PDA

View Full Version : A bunch of crap

Moist Happenings
01-05-2004, 04:51 PM
a small black steel lockpick case containing a ruby-edged dark mithril lockpick, a pearl-etched thin alum lockpick, a pearl-etched thin alum lockpick, a ruby-edged dark mithril lockpick and a kelyn-tipped myklian scale lockpick. None of the picks ever used. 200k

a dark vultite shield. 30k

the following two knives are trick daggers. Both altered by Jinkies. You can pretend to slit your throat or stab yourself in the chest with them.

a serrated black long-knife with intricate runes etched into the blade
show: A tiny gap is visible at the very base of the dagger's blade, right where it meets the hilt. It looks almost as if the blade is made to retract into the hilt! There are also several very thin grooves along the blade's edge.

a razor-sharp elven-styled dagger
show: Painted on the hilt of this nasty-looking dagger is an especially fierce-looking butterfly. A tiny gap is visible at the very base of the dagger's blade, right where it meets the hilt. It looks almost as if the blade is made to retract into the hilt! There are also several very thin grooves along the blade's edge.

Each comes with 10 refill vials(100 tricks+)
850k each.

an exquisitely made black silk scarf etched with wispy tendrils of silver thread and emblazoned with a large cherry tart. 400k

a silver heart pendant accented with pink sapphires. 500k

a dead duck. 100k

u2u me or IM me at ich liebe pimmel if you have any questions.

CrystalTears
01-05-2004, 06:42 PM
Oh MAN! I want one of those daggers! Oh now to unite my measly 2mil that's scattered all the towns to get it. ::fidgets::

Miss X
01-05-2004, 08:06 PM
Someone tell me the scarf would be to cliched for my halfling! I want it!!

Trinitis
01-05-2004, 08:26 PM
the scarf would be to cliched for your halfling...

Kitsun
01-05-2004, 08:27 PM
Oh get it, you know you can't resist wispy tarts...

Latrinsorm
01-06-2004, 11:33 AM
How does one etch a scarf?

Moist Happenings
01-06-2004, 11:57 AM
It's made of a rare form of very soft aluminum silk.