PDA

View Full Version : RAVA

LaVaca
10-18-2003, 02:20 AM
On the message boads, under Marketplace/Auctions RAVA@play.net
is having an auction. I sold most of my ice age stuff to buy some stuff from him. I made him an offer for the 8x shaalk greatsword. First day - No reponse

I happened to be having email problems at the time, so I figured that if I email him agian he'll respond. Did he? Nope

I posted on the auction portion , right after his auction advertisement, agian, no responce.

So, this is about the 2nd or 3rd day. And he still hasn't notified me of any deal. Everyone else he accepted their offers, but not mine .

I emailed him this time, and posted right under his auction agian, this time I said I'd like to offer a 3.5m BO on the military pick, and I changed my mind about the greatsword.

Ok, I can see how this is annoying to him, but he doesnt have an AIM, and I cant figure out any other way to contact him. I was wondering who the player of him was.

C an anyone help me out here please?

JustMe
10-18-2003, 02:23 AM
Maybe he didn't like your offer or he doesn't want to sell to you.

By the way, I know this has been mentioned to you 100 times, it's AGAIN.

[Edited on 10-18-2003 by JustMe]

ClawofAndelas
10-18-2003, 03:58 AM
Oh my god, you are a total fucking idiot.

I have mailed you back each of the six freaking times you have sent me a whiney mail offering me a bunch of crap for one nice item.

Let me make this as clear as possible...

I would not sell anything to you for any amount of money. Give it up.

I have several AIM screen names. I would never give one of them to someone like you. I would be annoyed to death, which you have managed to do anyway.

Don't send me any more e-mails. Don't reply to my posts on the official message boards.

Go fall down a 90 degree hill.

Have a nice day.

~The Claw

Drew2
10-18-2003, 05:07 AM
haha

PWND.

p.s.- RESPONSE.

[Edited on 10-18-2003 by Tayre]

longshot
10-18-2003, 05:27 AM
That was beautiful!

Really put a smile on my face.

Kurili
10-18-2003, 06:23 AM
LaVaca, I think this falls under the clause of, "We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone." I get the idea it's a lost cause.

Acolyte Kurili, trying to clarify things

LaVaca
10-18-2003, 06:35 AM
Originally posted by ClawofAndelas

I have mailed you back each of the six freaking times you have sent me a whiney mail offering me a bunch of crap for one nice item.

I have several AIM screen names. I would never give one of them to someone like you. I would be annoyed to death, which you have managed to do anyway.

Don't send me any more e-mails. Don't reply to my posts on the official message boards.

Have a nice day.

~The Claw

Do you think calling me a "Fuc**** idiot" expresses any maturity in what you just said? Every email I sent to you, I was nice, yes, I'm sorry if it was annoying. I can understand this.

I really went out of my way to get one of those items. I sold all my ice age items, and my 7x greatsword, to have some spare money to pay back debts and to buy that military pick.

I really think your going to far, and I'm sorry if you fail to see that, this isn't ment as a harassment or an insult.

LaVaca
10-18-2003, 06:37 AM
However if you wish for me to not send you anymore emails, hence refusing my Buyout, I will not send you any emails anymore in respect to your wishes.

Parkbandit
10-18-2003, 09:28 AM
After only 2 posts... ClawofAndelas has become one of my favorite posters. His insight and understanding of how everything is... is amazing.

PS-I changed my tag line because I want to be a kindler, gentler person here. No more of the Warning I got from Warclaidhm.

[Edited on 10-18-2003 by Parkbandit]

Parkbandit
10-18-2003, 09:31 AM
Warclaidhm...

Why again are you here? I realize this is a free area... but my god.. if I were treated like you.. I would simply not visit the site.

What keeps bringing you back? What keeps driving you to post whining and complaining posts about others... knowing full well the shit you dish out is coming back to smack you square in the face?

Seriously.. I would like to know. I bet a psych major out there could do a full paper on you.

Artha
10-18-2003, 09:32 AM
*claps for ClawofAndelas*

StrayRogue
10-18-2003, 10:38 AM
is that claidh and greastsword still for sale Claw? I need it for GS4.

Edaarin
10-18-2003, 11:19 AM
Thank you Claw. No one wanted to see him selling a shaalk greatsword for 20m or an *exceptionally weighted military pick* for 8m.

Sean
10-18-2003, 01:27 PM
im only posting here because edaarin apparently has some sand in his vag and nancy drew hasn't been able to help him figure out how it go there, so maybe whoever finds out where all of RAVA's missing email replies went that warclaidhm couldn't find .. maybe you can help solve the mystery of how edaarin took so much sand with him when he left the beach

Edaarin
10-18-2003, 01:31 PM
South Park is funny. Tijay is not.

Klaive and Kniquee are wondering where their love child is. Go back where you belong, Stoner!

Disclaimer: Yes, Tijay and I are just razzing each other, I'm not trying to encourage further board wars.

GS4Gurl
10-18-2003, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by LaVaca

Have a nice day.

~The Claw

Do you think calling me a "Fuc**** idiot" expresses any maturity in what you just said? Every email I sent to you, I was nice, yes, I'm sorry if it was annoying. I can understand this.

I really went out of my way to get one of those items. I sold all my ice age items, and my 7x greatsword, to have some spare money to pay back debts and to buy that military pick.

I really think your going to far, and I'm sorry if you fail to see that, this isn't ment as a harassment or an insult.

Why in most of your posts lately you keep referring to maturity? Please quit posting things you know nothing about. Why are you continuing to even post here at all? You think people are suddenly going to like start agreeing with you and jump on your whiney scoo... er bandwagon? Give it up. thx

AnticorRifling
10-18-2003, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by LaVaca

Have a nice day.

~The Claw

So what your saying is this:

I understand I'm annoying and you don't want any emails from me, I understand it but I'm still going to to it (paragraph first)

I sold all of my stuff (ice age crap <Look I collect things that aren't special to me because I wasn't there>) Since I went out and sold all my crap on a whim you are required to accept my bids!!! How dare you not do something I want because I went and sold all my crap with no promise of getting any items from you?! (paragraph second)

I really think YOU'RE (let's act mature but spell things any damn way we want) going to far blah blah blah. --> I hate you for the fact that you didn't do what I wanted but I lack the required spine and genitals to stand up to you and say PISS OFF! So this is my closing paragraph of ass kissing in a futile attempt to maybe score some items later that I can hock for way over their value PS Don't kill me!!! (paragraph third fin)

Dude you're funnier than a mentally handicapped kid in a room full of dead puppies. I hope you stick around just so I can chuckle (just don't talk to me)

Edit to break this post into pieces.

[Edited on 10-19-2003 by AnticorRifling]

Suppa Hobbit Mage
10-19-2003, 06:16 AM
Damn, I like GS4Gurl's tag line.

ClawofAndelas
10-19-2003, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by AnticorRifling
[Dude you're funnier than a mentally handicapped kid in a room full of dead puppies. I hope you stick around just so I can chuckle (just don't talk to me)

I think I just ruptured something. That was so damn funny.

Strayrogue, The claid is gone as is the greatsword. I made a great trade for the claid which wasn't a pile of ICE age crap and the greatsword...

Friday I was just screwing around, not doing a whole lot and I met this young warrior who really impressed me. I think he is honestly new to the game, not just someones little character. He asked some great questions while trying his hardest to keep it in character.

He really impressed me and renewed my faith in Gemstone a bit, so... I'm giving the greatsword to him, even though he can't use it yet. I know he wouldn't sell it and I think he deserves it.

~The Claw

Suppa Hobbit Mage
10-19-2003, 07:33 PM
Idiothm drove Rava to the crystalamulet.com site, that kills me. And better yet, he GAVE AWAY the 8x shaalk greatsword Idiothm wanted so badly.

Rava is a class act, I applaud you.

Edaarin
10-19-2003, 07:44 PM
I have a new found respect for followers of Andelas.

Damn, I thought he was stupid before, but...

Damn. I would have posted in the 10m and up folder, but my post probably would have gotten pulled. And as it is, Warclodhm's SHOULD be pulled, I don't know why it's still there.

Damn, you're a retard.

StrayRogue
10-19-2003, 09:59 PM
Hey, cool you gave the sword to someone who earned it. I can happily live without it for the moment ;)

HarmNone
10-20-2003, 12:56 AM
Friday I was just screwing around, not doing a whole lot and I met this young warrior who really impressed me. I think he is honestly new to the game, not just someones little character. He asked some great questions while trying his hardest to keep it in character.

He really impressed me and renewed my faith in Gemstone a bit, so... I'm giving the greatsword to him, even though he can't use it yet. I know he wouldn't sell it and I think he deserves it.

~The Claw

What a lovely story. It reminds one of days gone by, when people really cared about one another and, especially, about new players coming in.

Thanks for sharing the tale with us, and for helping me remember one of the things I so loved about Elanthia. :)

HarmNone is a bit nostalgic

*Edited to cure idiotitis in the poster*

[Edited on 10-20-2003 by HarmNone]

Morstanya
10-27-2003, 03:08 PM
Say, that was really nice Claw. It's been a long time since I gave something away to a young'un I liked on the first couple impressions (not counting minor things like ora or imflass). Maybe I'll dig through the lockers and be nice again, I think I'm overdo, and my lockers are all full too.

I usually figure my astoundingly good advice is worth a lot more than some enchanted whatever, but it does give one a nice warm fuzzy to give away something most young'uns consider worth a kingdom once in a while.

Morstanya, Witch of the North.