PDA

View Full Version : Random items auction (weapons/armor, few other things.) MB's Lowered!

kranfer
01-08-2006, 05:09 PM
Its pretty simple I will update once every so often with once, twice, sold.

Weapons:

an ivy-etched verdant vultite falchion
SHOW: Two strands of ivy interwine along the length of the blade, incised skillfully in the verdant green vultite. Smooth and darkly tanned hide has been wrapped tightly around the hilt and secured with shiny brass studs. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.
From the Last Foehn's Promise.
6x Enchanted
HEAVY CRIT WEIGHTING!
MB: 15 mill
CB: 21 Mill to Jolena SOLD! IM me to pick up.
BO: 30 mill

an ordinary bastard sword
SHOW: This ordinary bastard sword has no special features, no runes of any sort, and no jewels or exotic skins wrapped around pommel. It is just an ordinary, plain bastard sword with nothing apparently special about it. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.
5x Enchanted
Has switchable Flares from Nele, Fire and Vibe flares.
MB: 3 mill
CB: 0
BO: 10 mill

a crimson-edged grey vultite falchion
No Show.
4x Enchanted
Has switchable Flares from Nele, Fire and Vibe flares.
MB: 1.5 mill
BO: 6 mill

an eagle-hilted ora bastard sword
SHOW: Wrapped around the sword is a hooded sleepy-eyed cobra staring at you with malice in its eyes.
Typical ora enchant
Scripts: You gently tap your ora bastard sword and the hooded sleepy-eyed cobra hisses as it hurriedly slithers down the length of it in a tight spiral. Just as quickly, it turns and slinks back to its original position.
Keep this pet snake happy!
MB: 1 mill
BO: 4 mill

an intricate ruic longbow with a nock carved to resemble a penguin swimming gracefully underwater
4x Longbow
Zests, here are a few:
>pull longb
You grab the bowstring of your ruic longbow and give it an experimental pull.
Utterly unsatisfied you tighten the string at each nock until the draw is correct.
>rub longb
You grab a cloth and buff the limbs of your longbow until they gleam.
BO: 2 mill

Armors/shields:

some ancient titanium chain mail
SHOW: This ancient armor has been well taken care of as there does not appear to be any battle wear to any of the chain or the links. On the shoulder is the crest of Simgarg family, and on the breast is a recent addition. A picture of the late Kranfer Simgarg standing over the body of a green dragon. Written under the picture is a phrase stating, "Elanthia will not forget you." You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.
6x Enchanted
55/450
Your careful inspection of some ancient titanium chain mail allows you to conclude that it is chain armor that covers the torso and arms.
MB: 3 mill
CB: 3 Mill to Medi SOLD Contact me for pickup.
BO: 10 mill

a battle-worn golvern kite shield
SHOW: A master artist has cunningly crafted the image of an unkempt black-haired human boy. Wielding only a stick, he valiantly defends a rook of cowering fledgling penguins from a mangy grizzly bear.
5x Enchanted
CB: 1 Mill to Drew SOLD
BO: 3 mill

some misty grey armor
No show
Your careful inspection of some misty grey armor allows you to conclude that it is rigid leather armor that covers the torso, arms, legs, neck, and head.
+18 I believe
MB: 500k
BO: 1 mill

some pale cloudy grey brigandine incised with a twining willow design
Your careful inspection of some pale cloudy grey brigandine incised with a twining willow design allows you to conclude that it is rigid leather armor that covers the torso, arms, legs, neck, and head.
No show
+18 again I believe
MB: 500k
BO: 1 mill

Other random items:

a skull ring
The skull ring is surrounded by an ethereal haze. Peering within the swirling shadows, you see a pair of ghostly hands and other less identifiable objects.
Many scripts for locking/opening containers etc...
I have two of these items.
Ring 1 CB: 1 Mill to Both sold to Weylon on buyouts.
BO: 2.5 mill

a black and white penguin-shaped box
The penguin-shaped box appears relatively unremarkable except for a small door recessed into the bottom of the box, and a tiny opening at the top. A small area on top of the box looks as though it's designed to be depressed.
This box makes Slivers and Shards with the metal you put in it.

an intricately engraved dark vultite box in the shape of a penguin
The vultite box appears relatively unremarkable except for a small door recessed into the bottom of the box, and a tiny opening at the top. A small area on top of the box looks as though it's designed to be depressed.
This box makes Slivers and Shards with the metal you put in it.

If you would like to bid/purchase any of the above items, IM me on aim at: Dargonestielves Email me at: Dargonestielves@aol.com. These are the only two methods I will be accepting bids. Thanks, and happy bidding.

[Edited on 1-10-2006 by kranfer]

[Edited on 1-11-2006 by kranfer]

[Edited on 1-13-2006 by kranfer]

Drew
01-08-2006, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by kranfer
Weapons:
an ordinary bastard sword
SHOW: This ordinary bastard sword has no special features, no runes of any sort, and no jewels or exotic skins wrapped around pommel. It is just an ordinary, plain bastard sword with nothing apparently special about it. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.

hahah awesome.

Also 1 mil on kite shield.

kranfer
01-10-2006, 07:43 AM
bump

kranfer
01-10-2006, 07:25 PM
Bump

kranfer
01-11-2006, 12:27 PM
Bump