PDA

View Full Version : What the hell?

Lord Dainslef
01-09-2006, 11:41 PM
The following is me on my little Paladin.

<insert seeing her steal a amulet from me, I could not scroll up far

enough>

stance.
>
Cybel put a crystal amulet in her golden yellow pack.
>
Cybel just went north.
>'excuse me?
You ask, "Excuse me?"
>n
[Abandoned Barn, Stall]
The lower half of the stall is made of crumbling stone. Rust marks are all that is left of the iron gate that shut one stall from the next. Molding hay lines the manger and fills the air with the scent of decay. You also see a wraith and a short sword.
Also here: Cybel
Obvious exits: north, south
>
Cybel just went north.
>n
[Abandoned Barn, Stall]
The lower half of the stall is made of crumbling stone. Rust marks are all that is left of the iron gate that shut one stall from the next. Molding hay lines the manger and fills the air with the scent of decay. You also see a broken plank.
Obvious exits: south
>search
You don't find anything of interest here.
Roundtime: 10 sec.
>l
[Abandoned Barn, Stall]
The lower half of the stall is made of crumbling stone. Rust marks are all that is left of the iron gate that shut one stall from the next. Molding hay lines the manger and fills the air with the scent of decay. You also see a broken plank.
>close cloak
You close an onyx black raven-feathered cloak.
>l
[Abandoned Barn, Stall]
>s
[Abandoned Barn, Stall]
The lower half of the stall is made of crumbling stone. Rust marks are all that is left of the iron gate that shut one stall from the next. Molding hay lines the manger and fills the air with the scent of decay. You also see a wraith and a short sword.
>s
[Abandoned Barn, Stall]
The lower half of the stall is made of crumbling stone. Rust marks are all that is left of the iron gate that shut one stall from the next. Molding hay lines the manger and fills the air with the scent of decay. You also see a wraith, a short sword and a short sword.
>s
[Abandoned Farm, Barn]
Snow blows in through the cracks and missing planks of the barn. Low stone walls frame several empty stalls to the north while from the west comes a nauseating stench. A rickety ladder leads upwards into the gloom. You also see a badly damaged brass trunk, a short sword, a scratched thanot strongbox, a short sword, a short sword and a barn doorway.
Obvious exits: north, west
>'excuse me?
l
You ask, "Excuse me?"
>[Abandoned Farm, Barn]
Snow blows in through the cracks and missing planks of the barn. Low stone walls frame several empty stalls to the north while from the west comes a nauseating stench. A rickety ladder leads upwards into the gloom. You also see a badly damaged brass trunk, a short sword, a scratched thanot strongbox, a short sword, a short sword and a barn doorway.
>stance defensive
You are now in a defensive stance.
>
The voice of Cybel asks, "You fart?"
>
A wraith just arrived.
>'You took my amulet
You say, "You took my amulet."
>l
[Abandoned Farm, Barn]
Snow blows in through the cracks and missing planks of the barn. Low stone walls frame several empty stalls to the north while from the west comes a nauseating stench. A rickety ladder leads upwards into the gloom. You also see a wraith, a badly damaged brass trunk, a short sword, a scratched thanot strongbox, a short sword, a short sword and a barn doorway.
>
The voice of Cybel says, "Not me."
>
You notice Cybel try to tiptoe silently out of a barn doorway.
>'I saw you
You say, "I saw you."
>go door
[Abandoned Farm, Garden]
A broken-down farm house stands just inside the wooden archway, its empty door and broken windows leering over the snow-filled garden. A dilapidated barn slumps into the snow to the north of the garden. To the southeast, a thin trail leads around the corner of the house. You also see the orange Bnell disk, a scratched wooden box, a sturdy wooden coffer and a midden heap.
Also here: Bloodormi, Bnell, Radoria who is sitting
Obvious paths: southeast
>l
[Abandoned Farm, Garden]
A broken-down farm house stands just inside the wooden archway, its empty door and broken windows leering over the snow-filled garden. A dilapidated barn slumps into the snow to the north of the garden. To the southeast, a thin trail leads around the corner of the house. You also see the orange Bnell disk, a scratched wooden box, a sturdy wooden coffer and a midden heap.
>search
You don't find anything of interest here.
Roundtime: 10 sec.
>l
[Abandoned Farm, Garden]
>l
[Abandoned Farm, Garden]
>wear shie
You sling a black titanium shield over your shoulder.
>inv
You are holding a veniom-hafted silvery rolaren waraxe in your right hand.
You are wearing some black steel-plated boots, a pair of black broadcloth breeches, a dark scroll satchel, an elegant black silk gem pouch, a polished black leather sword-belt with a swept-hilt rolaren longsword hanging from it, an iron and mithril band, some hooded minotaur hide leathers, a black titanium shield, a crimson-edged ebon silk shirt, an onyx black raven-feathered cloak, a red spinel studded copper torc and a crystal amulet.
Type INVENTORY HELP for more options.
>
Cybel just came from under an archway.
>close sat
l
You close a dark scroll satchel.
>[Abandoned Farm, Garden]
>'Get out here thief
You say, "Get out here thief."
>l
[Abandoned Farm, Garden]
>l
[Abandoned Farm, Garden]
>rem shie
You hear someone whimpering.
>
You sling a black titanium shield off from over your shoulder.
>l
[Abandoned Farm, Garden]
>
Bloodormi clearly asks, "Who?"
>
Radoria seems a bit less imposing.
>'cybel
Bloodormi searches around for a moment.
>
You say, "Cybel."
>l
[Abandoned Farm, Garden]
>
The voice of Cybel asks, "What?"
>
>
Cybel comes out of hiding.
Cybel put a bone-hilted iron warblade in her golden yellow pack.
>
Cybel put a bone-hilted iron antler sword in her golden yellow pack.
>'I watched you steal my amulet
Bloodormi points at Cybel, ruining her hiding place.
>
You say, "I watched you steal my amulet."
>l
[Abandoned Farm, Garden]
Also here: Cybel, Bloodormi, Bnell, Radoria who is sitting
>'I'd like it back
You say, "I'd like it back."
>l
Cybel says, "Got the wrong girl."
>
[Abandoned Farm, Garden]
>
Radoria winces.
>
Cybel looks around for a moment before sighing disappointedly.
>l cyb
You see Cybel the Cutpurse.
She appears to be a Faendryl Dark Elf.
She appears to be very young and average height. She has sultry grey-green eyes and fair skin. She has long, braided black hair with a red streak running through it.
She has minor cuts and bruises on her abdominal area.
She is wearing a charred amber bodice, a large golden yellow pack, a small cobalt blue belt pouch, a crystal amulet, some full leather, some leather boots, and a leather helm.
>'I warn you madam.
You say, "I warn you madam."
>l
[Abandoned Farm, Garden]
>
The voice of Cybel asks, "Sorry, what?"
>stance defensive
>l
[Abandoned Farm, Garden]
>'return it.
You say, "Return it."
>l
[Abandoned Farm, Garden]
>
The voice of Cybel asks, "Return what?"
>l
[Abandoned Farm, Garden]
>'My crystal amulet you stole
You say, "My crystal amulet you stole."
>stance defensive
>info
Name: Garathin Race: Half-Elf Profession: Paladin (shown as: Temple Guard)
Normal (Bonus) ... Enhanced (Bonus)
Strength (STR): 85 (17) ... 85 (17)
Constitution (CON): 60 (5) ... 60 (5)
Dexterity (DEX): 69 (14) ... 69 (14)
Agility (AGI): 69 (19) ... 69 (19)
Discipline (DIS): 78 (9) ... 78 (9)
Aura (AUR): 82 (16) ... 82 (16)
Logic (LOG): 61 (5) ... 61 (5)
Intuition (INT): 62 (6) ... 62 (6)
Wisdom (WIS): 75 (12) ... 75 (12)
Influence (INF): 55 (7) ... 55 (7)
Mana: 12 Silver: 267
>
You hear someone gasp.
>l
[Abandoned Farm, Garden]
>
Bloodormi clearly asks, "You sure it was cybil?"
>'I am
You say, "I am."
>
Your boosted confidence and fearlessness fade.
>
The voice of Cybel asks, "You callin me a thief?"
>'I am
Your skin grows slightly numb for a moment as the warm glow fades from around you.
>
You say, "I am."
>
Radoria appears to be trying hard not to grin.
>l
[Abandoned Farm, Garden]
>
The voice of Cybel asks, "A bandit?"
>stance defensive
>'A thief.
You say, "A thief."
>
The voice of Cybel asks, "A rogue?"
>
The voice of Cybel asks, "A ruffian?"
>stance defensive
Radoria chuckles.
>
>'A thief, nothing more.
You say, "A thief, nothing more."
>l
[Abandoned Farm, Garden]
>
You hear someone whimpering.
>
The voice of Cybel says, "That's harsh, sir."
>l
[Abandoned Farm, Garden]
>'Perhaps, but the truth is.
You say, "Perhaps, but the truth is."
>l
[Abandoned Farm, Garden]
>info
Name: Garathin Race: Half-Elf Profession: Paladin (shown as: Temple Guard)
Normal (Bonus) ... Enhanced (Bonus)
Strength (STR): 85 (17) ... 85 (17)
Constitution (CON): 60 (5) ... 60 (5)
Dexterity (DEX): 69 (14) ... 69 (14)
Agility (AGI): 69 (19) ... 69 (19)
Discipline (DIS): 78 (9) ... 78 (9)
Aura (AUR): 82 (16) ... 82 (16)
Logic (LOG): 61 (5) ... 61 (5)
Intuition (INT): 62 (6) ... 62 (6)
Wisdom (WIS): 75 (12) ... 75 (12)
Influence (INF): 55 (7) ... 55 (7)
Mana: 20 Silver: 267
>l
[Abandoned Farm, Garden]
>wait
Time drags on by...
Roundtime: 2 sec.
>l
>
[Abandoned Farm, Garden]
>
Bloodormi clearly says, "Lets get alonf."
>
The voice of Cybel asks, "What about the other stuff?"
>
Bloodormi clearly says, "Along."
>l
[Abandoned Farm, Garden]
>
The voice of Cybel asks, "Or do you just want the amulet?"
>
Radoria chuckles.
>
The bright luminescence fades from around Bnell.
>l
[Abandoned Farm, Garden]
>
The silvery luminescence fades from around Bnell.
>l
[Abandoned Farm, Garden]
>
Bnell makes a quick gesture while calling upon the powers of the elements...
Bnell gestures.
A bright luminescence surrounds Bnell.
>
Bnell makes a quick gesture while calling upon the powers of the elements...
Bnell gestures.
A silvery luminescence surrounds Bnell.
>l
[Abandoned Farm, Garden]
>
Bnell recites a series of mystical phrases while raising his hands...
Bnell gestures.
Nothing happens.
>
Bnell gestures.
Glowing specks of light red energy begin to spin around Bnell.
>
Bnell traces a series of glowing runes while chanting an arcane phrase...
Bnell gestures.
Multicolored rays shoot out of Bnell's body and flow into a shimmering sphere around him.
>stance defensive
>stance defensive
>'you have been warned.
You say, "You have been warned."
>l
[Abandoned Farm, Garden]
>
The voice of Cybel says, "I'd be careful who yah threaten, little man."
>
You hear someone giggling.
>stance defensive
>l
[Abandoned Farm, Garden]
>
>
Bnell gestures.
A luminescent aura begins to swirl around Bnell.
>
Bnell gestures.
Multicolored rays shoot out of Bnell's body and flow into the shimmering sphere around him.
>stance defensive
l
>Bloodormi searches around for a moment.
>
[Abandoned Farm, Garden]
>
Bnell gestures.
Bnell is surrounded by a shimmering field of energy.
>go barn
[Abandoned Farm, Barn]
Snow blows in through the cracks and missing planks of the barn. Low stone walls frame several empty stalls to the north while from the west comes a nauseating stench. A rickety ladder leads upwards into the gloom. You also see a short sword, a scratched thanot strongbox, a short sword and a barn doorway.
>w
[Abandoned Barn, Pen]
A dark brown pit bubbles and froths in this open-air enclosure. The snow melts around the muddy ooze creating dark rivulets. Your nose tells you that this was once the pigsty of the farm. You also see a wraith and a wraith.
Obvious exits: east
>e
[Abandoned Farm, Barn]
Snow blows in through the cracks and missing planks of the barn. Low stone walls frame several empty stalls to the north while from the west comes a nauseating stench. A rickety ladder leads upwards into the gloom. You also see a short sword, a scratched thanot strongbox, a short sword and a barn doorway.
>
A wraith just arrived.
>stance defensive
>n
[Abandoned Barn, Stall]
The lower half of the stall is made of crumbling stone. Rust marks are all that is left of the iron gate that shut one stall from the next. Molding hay lines the manger and fills the air with the scent of decay. You also see a short sword.
>spellup auto
PsiNet will now begin to spell you up.

Sending INCANT 101 to the game.

You gesture while calling upon the lesser spirits to aid you with the Spirit Warding I spell...
Your spell is ready.
You gesture.
A light blue glow surrounds you.
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
(Forcing stance down to guarded)
>
Sending INCANT 101 to the game.

You gesture while calling upon the lesser spirits to aid you with the Spirit Warding I spell...
Your spell is ready.
You gesture.
A light blue glow surrounds you.
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
>spellup stop
PsiNet will stop spelling you up.

[Entering rest mode...press any key to resume.]

The warmth surrounding you fades with the spiritual force that was surrounding your arms.
>
Cybel comes out of hiding.
Cybel removes a bone-hilted iron warblade from in her golden yellow pack.
>
Cybel rubs a blue crystal in her hand.
An invisible force guides Cybel.
Her blue crystal suddenly disintegrates!
>
Cybel removes a bone-hilted iron antler sword from in her golden yellow pack.
>

[Leaving rest mode.]

l
Cybel swings a bone-hilted iron antler sword at you!
You evade the attack by a hair!
Cybel swings a bone-hilted iron warblade at you!
In the nick of time, you interpose your silvery rolaren waraxe between yourself and the blow!
>[Abandoned Barn, Stall]
The lower half of the stall is made of crumbling stone. Rust marks are all that is left of the iron gate that shut one stall from the next. Molding hay lines the manger and fills the air with the scent of decay. You also see a short sword.
>stance offensive
You are now in an offensive stance.
>at cy
Cybel swings a bone-hilted iron antler sword at you!
AS: +168 vs DS: +85 with AvD: +33 + d100 roll: +19 = +135
... and hits for 9 points of damage!
Strike to right hand breaks a fingernail!
The guiding force leaves Cybel.

** Cybel's iron antler sword sprays forth a shower of pure water! **

Cybel swings a bone-hilted iron warblade at you!
Amazingly, you manage to block the attack with your shield!
>
You swing a veniom-hafted silvery rolaren waraxe at Cybel!
AS: +152 vs DS: +60 with AvD: +31 + d100 roll: +18 = +141
... and hit for 15 points of damage!
Quick slash to Cybel's upper right arm!
Just a nick.
Roundtime: 5 sec.
>kill
...wait 3 seconds.
>
kill

...wait 2 seconds.
>kill

...wait 1 seconds.
>kill

You swing a veniom-hafted silvery rolaren waraxe at Cybel!
AS: +152 vs DS: +58 with AvD: +31 + d100 roll: +76 = +201
... and hit for 45 points of damage!
Fast slash to Cybel's neck exposes her windpipe.
Quick anatomy lesson, anyone?

* Cybel drops dead at your feet!

Cybel seems a bit less imposing.
The silvery luminescence fades from around Cybel.
The bright luminescence fades from around Cybel.
The glowing specks of energy surrounding Cybel suddenly shoot off in all directions, then quickly fade away.
Roundtime: 5 sec.
>l
[Abandoned Barn, Stall]
Also here: the body of Cybel who is lying down
>l
[Abandoned Barn, Stall]
>'serves you right
You say, "Serves you right."
>stance defensive
l
>[Abandoned Barn, Stall]
>kick cyb
You give Cybel a friendly little kick.
>l
[Abandoned Barn, Stall]
>

Cybel's body decays into compost.

>l
[Abandoned Barn, Stall]
>w
You can't go there.
>s
[Abandoned Farm, Barn]
>w
[Abandoned Barn, Pen]
A dark brown pit bubbles and froths in this open-air enclosure. The snow melts around the muddy ooze creating dark rivulets. Your nose tells you that this was once the pigsty of the farm. You also see a wraith and a wraith.
>
The wraith moans evilly!
A wraith swings a short sword at you!
You barely manage to block the attack with your shield!
>
Amazingly, you manage to block the attack with your shield!
>
A wraith draws inward for a moment!
>
The wraith moans evilly!
You evade the attack by a hair!
>l
[Abandoned Barn, Pen]
>e
>
A wraith gestures at you!
A wraith hurls a freezing ball of pure cold at you!
AS: +127 vs DS: +124 with AvD: +52 + d100 roll: +67 = +122
... and hits for 13 points of damage!
Chilly blast to the chest causes heart to skip a beat.
The freezing ball of pure cold strikes you, blossoming into a much larger sphere of frost upon impact.
... 20 points of damage!
Blast of cold air to left knee causes a polar knee cap!
You are stunned for 3 rounds!
>
AS: +147 vs DS: +149 with AvD: +33 + d100 roll: +18 = +49
A clean miss.
>
You are still stunned.
>l
[Abandoned Barn, Pen]
>
A wraith draws inward for a moment!
>
The wraith moans evilly!
Nearly insensible, you desperately block the attack with your waraxe!
>e
[Abandoned Farm, Barn]
>go barn
Where are you trying to go?
>go door
[Abandoned Farm, Garden]
A broken-down farm house stands just inside the wooden archway, its empty door and broken windows leering over the snow-filled garden. A dilapidated barn slumps into the snow to the north of the garden. To the southeast, a thin trail leads around the corner of the house. You also see a great white owl, the orange Bnell disk, a scratched wooden box, a sturdy wooden coffer and a midden heap.
Also here: Griy, Bloodormi, Bnell, Radoria who is sitting
>
Radoria starts chortling.
>put war in cloak
You can't put your waraxe in the raven-feathered cloak, it's closed!
>
Radoria quietly asks, "Got her eh?"
>
Radoria grins at you.
>'I did.
You say, "I did."
>
Bloodormi clearly asks, "Come on you killed a girl?"
>'She ambushed me
You say, "She ambushed me."
>
Griy just went into a barn.
>
Cybel just came from under an archway.
>
Radoria nods.
>
Cybel leans on you, giving you a companionable grin.
>
The great white owl flies off.
>l
[Abandoned Farm, Garden]
>
Radoria quietly says, "Not good to have thieves just runnin around loose."
>
Cybel put a bone-hilted iron antler sword in her golden yellow pack.
>
Cybel put a bone-hilted iron warblade in her golden yellow pack.
>glance cyl
Radoria peers intently at a piece of citrine quartz he holds in his fingers, meticulously inspecting the quartz for flaws.
>
What were you referring to?
>stance defensive
>befriend cybel cold
>
You now regard Cybel with a cold demeanor.
>
Radoria put a piece of citrine quartz in his black leather knapsack.
>
Griy just wandered out of a barn.
>
A great white owl flies in.
>
Bloodormi just left.
>
Rathain just came from under an archway.

Anyone know who the hell this little shit is?
>

[Edited on 1-10-2006 by Lord Dainslef]

Augie
01-09-2006, 11:44 PM
No, but that was a good read! Nice job!

Atlanteax
01-09-2006, 11:51 PM
At first I thought it was going to end up being a nice solid CvC conflict, but then Cybel is pushing it towards PvP, which was disappointing.

Axhinde
01-09-2006, 11:59 PM
You ask, "Excuse me?"

The voice of Cybel asks, "You fart?"

Classy broad. My money is on a confused 14 year old with delusions of his mother's underwear typing away on the keyboard.

Shari
01-10-2006, 12:12 AM
I don't know. I'd say the two of you did a good job RP'ing it out. Too bad she had to attack you though.

Toxicvixen
01-10-2006, 02:08 AM
She seems like a pleasure to deal with. :rolleyes: Real charming. I'd keep my cloak closed from now on! You should know better anyways Dainslef. :smilegrin:

radamanthys
01-10-2006, 02:43 AM
Actually, if I encountered a theif in the period. I wouldn't expect it to be civil... and the crassness without crossing the "family game" line is nice, as well. No stupid brawlers, no nothin. A bit of a snit, but shouldn't most theives be? Either that or charismatic rogues, dashing and sly.

*shrug*

Drew
01-10-2006, 04:29 AM
Yeah I liked it, although I hate hate hate after you kill someone how they come back and lean or grin on you like we're all chums all of the sudden.

Anyway, I was suprised Bloodormi or Bnell didn't do something stupid, they're industrial grade retards.

Vandet
01-10-2006, 05:17 AM
Well atleast she didnt log out.

I hate when they do that.

Amaron
01-10-2006, 03:00 PM
"You fart."

Dang that was umm the best line ever.

J

DeV
01-10-2006, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by Drew
Anyway, I was suprised Bloodormi or Bnell didn't do something stupid, they're industrial grade retards. Bloodormi clearly asks, "Come on you killed a girl?"