PDA

View Full Version : I need to make a bard.

Ebondale
02-02-2006, 05:43 PM
It is becoming aparent to me that I'm going to need to play a Bard simply so that I have a character who can Loresing items of mine. I've still got old items with Stoval acid crits and the like laying around and I need to figure out what is what.

I'd like to make a classic (boring) sword and board using Sylvan Bard.

Can anyone offer any advice to me on stat placement? Also, about how old does a bard need to be in order to be pretty good at Loresongs?

Thanks guys! :D

Sean of the Thread
02-02-2006, 06:04 PM
I'm sorry I read the title as "I need a beard" and thought to myself.. silly <insert creed>.. beards are for chuck norris.

Or you can make the other bards feel useful and actually recruit/roleplay with them at a table with your items. Especially the younger bards really enjoy the experience.

Ebondale
02-02-2006, 08:39 PM
I'm sorry I read the title as "I need a beard" and thought to myself.. silly <insert creed>.. beards are for chuck norris.

I can't have a beard if I'm a bard! Chuck Norris would roundhouse kick me in the face. He hates sissies that sing and dance...

Czeska
02-03-2006, 12:22 PM
If you're going to roll a bard primarily for your own stuff, might as well add some manip. and get them purifying, too.