PDA

View Full Version : Ardrion The Cooper Sets Up Shop!

mgoddess
01-31-2006, 06:34 PM
Ardrion the Cooper sets up shop in River's Rest!

Ardrion sells only the finest barrels, made of the finest wood. Buy barrels from him, load them up with cargo, and he'll make sure they get on the Live Bait when it pulls in on it's way to Solhaven! He's mentioned that his barrels can hold just about anything of any size that you'd want to fit.

Ardrion's shack can be found past the weeds, underneath the drawbridge right by the fish.

If anyone wants more information, feel free to find Cylnthia, Taluric, or Lalasa in River's Rest...they happaned to be the ones that helped Ardrion find his fine barrel-making hammer!

Razorfish
02-12-2006, 07:55 PM
so you tellin me i can make a barrel and fit myself inside for a free ride?
i would assume this would mean i have more of a chance getting tossed overboard if the empire should spot the LiveBait???

mgoddess
02-12-2006, 11:45 PM
No, more along the lines of the system they have set up for the Star. You buy a ticket from Percy, you buy a barrel from Ardrion, you get in the barrel...and then you can log off. And hour later, you'll be on the other side...(you can peer out of your barrel before you actually get out, just to make sure you actually made it).

It's pretty snifty...I've tried it twice now, and it works nicely. :)