PDA

View Full Version : Everything must go!

GoingGone
02-17-2006, 02:05 AM
Alright, so, my cousin quit, gave me his account, and told me to sell it. So, posting for him, here goes:

For sale, cash:

6700 premium points

lvl 63 paladin

god auction mattock (like the old Meyno mattocks, seen one floating around lately)

20-25 million in coins. Could make that 40-45 million if desired, would prefer it it were all bought at once.

- email MadMaxPrime@yahoo.com
- AIM: UrbanUprising

GoingGone
02-17-2006, 11:55 AM
The paladin is female, I forgot to mention, but e-mail me or send me an IM and I can get you info/stats/etc.

She's well-trained, and GREAT for levelling up others. With 3 ranks of bullrush and huge amounts of stamina, plus a nice mana bank and 1614, she can power-hunt your little ones for hours, or help them favor hunt.

GoingGone
02-17-2006, 01:16 PM
I will also take an offer of 35 mil on the paladin, in coins.

Edit: 30 million. Going to a fast sale here.

GoingGone
02-18-2006, 08:00 PM
Nudge.. the points and silvers are pretty much sold. Got offered the 300 bucks for the silvers but haven't heard back on wether they got the cash for it today. If not I might consider buy out offers, but it's an old friend so I'm going to give him as much time as possible. If that falls through, I'll just do a running coin/cash equiv auction here.

As for the paladin, I'll keep the price at 30 mil for awhile, 30 mil or 350 dollars.

The mattock I'm not sure I want to sell anymore, heard the loresong and it really made me fall in love with the item all over again.