PDA

View Full Version : GULLMAN - ASS KISSER OF THE YEAR

Suppa Hobbit Mage
10-15-2003, 05:31 PM
If I read one more ass kissing post by that brown nose, I'm going to puke. I mean, sure, there are good things to say about SIMU, there are bad things as well. NOBODY can possibly have as many ass kissing posts to their name than him. It defies the laws of physics.

If he kisses any more of Melissa's ass, he will create a black hole directly behind her ass, due to his body traveling faster than the speed of light up her anus.

His fucking sig line is "Doing a great job SIMU!" How pathetic. He should use his live in GH/GM partner to get him the job, cause his ass kissing is so grotesquely obvious, everyone on the official boards are laughing at him.

Goddamn, I'd never imagine such a suck up would tick me off this much. Ass muncher.

Warriorbird
10-15-2003, 05:32 PM
:shrugs: I thought it was pretty ironic when he critiqued my posting of the mud wimping doc. He fit perfectly into a certain definition in it.

StrayRogue
10-15-2003, 05:40 PM
Theres a good few people like that. Carabelle springs to mind quite quickly.

theotherjohn
10-15-2003, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by StrayRogue
Theres a good few people like that. Carabelle springs to mind quite quickly.

I know I say this a lot but......

I hate Carabelle:flamed:

Soulpieced
10-15-2003, 07:31 PM
Every single time someone mentions 1025, she's like "oh, singing sword will be great for my bardic archer!". Fucking A, the damn spell is never gonna be implemented, AND WE STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IT'S GONNA DO. She sucks.

Xcalibur
10-15-2003, 07:38 PM
Just an information, is porcell a gm? Because i THOUGHT he was really into that position too, you know..

Know what's worse about Gullman's ass kissing? it's the fact he'll get the job:lol:

theotherjohn
10-15-2003, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by Xcalibur
Just an information, is porcell a gm?

I do not think Jeff is a GM

Artha
10-15-2003, 07:47 PM
Meh. I got killed by random strangers 3 times in 15 minutes yesterday, and I didn't even start a post about it.
Boohoo, people don't like you. It comes with being a fucking moron.

Yay, you made it your sig.

Three times, two characters, one person.

[Edited on 10-15-2003 by Artha]

Adhara
10-16-2003, 02:04 PM
Carabelle and Haxley are my two favorite super-flamers. They are ALL over the boards and their posts NEVER brings anything positive to the debate.

Sheesh. Get a job people. May I also suggest sexual intercourse to relieve the extra stress? Haxley... meet Carabelle!

StrayRogue
10-16-2003, 02:13 PM
They flame others, but kiss ass.

[Edited on 16-10-03 by StrayRogue]

peam
10-16-2003, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Xcalibur
Just an information, is porcell a gm?

I'm pretty sure his mechanics work is a sad example of having nothing better to do, rather than being on the inside.

Edaarin
10-16-2003, 04:11 PM
My browsing these boards is a sad example of having something better to do, but having too short an attention span to stay focused. I hate you all!

Warriorbird
10-16-2003, 10:24 PM
"I'm pretty sure his mechanics work is a sad example of having nothing better to do, rather than being on the inside.
"

Yep. The GMs just make him do all their work.

Warriorbird
10-16-2003, 10:25 PM
On the Haxley subject? I agree he likes an argument, but I don't feel he falls into the "ALL GMS R GREAT!"category.

CrystalTears
10-16-2003, 10:48 PM
::cringes at the mention of Carabelle:: Her and Witcheaven's player are the only two people I have on ignore on the official boards. I just don't wanna hear it. The first one... expert on E V E R Y T H I N G. :rolleyes:

GS4Gurl
10-16-2003, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by CrystalTears
::cringes at the mention of Carabelle:: Her and Witcheaven's player are the only two people I have on ignore on the official boards. I just don't wanna hear it. The first one... expert on E V E R Y T H I N G. :rolleyes:

Oh you have them on ignore too? I just got tired of seeing 50 posts in a row by them on the old boards. Ignore is such a great feature. I wish those boards had smilies... I would use this one A LOT. http://members.cox.net/celestynne4/usuck.gif

Crazed Sylvan
10-16-2003, 11:27 PM
Warriorbird just doesn't like anyone criticizing anything his GM wife does.

Izalude
10-17-2003, 12:42 AM
I tried hunting as Izalude, but found it alot more difficult than it should be, even though I had the 2x tp bug. I tried 5 or 6 hunting ares, but couldn't live past becoming numb. Gullman then posted that there must be something wrong with me if I wasn't able to complete a hunt in the black forest, and told me to reallocate into something normally. Maybe it's just me, but wouldn't it be a fair assumption that if I can't do it as a 'super rogue', that I'd stand even less chance as a normal one?

Originally posted by Warriorbird
On the Haxley subject? I agree he likes an argument, but I don't feel he falls into the "ALL GMS R GREAT!"category.

No, Haxley does not fall into the GM's are great catergory. I'll agree with you there. Haxley is however, a person who flames constantly. He's also really nasty about it when it comes to sarcasm. I will post a few snipits taken off the official boards. I've asked him nicely several times to chill out a bit, but he ignores me.

In response to Turinrond freaking out on the boards about how there was errors all over it, her's what he had to say:

"gmtricks smackdown GSRANGER12"

This is not certainly the worst he has said, so I will post a few more.

<<You are not a GM, therefore you're only stating your opinion and not official policy.>

Haxley's Response:
"Gee, I thought I was Melissa. Thanks for setting me straight."

Some person was asking if half Krolvin in Wehnimers would be shunned, due to the Landing's History with the Krolvin race.

Haxley's response:
"Yeah, really, it makes no sense that a town of misfits, outcasts, and renegades (that has krolvin openly walking the streets, mind you) would allow half-krolvin inside..."

Now is it just me, or is the only place I can think of where I see a Krolvin in the Landing is on Locksmehr Way. It's an Ice Krolvin captain and his crew. They're being led through town as Captives...

I even wrote Haxley an e-mail asking him if he'd back off a bit with the sarcasm, thinking maybe he was doing it on accident and didn't realize. But...as you can see... he knows and he doesn't care... Ahh well. It's why Carabele, Gullman, and Haxley are on my ignore list.

StrayRogue
10-17-2003, 05:49 AM
Dude, they are the GM's favourites, what can you do?

peam
10-17-2003, 07:37 AM
STRAY YOU KNOW DAMN WELL FAVORTISM DOESN'T EXIST IN GEMSTONE 3.

HOW ****DARE**** YOU SUGGEST SOMETHING LIKE THAT?

StrayRogue
10-17-2003, 07:48 AM
Of course it doesn't Peam. Its why I had a starring role in WON and the GSS. Er....