PDA

View Full Version : The Coven

Ebondale
01-31-2006, 09:55 PM
Are there any Coven sisters that are active on PC? I'm trying to find out which sisters are still active players because I've been having trouble accessing zone9.

Drew
02-01-2006, 03:18 AM
The Coven is still around? It used to be real big around the same time Silvergate was still relevant.

Skirmisher
02-01-2006, 05:38 AM
I just came across a printed out copy of one of my earlier characters apps to the Coven back in 97.

It has the bylaws and such which are all different by now i'm sure. They have a real house and all now and back then they used to meet at the merchants guild in the landing at times so i'm sure much is different.

Czeska
02-01-2006, 08:39 AM
Moonstone Abbey is the place to be for the Coven nowadays. I'm hoping for a tour on the Twilight Hall EN trip at the end of the month, I hear it's gorgeous.

Adhara
02-01-2006, 09:12 AM
I'm in the Coven and a member of the Abbey. I was inactive for the past couple years while I was playing WoW and doing other stuff but I've just gotten involved again recently.

The girls are working on a calendar of events for 2006 right now and trying to get things rolling again.

I'll be happy to give anyone a tour of the Abbey. It's a beautiful building.

Kainen
02-01-2006, 10:45 AM
Where can i find the application/rules and stuff for the Coven? I am thinking Senja isnt "Dhe'nar enough" for the Tower.

Ebondale
02-01-2006, 11:31 AM
Kainen - you can find what you are looking for on The Coven's website www.zone9.com.

Fallen
02-01-2006, 01:41 PM
I am thinking Senja isnt "Dhe'nar enough" for the Tower.>>

Laughs.

Not all Dhe'nar have to be as big of an ass as Evarin is. Eoghain is a perfect example of a well roleplayed passive Dhe'nar. In any event, best of luck in whatever it is you decide to do, Senja.

Warriorbird
02-01-2006, 01:48 PM
Evarin's too proper.

And the Coven = really silly.

:P

What GS's Dhe'nar need are a whole lot more non caste Dhe'nar.

Sean of the Thread
02-01-2006, 02:04 PM
Is it just for female characters or for guys who roleplay females?

Kainen
02-01-2006, 05:14 PM
Evarin I LOVE rping with you. But Senja is doesn't have the full elitist attitude I see as being an nearly all important part of being a Tower Dhe'nar. Honestly I am only lookin for now. I allow her RP to dictate what happens to her so we will just have to see what happens. Ebondale thank you.

Ebondale
02-01-2006, 07:10 PM
Is it just for female characters or for guys who roleplay females?

Actually "the Coven" is just a code phrase we use for "gangbang Xyelin's mom".

Its sweet, you should join in!

Skirmisher
02-01-2006, 07:23 PM

ew ?:eek:

And as far as the female characters played by men, I really don't care as long as they are well played. I have known some female chars played by men who did a fantastic job and some that were less so.

Sean of the Thread
02-01-2006, 08:00 PM

You sick fuck.

HarmNone
02-01-2006, 08:29 PM
Some members of the Coven have been played by male players. It would be nothing new.

Ebondale
02-01-2006, 10:19 PM
You sick fuck.

I love you, too. :)

S.S.D.Year
09-26-2010, 02:31 PM
The Coven is reorganzing and meeting. If you have an account active Coven sister, please speak up. We have a new site for Coven membership discussion and will be having some upcoming votes.

We also have a new site for information and application information pertaining to the Coven and Moonstone Abbey :

http://moonstoneabbey.weebly.com/index.html

It isn't Zone9, but a link to what remains of Zone9 is there. You do not need to have membership to the site to get this public information.