PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday patch day! Yay!

Sean of the Thread
01-10-2006, 10:31 AM
So glad they fixed this.

- Feral Charge – Should no longer desync characters from the server
when charging from land to water.

Artha
01-10-2006, 04:34 PM
That happens with real charge too. I wonder if they got that.

Some Rogue
01-10-2006, 05:03 PM
They fixed it. And they fixed sword spec for warriors though that wasn't mentioned in the notes.

Nieninque
01-11-2006, 08:28 AM
is anyone else getting stupid lag?

I see characters skip then run on the spot and skip and run on the spot all the way across my screen at the moment - with or without add-ons.

I also spent hours last night installing Discord Action Bars v3.0 (cool as fuck but lots of work for more than one character :( ) and then realised that for some reason I couldnt see any chat other than the generic area-wide chats.

Disabled the add-ons one-by-one to find out which it was that was causing it only to find out that it was Warsong Commander (second to last add-on I have alphabetically, and subsequently second to last add-on I tried)

Fucking pain.

CrystalTears
01-11-2006, 08:34 AM
I noticed the lag too, and I was playing in a different realm (yeah I know, sorry, big traitor).

Everyone was skipping and moving very strangely. At first I thought it was just me, and so was my fiance as he was blaming the skipping on the mods I have (he's so against mods/game hacks). However when he played on his system, it was experiencing the same thing.

They done fucked up the connections trying to fix the disconnect issue. Idjits.

Nieninque
01-11-2006, 08:44 AM
OK...thats pretty shitty but I feel better knowing that it isnt the add ons and stuff I have...but also a little peed off that I spent so long yesterday trying to sort it out.

Fecken Eejits

Skeeter
01-11-2006, 09:18 AM
yeah, the walking lag is back. Apparently this was an issue in Beta. I imagine we'll have to deal with it, till next Tuesday

Nieninque
01-11-2006, 11:44 AM
It's a nightmare targetting someone in PvP when they are too far away to tab-target with the mouse :(