PDA

View Full Version : How many characters?

Wezas
01-30-2006, 09:32 AM
... do you play regularly/semi-regularly on a server?

On Argent Dawn I had a Paladin (Mining/Blacksmithing) and from there I made:

a mage just for disenchant purposes/tailoring
a hunter to try it out and for mining/engineering
a rogue (capped) that does skinning/leatherworking
a druid to try it out and for herbalism/alchemy

On Dunemaul I have a Warrior that does mining/blacksmithing and also:

a rogue that does skinning/leatherworking
another rogue (level 6) that is a disenchant whore
a hunter that does skinning/tailoring (to supply the leatherworker with leather and to make bags/greens)

Anyone else doing this? I probably at some point need to see what the guild needs most and send all the other supplies to the characters who need them. It's just nice to be somewhat self-sufficient.

CrystalTears
01-30-2006, 09:39 AM
I have... too many characters and not enough time to play them. :D

On Dunemaul I'm in the guild so needing something wasn't really an issue:
a mage that does herbalism/alchemy
a druid that does skinning/leatherworking

On Wildhammer where I play with my fiance, I think we have enough characters to cover everything:
a druid that does skinning/leatherworking
a rogue that does herbalism/alchemy
a hunter I just started to do mining/engineering

Fiance has the warlock who does tailoring/enchanting and a paladin that does mining/blacksmithing.

Wezas
01-30-2006, 10:16 AM
I've done a little sending of leather to another guy in the guild, and Xyelin has sent me some fish in the mail (uber-helpful for my pet), but I think our guild needs to work more as a group.

On AD our guild had a real nice flow. We had people that were known for their profession. My paladin was a weaponsmith and people sold me thorium at a decent price. My rogue was a dragonscale leatherworker and people sent me tons of scales for free. If someone needed an item desperately it was either in the guild message of the day, or just widely known. Herbs go to one of two people, this person is looking for felcloth, etc.

Hopefully Hordicane Katrina can get up to something similar at some point. I know I'm up for it.

Nieninque
01-30-2006, 10:39 AM
19 Characters.
Mostly < level 10 who I start when Dunemaul is down.

60 Hunter Druid and Rogue 40 Shaman and 26 Mage on Dunemaul (with two more lil ones)

have enchanting, tailoring, skinning herbalism and mining maxed (actually mining is at 266)

Some Rogue
01-30-2006, 10:52 AM
60 warrior, 56 rogue, 25 mage, and a bunch of other low level characters on Dunemaul. Have skinning, leatherworking, and herbalism maxed and 296 in enchanting on those.

Have several low level characters spread across a bunch of servers for when Dunemaul is down also.

Ebondale
01-30-2006, 11:26 AM
Had my Shadow Priest, Ebondale (tailoring/enchanting) and my Warrior, Corbin (blacksmithing/mining). When I started playing Ebondale I pretty much stopped playing Corbin so really I only played one character actively at a time. Cancelled my WoW account cuz my laptop keeps overheating when I play. :D

Artha
01-30-2006, 12:35 PM
Shadow priest, Tader, on Cho'gall. Herbalism/Enchanting, which is a gold mine...I wasn't even trying to farm and I hit 100g at level 32. That's on top of buying upgrades on my gear whenever possible (leading me to have 3k unbuffed mana at 34 :D).

I don't really play them anymore, but I have Galahr (60 Paladin, Mining/Blacksmithing) and Forlung (30 Rogue, Skinning/Leatherworking) on AD.

Axhinde
01-30-2006, 01:33 PM
Let's see...I have the 60 Paladin (mining/blacksmithing) and the warlock (tailor/enchant) on AD, which I havent touched in forever. On Dunemaul, I have the shadow priest but he hasnt touched an herb in....30 levels or so, and the rogue who is maxxed in skinning and almost ready to spec in leatherworking.

Hips
01-30-2006, 05:29 PM
Argent Dawn:
60 Priestess (tailoring/enchanting)
54 Rogue (skinning)
20 Warrior (mining/blacksmithing)
8 Paladin (no trade skills yet)

Moonrunner:
45 Rogue (skinning/leatherworking)

Lightninghoof:
16 Shaman (skinning/leatherworking)

Dunemaul:
8 Mage (skinning/tailoring)

Too bad I haven't logged into Dunemaul since like... November. Heh.

Parkbandit
01-30-2006, 05:30 PM
60 rogue, 60 shaman, 30 mage, 24 druid, and about 10 locker characters on Dunemaul.

32 rogue and 12 druid on Ardent Dawn.

About 5-6 other characters on 5-6 other servers.. nothing higher than 10 though.

Gan
01-30-2006, 06:39 PM
21 warlock on bloodhoof, works enchanting/tailoring, currently working lakeshire/redridge.

Currently beginning levels of enchanting/tailoring so I'm looking for some good low level tailoring patterns.

I play when I"m not playing GS, with the family, or working.

Skeeter
01-30-2006, 06:44 PM
60 warrior and mage on AD armorsmith, and alchemy respectively
also a 32 rogue and a 23 priest.

have a 20 warlock on dunemaul, which regrettably I just don't play very often.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
01-30-2006, 08:13 PM
60 rogue, 60 shaman, 30 mage, 24 druid, and about 10 locker characters on Dunemaul.

32 rogue and 12 druid on Ardent Dawn.

About 5-6 other characters on 5-6 other servers.. nothing higher than 10 though.

You should come back to Gemstone, BIATCH

TheRoseLady
01-30-2006, 08:20 PM
You should come back to Gemstone, BIATCH

You're missed.

Hips
01-30-2006, 08:55 PM
60 warrior and mage on AD armorsmith, and alchemy respectively
also a 32 rogue and a 23 priest.

have a 20 warlock on dunemaul, which regrettably I just don't play very often.

<3 the Hark and his helmet!

Sean of the Thread
01-30-2006, 10:07 PM
60 dwarfpimp priest on arthas. He was tailor /mining. A couple 20's rogues. 49 druid on dunemaul now since you fukers talked me back to playing. I do like my 13 lock once I get around to playing her.

On the guild issues...yes we need some shit but I havn't really considered us started yet. Just a bunch of us net friends gaming until we get the shit down then we can get it together. Would be good for some/one/any of us to get to 60 to start recruiting on dunemaul so we can rush people thru.

Wezer you can make a forum if you want which would pwn. After that I can make the website but we'll need to host it on Bobmuthol's emachine circa ME. We are also gonna need a Vent/ Teamspeak server that can handle more than 10 people without lag. Lots to discuss before we kick this shit off.

Ebondale
01-30-2006, 10:39 PM
After that I can make the website but we'll need to host it on Bobmuthol's emachine circa ME.

HAHAHAHAHA

Alfster
01-30-2006, 11:09 PM
I've got a few 20's a 41 lock on AD and a 41 druid on dunemaul.

Loving the druid, 1 hitting mages FTW

Lobster
01-31-2006, 01:00 PM
On Argent Dawn:

60 human rogue(engineering and herbalism)
55 orc hunter(skinning and leatherworking)
42 nelf hunter(I totally forget)
33 tauren druid(enchanting and engineering)

Firetree
40 tauren shaman(tailoring and enchanting)

Maybe 10-15 others below 20 spread out between several different servers.

The rogue was my main until Halloween, but I'm almost exclusively playing the orc hunter now. It's been a fun experience killing my old guildmates, especially Kaed and Ziel...for those those old HP/VV folks. Most of my time is spent in the BGs hopefully by 60 I'll be exalted with WSG, revered with AB, revered with AV and rank 10-11. Moving over to the horde side has made the game fun again. Sometimes the grass really is greener, although I do miss my old alliance guildmates.

Wezas
01-31-2006, 01:42 PM
It's been a fun experience killing my old guildmates, especially Kaed and Ziel...for those those old HP/VV folks.

That's fucking awesome (never a big fan of those two, or one - depending on how you see it). Makes me want to spend more time on AD - Horde.

Lobster
01-31-2006, 01:53 PM
That's fucking awesome (never a big fan of those two, or one - depending on how you see it). Makes me want to spend more time on AD - Horde.

I would be happy to hook you up with gear, armor, weapons and some gold to get you going. If you like PvP it's really much, much, much better. Killing those you know, whether you like or dislike them, is really a treat that can't be underestimated.

Once you get past the barrens at 20, it's a breeze. The only downside is it's a little harder getting groups for the 10-15 man PVE instances, but there's always enough for the BGs at every age range.

PS. I think I did about 3300 damage on Ziel in about 1.5 seconds with a nice aim/multishot combo the other day and Kaed may be a pretty damn good tank, but from what I've seen the PvP experience is sorely lacking. kek

Jadewolff
01-31-2006, 07:15 PM
All of mine are pretty much on Argent Dawn

60 Warlock Herbalism/Alchemy
53 Druid Skinning/Herbalism
45 Priest Tailoring/Mining
41 Hunter Leatherworking/Skinning

I think I have a handful of characters on other servers that are all under level 10.