PDA

View Full Version : Update to Town Merchant Listings

Nilandia
01-28-2006, 05:33 PM
Greetings!

I've been told lately that people are looking for listings of the new fletching supplies in the town's shops, which has had me get off my butt and work on all of the town merchant listings. Thus far, I've been able to update all the records except for the caravansaries, Marshtown, River's Rest, Four Winds Isle, Giantkin Village and Khazar's Hold, as well as a few shops I don't have access to or I've overlooked.

The records now include the inspections of items as I can get them, which gives information such as item weights, where they're worn and how much they hold. I'm also working on updating the formatting.

At this point, my listings are getting close to being completed. I am looking for people with access to shops I don't have, such as the guild shops, as well as any back rooms. So far, I have complete pricings of the Landing weapon, armor, alchemy, clothier, general store, cleric's shop and front room of the bakery.

I would LOVE if people who have backroom access anywhere else would contact me. I can provide you with a script that works in both front ends (so I've been told) with the new ordering system that runs itself so you just need to start it and it takes care of the rest. I also have scripts for pricing items that are on tables and counters. You can reach me at nilandia@sovyn.com or on AIM at LadyNilandia.

Thanks!

Gretchen

Nilandia
02-03-2006, 02:40 PM
The town merchant listings have been pretty much update as much as I can without actually buying items, someone I obviously don't have the funds for. ;) The listings include information on where something is worn, how much it holds, how much it weighs, armor type, weapon type, weapon base, etc. If you find a listing that does not include such information, either the shop was not designed to be part of the new shop system, or I haven't gotten to it yet. For those who are curious, I have fully listed the bridal shop in Ta'Illistim.

Again, I'm looking for people who have backroom access to any shops, as well as access to guild shops. I can provide you with all you need to get the information I'm looking for, and getting the pricing shouldn't take long. So far, I have backroom pricings from the Landing weapon shop, Landing armor shop, Landing cleric shop, Landing clothier, Landing bakery front room, Landing alchemist, Landing herbalist, Landing jeweler, Landing general store, Landing fletcher, Solhaven fletcher, Icemule fletcher, Icemule rogue guild shop, Sylvarraend fletcher and Ta'Vaalor fletcher. If you have access to a shop I don't have, please let me know.

Also! Since the listings for home furnishing shops haven't been updated for a while, I created a new listing. These include the shops listed already, as well as the shops opened recently in Ta'Illistim, Zul Logoth and the Four Winds Isle.

Gretchen