PDA

View Full Version : Engagement Announcement of Sergey and Aquamarine

emb317
02-18-2006, 12:31 AM
Aqua and Sergey are getting hitched!

We'll let you know when the ceremony will take place and worry about invites then.

Miss X
02-18-2006, 11:43 AM
. . .

Jenisi
02-18-2006, 11:54 AM
no one cares

Asha
02-18-2006, 12:06 PM
I hope it rains blood, semen and severed babies.

HarmNone
02-18-2006, 12:14 PM
Umm, congratulations to the happy couple...I think...

HarmNone isn't quite sure what she's stumbled into

StrayRogue
02-18-2006, 12:19 PM
Hasn't Aquamarine "quit" GS about fifty times now?

Suppa Hobbit Mage
02-18-2006, 12:20 PM
I like em both, have a fun marriage ;p

HarmNone
02-18-2006, 12:20 PM
I dunno, Stray. I've never heard of her...I guess it's a "her"...

Ebondale
02-18-2006, 12:28 PM
Fictional marriages in fictional fantasy worlds FTL! Enjoy paying those non-fictional marriage costs to the non-fictional evil corporation. ;)

Hips
02-18-2006, 12:49 PM
I thought this would mean he would stop asking me to marry him, but it didn't. :(

Congrats anyway, heh!

Skirmisher
02-18-2006, 12:55 PM
I thought this would mean he would stop asking me to marry him, but it didn't. :(

Congrats anyway, heh!

Sergey isn't one to let a little thing like marriage get in the way of true lust.

Latrinsorm
02-18-2006, 12:58 PM
That's true ROLEPLAY, Skirm. Duh.

Congratulations, and be sure to post a log of the honeymoon.

Krendeli
02-18-2006, 01:01 PM
Aww what happened to Marietta? I remember when you were such a dick...wait....nevermind.

crazymage
02-18-2006, 04:52 PM
Marietta's been gone a while, and ive never been a dick!

Sean of the Thread
02-18-2006, 07:10 PM
Ahhh a Him and Him union.

Alfster
02-18-2006, 07:16 PM
I'm so confused

Drew
02-18-2006, 09:13 PM
Weird thread.

crazymage
02-18-2006, 10:10 PM
Ahhh a Him and Him union.

rofl im 95% sure Aqua's a female.

GSpaladin
02-21-2006, 03:07 AM
heh this is quit funny. Aqua Been married a few times. From what Ive seen she's a bit of a gold digger. One of my friends Married her a few years back (krellin), he left for awhile, gave her alot of gear... when he came back, she ignored him from what i gathered . Why would he matter to her then, she had his stuff.

Sergey, your a rich guy also... but dont fall into a trap.

then again, its kinda funny to watch it... it happens in the real world and here.

crazymage
02-21-2006, 03:23 AM
Eh i'm not rich anymore, everything i own is part of gsauctions.com She knows that, i'm just irresistable.

TheRoseLady
02-21-2006, 08:20 AM
You might be irresistable but you seem to marry attention whores. I like you Sergey and I just tolerate Aqua (I am especially amused by her thread selling things after she was such a loon on the WD about trying to find Nalea.)

Here's to love.

Stretch
02-21-2006, 09:15 AM
Translation: he stole her cat and is holding it hostage.

Skirmisher
02-21-2006, 11:11 AM
You inhuman bastard.

Augie
02-21-2006, 12:50 PM
Sergey - make sure you take that gold digging whore for all she's got! Steal all the Nalea's she bitched about not being able to get in line for - yet she has like 10 for sale!

Erm....I mean good luck?

And yes, she's left like 10 times already.

DCSL
02-21-2006, 01:03 PM
Altered Naleas, no less.

Aaysia
02-21-2006, 01:42 PM
Does this mean Sergey will stop encouraging Gothique's habit of killing him everytime he hits on her daughter? She was oh so enjoying that too!

Shari
02-21-2006, 01:50 PM
I could say so many things, but Dex and TRL summed it up nicely.

emb317
02-21-2006, 04:31 PM
Um just FYI, I gave Krellin back what he gave to me, and when he came back, I had also left the lands. and sergey knows I don't want anything from him. Krellin just sort of left one day and left all his stuff on my account to sell. wasn't a lot I could do about it. And it's easy to ignore someone in the lands if you yourself aren't in them.

emb317
02-21-2006, 04:36 PM
PS: The Naleas I am selling are not owned by Aquamarine, and the CHARACTER Aquamarine wanted originals just as much as anyone else. I paid the same amount for a Wavedancer ticket as the rest of you and therefore have just as much right to desire an original Nalea gown for Aquamarine, no matter how many others I have access to. One of these days, you people are going to have to realize that roleplaying is about ONE character and if another account I own has Naleas on it doesn't mean Aquamarine THE CHARACTER does.
PS: I appreciate everyone's insensitivity regarding me not playing because of college and calling me a golddigger for no particular or justified reason. I love you all too.

Augie
02-21-2006, 04:54 PM
Oh yes, I'm sure all of the whining and bitching done in the chat and on Psinet OOC and Wavedancer channels were all ROLEPLAYING. :roll eyes:

Wezas
02-21-2006, 04:59 PM
I really thing Gemstone should take a queue from World of Warcraft and have some rare items soulbound.

Augie
02-21-2006, 05:13 PM
At first I thought attunement would be a good idea - but then I remember that I have 4 accounts. It would suck not being able to pass stuff between accounts. Even if it were bound by account, that would be better than by person.

Although for things like my sketchbook, I love the fact that only I can use it. It makes it that much more special.

I wish that there was a way that we could soulbind to something over time. Like my tart-cutter I would be bound with and never let anyone else use it. Same with my armor.

crazymage
02-21-2006, 05:16 PM
I really thing Gemstone should take a queue from World of Warcraft and have some rare items soulbound.

way to want to put me out of business!

100% Wool
02-21-2006, 05:41 PM
All I have to say after reading this thread is....

I <3 Augie

emb317
02-21-2006, 05:42 PM
Whining and bitching? Oh, wait, you mean using the psinet wavedancer channel and wavedancer chatrooms to inquire about the whereabouts of merchants? I guess I was incorrect on assuming that discussing merchants and the wavedancer was the whole fucking POINT of the wavedancer channel and chat.

Alfster
02-21-2006, 05:51 PM
Although for things like my sketchbook, I love the fact that only I can use it. It makes it that much more special.

Hehe, like the 3 hour drawing of Axhinde....

Suppa Hobbit Mage
02-21-2006, 08:16 PM
Man there are some angry people here.

As far as the "gold digging" goes... just a little fact I'll provide. I loaned Aqua 10m on the 2nd Wavedancer I think, no timeline or anything on paying me back. She left the game for a bit, no big deal to me, it's only 10m. She comes back, and I say hello the first night of the Wavedancer, and she was all "I tried to reach you" (had my work IM which I ended up blocking everyone on), and gives me the 10m, and offers her spot in line for an alter (I declined), offered interest (I declined) and was generally very apologetic.

I wouldn't say, based on my PERSONAL experience (not all the supposition some of you are operating on), that she is a gold digger. Far from it.

Artha
02-21-2006, 08:53 PM
That would require making good items available to the general populace, and we just can't have that.

Drew
02-22-2006, 04:02 AM
Soulbound sucks because of the turnover rate, too much cool stuff would leave and you'd never see it again.

Tsa`ah
02-22-2006, 07:44 AM
Oh yes, I'm sure all of the whining and bitching done in the chat and on Psinet OOC and Wavedancer channels were all ROLEPLAYING. :roll eyes:

First, shelling out hard cash for an in game ticket for exclusive shit is not roleplay.

Second, most of the people that roleplay at pay events generally do so for a pat on the head and maybe some extra shit. Once the event is over ... it's back to the same old same old.

Third, comments from you about roleplay are generally, if not immediately, discarded. A tone abuser, verb abuser, and such an inconsistent roleplayer such as yourself has no room to even put the words role and play together in the effort to form a compound word.

Fourth, who gives a shit.

Sean of the Thread
02-22-2006, 10:21 AM
First yada yada

Second, blah blah blah

Third, yada

Fourth, who gives a shit.

Obviously you.

Shari
02-22-2006, 01:11 PM
Notice she never denied being an attention whore.

That being said, I'll clarify some things for you.

I have been in merchant chats (not the last one as I didn't attend) and I've seen several instances of Aquamarine's PLAYER having fits about the locations of merchants and whining and general complaining. And no I don't keep logs of merchant chats but damn I really think I should start.

I have ALSO witnessed Aquamarine THE CHARACTER whining, pouting, and generally behaving rather childishly about merchants, or to merchants. If that is the way her character is played, so be it. My characters who have witnessed her at length (and myself) cannot stand her.

Also, whether or NOT Aquamarine THE CHARACTER altered those other Naleas obtained by whatever means, they're still fugly. :p