PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Showdown

ELO
01-08-2006, 12:23 PM
Some kid at work showed this to me last night. It's not the funniest thing I've ever seen, but it's still pretty funny.

http://media.putfile.com/ultimateshowdown

Mason

Drew
01-08-2006, 02:10 PM
That was pretty funny, but Shaq not being in the right uniform annoyed me.

Chaddy
01-08-2006, 09:04 PM
Mr. Rogers.....:wtf:

Atlanteax
01-08-2006, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by Chaddy

Nice guys finish last.

Hence he was the last survivor.

Chaddy
01-09-2006, 01:02 PM
I highly doubt that's the message they were trying to get across with how random that song is. Regardless, I just felt they could've picked someone better than Mr. Rogers to fill that role.

AnticorRifling
01-09-2006, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by Atlanteax

Originally posted by Chaddy

Nice guys finish last.

Hence he was the last survivor.

Or it could be that he killed alot of people, swore he wouldn't do anything like that again and then took up the kid's show. Ever wonder why he always wore long sleeves?

Ebondale
01-09-2006, 10:59 PM
Marine Corps sniper. Lots of tattoos. Mr. Rogers is a cold blooded killing machine.

EDIT: Hah! Post #1000! :D

[Edited on 1-10-2006 by Ebondale]

Sean of the Thread
01-09-2006, 11:42 PM
I believe I called Chaddy a penis face for his opinion on this video which was deleted by some douche moderator because they obviously think this is the officials.

Anyways.. to recap.. Penis face head. Yeah you chaddy.

Chaddy
01-10-2006, 09:51 PM
Yeah well, at least I'm not a poo matted taint.

Trinitis
01-10-2006, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by AnticorRifling

Or it could be that he killed alot of people, swore he wouldn't do anything like that again and then took up the kid's show. Ever wonder why he always wore long sleeves?

/Harmnone

http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bl-mr-rogers.htm

"Fred Rogers won our hearts, true enough; but the rest is hogwash. After graduating from Rollins College in Florida with a degree in music in 1951, he immediately embarked on a broadcasting career — a career that went uninterrupted for nearly 50 years, even while he studied for a Bachelor of Divinity degree, eventually becoming an ordained minister in 1962. Far from hiding a secret past as a trained killer, Fred Rogers was an exemplary individual who devoted his entire adult life to educating and bettering the lives of children, and as such he deserves to be remembered."

/endHarmnone.