PDA

View Full Version : Capped Shan.

Asha
02-18-2006, 02:39 PM
Wasn't there a new set of Shan available to hunt outside of Solhaven?
I heard bits a and pieces about them but found none out there.
Anyone know anything like where they are or if they're just a temporary invasion?

Latrinsorm
02-18-2006, 02:50 PM
Temporary invasion. There were 3 shan around level 60 (shadowy apparitions, mercenaries, and wardens) and then a bunch more near cap (huge barbarians for one). There was lobbying for them to remain in the original shan area and more rational lobbying for them to remain in a new area on the official boards.

Asha
02-18-2006, 03:04 PM
Shame, that would have been terrific.
I doubt they'd have allowed them in Haven anyway. The post cap powerhunters' zombie corpses all around town and the area would spoil their RP elite little community.
Shame.

Siefer
02-18-2006, 03:27 PM
Give them their own area, sure I have no problem with that. I just came back to the game after a 2 year layoff and decided to hunt Shan, I went in there with my wizard and got a claid to the neck by something with 585 AS :-(

The Ponzzz
02-27-2006, 02:49 AM
So... Has this side quest ended? I didn't hear too much more on this at all... Would be a shame if it was juts a few day thing...

Landrion
02-27-2006, 01:33 PM
Shame, that would have been terrific.
I doubt they'd have allowed them in Haven anyway. The post cap powerhunters' zombie corpses all around town and the area would spoil their RP elite little community.
Shame.

If I recall, there were people who really wanted post-Bonespear hunting in Haven so they didnt have to leave when they outlevelled it. The Jant tower was missed when it got yanked.

The Ponzzz
02-27-2006, 02:24 PM
The Jant tower isn't done, that whole storyline will one day pick back up, so we have been told...

FinisWolf
02-27-2006, 04:30 PM
If I recall, there were people who really wanted post-Bonespear hunting in Haven so they didnt have to leave when they outlevelled it. The Jant tower was missed when it got yanked.

I am one of those, I loved that hunting area!

Finis

Things2Come
02-27-2006, 05:13 PM
I liked the Jant area too. Even though it was non-magic. :(

Wuxong
02-27-2006, 05:26 PM
yeah I hunted the old Jant with my old rogue a lot. The boxes were excellent and it was great learning as well. Maybe someday we will seen them retrun to the tower in solhaven..