhhh! Because you know you can alway tell someones life story when they spam posts on a message board about a text based game! You are so cool!

Edaarin
Um...Peam? Tsa'ah? Put this thread out of its misery...

Xcalibur
You lie, atheana, and you lie badly

You care and you're frustrated, because you would want people to like you, but you ask for "love" the wrong way.

It will be the same way you'll lose (i say you will, not you may) your boyfriend. You ask-give love, and all his going from you is hate and immaturity.

ElvenRangeress
10-18-2003, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by Solkern
Two words again......grow up

Why? Who am I trying to impress? You guys? When I did try, I still got insulted, why not just act like a 5 year old? I mean at least you have a valid reason to put me down!

Solkern
Refer to my previous post please.

CrystalTears
I think a spanking is in order. No Stray that's not an offer. :P

Knock it off please. I looked away from the boards for a half hour and came back to two new pages of Atheana goodness. Cut it out please. Damn! How many times do I have to say this?

WARNING WARNING WARNING

If the thread does not go back on topic I will close the thread. So let's get back to possibilities of quitting GS due to the changes or I will close it.

[Edited on 10/18/2003 by CrystalTears]

Solkern
Why not be mature about it?

Jenisi
10-18-2003, 12:16 PM
Just because you don't see them as valid, doesn't mean they aren't. People have OPINIONS, deal with it.

Solkern
10-18-2003, 12:16 PM
Hi CT! how ya been!

Trinitis
10-18-2003, 12:17 PM
Atheana reminds me of this little girl that lives near us. She stands out on the street next to the ice cream man, screaming her head off, tears flowing down her face, untill her parrents come and get her an icecream. She did this for about two months, and guess what, the ice cream man avoids this place like the plague now. Heheh

Atheana? Two words. Grow up.

Your not infalable, your not perfect, Its plainly clear people don't really like you. Yet you insist that we all be nice to you.

Its almost like the rock headedness of Garr, combined with the sickly sweet "you all love me, you know it" of Silversoft..disturbing.

-Adredrin

ElvenRangeress
10-18-2003, 12:17 PM
Yeeash! What a waste of topic. Just because assholes like to call people they have never met or seen cruel names! hahahahahahahahhaa

<~~~~ going to act as if she were two for the rest of the day, better just have me banned, at least i'll be gone and no one here has to worry about me anymore

Solkern
10-18-2003, 12:18 PM
adredrin, very well put,, couldnt have said it any better,

Solkern
10-18-2003, 12:19 PM
I think a banned is in order!

ElvenRangeress
10-18-2003, 12:21 PM
CT allow me to ask you something. Seeing my name on every thread gets annoying, right? And eventually it leads to the closing of that thread. Now imagine how it feels to have the whole entire thread be about a simple thing, turn into a 5 more pages of insults directed at you. It gets more tiresome, than annoying. I really tried to get along with people and its obvious it worked for a while, but than people have to start shit again. But at least you finally know the normal me, when no one said anything bad about me, and then the spazzed* out part of me who gives up and just has fun

CrystalTears
10-18-2003, 12:22 PM
You know, it seems I'll just have to be a serious Simu Thread-Chopper bitch and delete anything Atheana related in this thread until everyone learns that it needs to go back on topic. So don't be surprised if the replies went away. Thanks.

ElvenRangeress
10-18-2003, 12:24 PM
Fine, I really do look up to CT. I'll stop for her.

CrystalTears
10-18-2003, 12:25 PM
I really tried to get along with people and its obvious it worked for a while, but than people have to start shit again.

You should have thought of that when you called people motherfucking rude.

Stop getting so defensive with your postings and you will see change. That's the last thing I'm saying about this.

Xcalibur
10-18-2003, 12:26 PM
So back to the topic, did you killed Vif with your 20 trains ranger?

CrystalTears
10-18-2003, 12:30 PM
Yeah someone needs to show Vif why she needs to quit to make GS4 all that much easier to endure.. :D

10-18-2003, 12:31 PM
an attempt at silence would be novel

longshot
10-18-2003, 12:32 PM
21 trains, thank you!

And no, I didn't.

Actually, I used a blue crystal and all my symbols... used 608 and was ready to go at Warscooter, but someone sancted Town Square Central. Or maybe you can never swing there...? Again, this whole attacking other people is really new to me.

That would have been great.

If it would have hit his head, I would have screamed...

"Get a real helmet, Bitch!"

Oh... what a weekend

10-18-2003, 12:34 PM
Hey now Vif is not all that bad... she thinks that Edine has a nice rear end and well ::looks over his shoulder:: I kinda agree......

Parkbandit
10-18-2003, 12:36 PM
TSC is a perma sanctuary that you can hide in... but can't steal in.

It's retarded.

Xcalibur
10-18-2003, 12:36 PM
To kill warclaidhm, sell something you know he'll buy, ask him to met you at the crypt, whack him there

:lol:

Parkbandit
10-18-2003, 12:37 PM
To kill warclaidhm, sell something you know he'll buy, ask him to met you at the crypt, whack him there

:lol:

Tell him you'll sell him something ICE age... dirt cheap.

Don't forget to post it up here though!

longshot
10-18-2003, 12:38 PM
TSC is a perma sanctuary that you can hide in... but can't steal in.

It's retarded.

I should have done that before posting here...

Read my "going out on top" thread.

He already doesn't like me! Oh no!

theotherjohn
10-18-2003, 12:54 PM
your 21 trained ranger would be unable to kill Warclaidhm even with a blue crystal

StrayRogue
10-18-2003, 01:06 PM
Sure he could. I could kill a lvl 60 pure if I wanted too. All about what kind of position they are in.

Edaarin
10-18-2003, 01:08 PM
Um. I could sit in offensive and he wouldn't be able to kill me if I didn't move, unless he pulls a Warclodhm and uses a feras weapon. Pures and squares are completely different, even annoying ones.

StrayRogue
10-18-2003, 01:13 PM
Being lvl 35, he would be easy to kill.

theotherjohn
10-18-2003, 01:16 PM
no Seltyar would stun Warclaidhm then Warclaidhm would remember dueling on the boulder and crush Seltyar

Edaarin
10-18-2003, 01:22 PM
I think it's a travesty that this thread has gotten 120 some replies and the Rava thread has only 12. GET TO WORK PEOPLE.

longshot
10-18-2003, 01:27 PM
Okay...

Get this! I go to "Say Sorry" to Seal in the catacombs, and some GM is a talking rat. I interact with it, and I get a fucking RP award!

I'm leaving the lands, and then I get an RP award.

Wow.

Like a swift kick to the balls.

Red Devil
10-18-2003, 01:40 PM

Oh, I did read the other post, Atheana. That "other" post did not come until after the original one was picked up and commented on by several of us. The original post should not have been made. I stand by that. It was mean and uncalled for, period!

HarmNone did read the damned post that was posted too damned late!

HEY BITCH, I THINK YOU NEED TO READ YOUR SIGNATURE AGAIN LOL. "Kindness is in our power, even when fondness is not." Samuel Johnson

longshot
10-18-2003, 01:48 PM
No more shitting on my going away thread!

More fun...

You [subdued]: "Selling a strand of anal beads! The letters on the beads spell out T-A-L-M-A-N-! MB:5K! CB: Think to me!"
[Private (Tryonnas - subdued)]: "What?"
Shadowring [subdued]: "dingleberries!"
Ashal [subdued]: "1m on the beads"
Reyek [subdued]: "anal beads?"
Kaelowyn [subdued]: "*blink* "

Artha
10-18-2003, 01:49 PM
ROFLMFAOLOL.

GS4Gurl
10-18-2003, 09:14 PM
No more shitting on my going away thread!

More fun...

You [subdued]: "Selling a strand of anal beads! The letters on the beads spell out T-A-L-M-A-N-! MB:5K! CB: Think to me!"
[Private (Tryonnas - subdued)]: "What?"
Shadowring [subdued]: "dingleberries!"
Ashal [subdued]: "1m on the beads"
Reyek [subdued]: "anal beads?"
Kaelowyn [subdued]: "*blink* "

LOL! I'm considering leaving GS as well. I try to make it fun again but I end up just getting bored. I am enjoying being a rogue though some, but still its just gotten so boring to me. I don't know why? Anyhow if and when I leave I think I'll do something.... interesting. Something... memorable for everyone. Ohhh the possibilities!! :saint::saint::saint:

StrayRogue
10-18-2003, 09:19 PM
Gurl, gimme ya rogues name and we can have some fun :P

GS4Gurl
10-18-2003, 09:24 PM
Her name is Ivyleigh. This is the third time I've rerolled though so her name could change again. Does the name Ivyleigh suck? I don't know. All the good names are taken. Amazing with all the purging you'd think some would be available. Ugh.

HarmNone
10-18-2003, 09:56 PM
Heh. I just had a horrible thought. Can you imagine what would happen if the majority of the older (meaning long-term) players decided they were going to leave the game and decided to do it together, in exactly the same way Longshot is doing it?

Lordy, lordy! They know all the tricks; the good, the bad and the really, really ugly. It would be a sight I might just pay to watch! :D

HarmNone, waxing perverse

theotherjohn
10-18-2003, 09:57 PM
in exactly the same way Longshot is doing it?

what way?

Getting killed over 7 times today?

Artha
10-18-2003, 09:59 PM
Lordy, lordy! They know all the tricks; the good, the bad and the really, really ugly. It would be a sight I might just pay to watch!

I figure if I ever decide I'm going, I'm loading a disk full of plate, saying I'm having a massive coin share down by nymphs, then open imploding.

That's after I destroy Garr, Warclaidhm, and Vif.

HarmNone
10-18-2003, 09:59 PM
Heh. Well, like I said, they know all the tricks. Poor Longshot does not, it appears. ;)

HarmNone will mourn Longshot multiple times :D

Trinitis
10-18-2003, 11:00 PM
if I ever deisde to leave, I will hunt down people I've hated or annoyed me..and blast them, just because. Then I'll have a HUGE silver share in the park, and after I get everyone totally weighted down, I'll open implode and log. Heh

-Adredrin

Back
10-18-2003, 11:05 PM
I'm glad I didn't do this stupid shit when I left the first time. Never say never. I've made close to a mil on all my old stuff and nobody hates me.

longshot
10-19-2003, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by Backlash
I'm glad I didn't do this stupid shit when I left the first time. Never say never. I've made close to a mil on all my old stuff and nobody hates me.

I lost three quarters of a million in fines and the respect of half the town!

The deaths don't matter... it costs me a few gems for a deed. Talman will never step foot inside the landing bank again, and he has to live the stigmata of "anal b eads" forever being associated with him.

I killed three people... all were in town. One was afk scripting, one was Xcalibur, and the other was Talman. Talman lost his gear from the fines too, because he's a real hothead.

I dragged a hung scripter to icemule.

I got Warscooter to tell me other character names of Xcalibur. I also told Warclaidhm he was a bitch to his face.

And somehow, I got an RP award.

It's been a good last day.

I have no coins to share, and I can't implode or anything. I might go back on later for some more amunet fun, but I think I've gotten it all out of me.

Back
10-19-2003, 02:48 AM
You'll be back like a crack whore.

Drew2
10-19-2003, 04:33 AM
PRICELESS!!
Seltyar just arrived.
>
* Metellus just bit the dust!
>
Seltyar gestures at Garr.

Dozens of long thorns suddenly grow out from the ground underneath Garr! One of the thorns jabs into him!
... hits for 10 points of damage!
... 15 points of damage!
Well aimed shot, punctures calf!
He is stunned!
Garr is knocked to the ground!
>
Seltyar gestures while summoning the spirits of nature to his aid...
>
The white light leaves Ylsbeth.
The very powerful look leaves Ylsbeth.
>
Takrek's spirit appears to be lifted by the singing.
Takrek renews his song.
>
Ylsbeth blinks.
Seltyar gestures at Garr.

Dozens of long thorns suddenly grow out from the ground underneath Garr! Several of the thorns jab into him!
... hits for 29 points of damage!
... 30 points of damage!
Deft strike to the back cracks vertebrae!
He is stunned!
... hits for 35 points of damage!
... 25 points of damage!
Damaging strike to chest, several ribs shattered!
>
Duoncon smirks.
>
Ylsbeth meditates over Garr.
Ylsbeth takes some of Garr's blood loss.
>
Seltyar swings a short-hafted dark vultite handaxe at Garr!
AS: +207 vs DS: +12 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +44 = +271
... and hits for 61 points of damage!
Jagged slash to Garr's left arm!
Cut clean through at the wrist.
Need a hand?
>
Ylsbeth murmurs a simple, mystical chant...
>
Ylsbeth concentrates.
Ylsbeth looks a little better.
>
>
Duoncon says, "seems i didnt miss da fun "
>
AS: +207 vs DS: +22 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +38 = +255
... and hits for 47 points of damage!
Right hand mangled horribly.
>
Ylsbeth murmurs a simple, mystical chant...
>
Ylsbeth concentrates.
Ylsbeth looks a little better.
>
AS: +207 vs DS: +12 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +87 = +314
... and hits for 93 points of damage!
Spectacular slash!
Garr's right arm is neatly amputated!
>
Duoncon says, "kill im already "
>
Ylsbeth gestures while calling upon the lesser spirits for aid...
>
Ylsbeth gestures at Garr.
The glazed look leaves Garr.
>
Rivarwind asks, "Why is garr gettin killed?"
>
>
AS: +207 vs DS: +9 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +44 = +274
... and hits for 82 points of damage!
Tremendous blow crushes skull like a ripe melon.

* Garr drops dead at your feet!

The sudden sound of chattering halflings catches your attention and you can hear the words, "Murder?! Where is the constable!?"
Rubbing his hands gleefully, the Deputy suddenly rides up on a mule!
He glances at Seltyar and scoffs, "Thought we had some sort of lawless town 'ere, did ya? Well, this warrant for your arrest'll give you some time to think about law and order up here in the hills!"
With a quickness belied by his size, the deputy descends on Seltyar and before you know it, has him wrapped up like a package and thrown over the sagging back of the mule!
With a hearty laugh, the deputy rides off with his prisoner.
>
* Garr just bit the dust!

longshot
10-19-2003, 04:51 AM
The second one deserves its own thread

Artha
10-19-2003, 08:59 AM
Ha! Go longshot!

theotherjohn
10-19-2003, 09:51 AM
Talman will never step foot inside the landing bank again, and he has to live the stigmata of "anal b eads" forever being associated with him.

Talman lost his gear from the fines too, because he's a real hothead.

No one but the few readers here remember the anal beads.

Everyone remembers Talman using a disease rod to kill you and then using a limb disrupt wand to kill you but what they will remember the most is a what coward Seltyar was for talking shit but staying in a sanctuary such as voln or tsc because there was no doubt Talman would have took ever last one of your deeds

Talman lost no gear.

ask anyone that has been around a minute and you would realize Talman has insane amount of coins from selling self mana items

Artha
10-19-2003, 10:58 AM
Talman lost no gear.

You see Talman Stardawn the Warlord.
He appears to be a Giantman of the T'Kirem Clan.
He appears to be as old as the hills. He has blue eyes and fair skin. He has very long, auburn hair.
He has a tattooed symbol of Voln on his neck.
He is in good shape.
He is holding a short sword in his right hand and a wooden shield in his left hand.
He is wearing some light leather.

Edaarin
10-19-2003, 01:17 PM
TOJ

I think you're thinking of Tamral, Talman's just another lost soul.

DCSL
10-19-2003, 09:49 PM
Wow... I go to the beach for two days and come back to.. this.

1. Sorry to lose another Nalfein, even a half Nalfein, who is NOT a rogue (I can't tell you how big a peeve this is becoming to me, that it's becoming Nalfein = rogue profession.)

2. HA HA. Those are some nice leave-taking presents for the rest of us, thank you longshot!

3. What. The. Fuck. Everything Atheana-related needs to stop.

Caramia
10-21-2003, 06:07 PM
if I ever deisde to leave, I will hunt down people I've hated or annoyed me..and blast them, just because. Then I'll have a HUGE silver share in the park, and after I get everyone totally weighted down, I'll open implode and log. Heh

Good luck getting past step one before a GM steps in. Heh.

Artha
10-21-2003, 06:32 PM
I'll open implode and log. Heh

All you'll do is kill yourself.

Dighn Darkbeam
10-21-2003, 06:37 PM
All you'll do is kill yourself. >>

Yes, observed this effect first hand. Didnt know the town wards extended to guild areas.

A better idea would be Major E-wave, or any knockdown spell combined with Meteor shower for in town mass killing.

Artha
10-23-2003, 06:44 PM
You could also cast 707, move your eye into the park, then 717 from somewhere outside of town.

If you have a nice high CS, you'll take out atleast a few people.

Parkbandit
10-23-2003, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by Artha
You could also cast 707, move your eye into the park, then 717 from somewhere outside of town.

If you have a nice high CS, you'll take out atleast a few people.

Why must you target my guests like that? Take it elsewhere dammit.