PDA

View Full Version : Current Empath Guides

Raidra
01-22-2006, 01:48 PM
I'm returning to GS after several years' absense, and I'm a bit bewildered with all the changes. I've transferred my old empath to my new account, but I need to adjust her stats and skills. Unfortunately, I can't find any good, current empath guides.

She's currently level 21. I'd like her to be able to hunt pretty well, and I've been enjoying using Bone Shatter. Can someone point me in the direction of a helpful guide, or would anyone be willing to talk with me through email about how to rearrange her stats and skills?

Thanks so much!

Ebondale
01-22-2006, 02:06 PM
I wouldn't mind looking over a modern empath guide either. I hadn't played my empath since before they changed the spell circle. :)

I've looked for a good empath guide as well and haven't been too successful in that. My empath at level 30 (converted) has about 1000 fame because she was a pure healer and she RPed all the time. It just doesn't seem like an empath can be a pure healer anymore and I really liked the fact that I didn't have to hunt. Ever.

Snapp
01-22-2006, 02:20 PM
It just doesn't seem like an empath can be a pure healer anymore
Why do you say that? Just curious, I don't see how it's harder now to be a pure healer?

Ebondale
01-22-2006, 02:24 PM
The lands are more spread out now than they were back then. Fewer injured people in predictable areas, you know?

Actually the Abandoned Inn used to be a good spot to park oneself and heal the injured and I don't think people do that any more. Fewer people living in the Landing than there used to be. I couldn't move my empath away from the Landing for RP reasons, though. EN is probably decent enough for healing and all. *shrugs*