PDA

View Full Version : Did we switch the server to an Apple II?

Parkbandit
01-12-2006, 09:08 AM
Reading these forums over the past 2-3 weeks has been painful... I either get huge delays in changing pages, or the infamous Page didn't load screen. What's the deal? It's only with this forum as I am on HSIA.

Can we feed the gerbils a little more to speed this place up a tad?

Tromp
01-12-2006, 09:12 AM
LOL Bend over so we can take a peek at the gerbils and see how they're doing?

[Edited on 1-12-2006 by Tromp]

Wezas
01-12-2006, 09:13 AM
Hey old man, next time skim the threads in the Forum Concerns folder before you make a new thread.

I remember reading about Apple II's, they were sometime after ENIAC, right?

Is yours still running?

Trinitis
01-12-2006, 12:06 PM
The gerbils get plenty of food, thankyou. Little bastards are getting fat! :grr:

xtc
01-12-2006, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Tromp
LOL Bend over so we can take a peek at the gerbils and see how they're doing?

[Edited on 1-12-2006 by Tromp]

LOL Tromp FTW

mgoddess
01-12-2006, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by Trinitis
The gerbils get plenty of food, thankyou. Little bastards are getting fat! :grr:

No wonder they're getting so slow! Time to stop feeding the gerbils high fat food, and time to start feeding them high sugar food! :D

HarmNone
01-12-2006, 09:14 PM
Actually, we've been channeling the forums through Kranar's coffee pot, PB. It's been very difficult, and we're all pretty exhausted. It takes a lot of mental effort to channel the entire PC forum through a coffee pot in Canada! Even the hamsters are asleep on their little feets. Trinitis is just bitter because one of them, in a state of angst, bit him on the thumb. :(

Back
01-12-2006, 09:39 PM
Believe it or not I worked at a place that used and Apple II as a server/admin/accounting machine. We grossed over 1m I know of at least one of the years I worked there.

As for all these... errors... hey, I figure the PC is so fucking bitchen the Internets can't handle our combined coolitude.