PDA

View Full Version : 10 Setting Teleport Ring

bubbauno
01-27-2006, 09:04 PM
Considering selling my teleport ring for the right offer..

an ancient gold ring covered in fiery sigils

>tap ring
1 Gyldemar Road, Sentinels
-> 2 Ta'Illistim, Hanging Gardens
3 Ta'Faendryl Approach
4 Masked Hills, Hairline Ridge
5 Monastery, Misty Chamber
6 Abandoned Holding
7 Troll's Head, Barroom
8 Town Square Central
9 Thanatoph, Lower Landing
10 Locksmehr River, South Dock

>peer ring
You stare intently at your ring. A fog begins to creep into the periphery of your vision, gradually obscuring your surroundings. Then, the details of another location overlay the haze, showing you...
[Ta'Illistim, Hanging Gardens]

>rub ring
Suddenly, your ring spouts thick clouds of fog. In the next heartbeat, you feel yourself launch into the air, and you are hurtling through empty space! Abruptly, the sensation ceases, leaving you a bit unsteady on your feet.
[Ta'Illistim, Hanging Gardens]

>pul ring
The ring begins to glow, giving off a greenish phosphorescence. Slowly a fiery sigil appears, depicting the numeral 1. It flickers a few moments like a candle dancing in mist, then fades away to nothing.

3rd person perspective:
Leaving:
Tsin rubs his ring and fog billows from it in a thick cloud, quickly obscuring his form from sight. As the murk clears, you see Tsin is no longer there.

Arriving:
A blanket of fog begins to fill the room. As it clears, Tsin is suddenly standing in front of you.

Room preview (peer):
Tsin gazes fixedly at his ring, as if mesmerized.

Setting changes:
Tsin concentrates intently on his ring.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone interested can contact me at bubbauno@aol.com or at bubbauno on AIM.

Thanks,
Tsin

bubbauno
01-29-2006, 07:10 PM
Still taking offers.

Buckwheet
01-29-2006, 08:38 PM
Was this Simmer's ring?

bubbauno
01-29-2006, 10:03 PM
There are a couple of them. He might have owned one at some point.

Tea & Strumpets
01-30-2006, 10:02 AM
Can it be used to transport from Hanging Gardens to Town Central in the Landing, or is that setting there just to mislead buyers?

Stretch
01-30-2006, 10:33 AM
Can it be used to transport from Hanging Gardens to Town Central in the Landing, or is that setting there just to mislead buyers?

If you set it right, you can do the Landing-EN trip in about 2 minutes, but it's not cross-realm if that's what you mean.

bubbauno
01-30-2006, 02:46 PM
You poor neglected peon... Didn't your mother ever tell you that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all? Not sure who you are, but the stupid comments in each post are just proving your stupidity. Go eat some more paint chips with your tea and strumpets.

Tea & Strumpets
01-30-2006, 03:55 PM
Anyone purchasing from you knows that you have to ask a thousand questions to find out what actual properties the item has, and then doublechecking with Ardwen since he isn't the known scam artist that you are.

I was actually interested in purchasing the item, but your scathing retort has reduced me to tears! I'll wait for 3 months from now after it has had a current bid for 2 months, and then amazingly goes on sale for an unmentioned price!

I'm sorry, but asking a question about the item you are selling is perfectly acceptable and isn't against board policy. Good luck, scammer!

Parkbandit
01-30-2006, 05:26 PM
pwned

Skirmisher
01-30-2006, 09:31 PM
So is this only a nine setting ring like that dagger was only 5x?

Did someone give you bad information again or are you sure this time?

Ebondale
01-30-2006, 09:41 PM
Was this Simmer's ring?

No, it isn't.

bubbauno
02-01-2006, 01:54 AM
Couple people have been asking me so i'll address it here.. There is no roundtime when teleporting to the location, peering in it, or changing locations. No roundtimes at all in fact for anything.

bubbauno
02-06-2006, 01:31 AM
Looking for around 130 million. Couple semi-decent offers around 100m, but nothing over that yet. Contact me if you have any questions.

bubbauno
02-09-2006, 03:24 AM
Bump

Seran
02-12-2006, 07:39 PM
Asking questions about the seller's ethics are now considered to be bad manners, regardless of the misleading nature of posts.

That is all.

bubbauno
02-13-2006, 04:23 AM
Ring has been altered.

an ancient gold ring covered in fiery sigils

Contact me if interested.

Stumper
02-13-2006, 11:29 AM
lord of the ring alter. why you gotta ruin shit?

Things2Come
02-13-2006, 06:58 PM
Better than the original IMO