PDA

View Full Version : FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME, GMS ARE NOT GODS YOU FUCKING IDIOTS.

SpunGirl
01-08-2006, 12:22 AM
>

You hear the faint thoughts of Tayre echo in your mind:
"I'm pretty sure that's Silverslut, so I kindly request you stop"
>

"You don't want to be scattered around Icemule in tiny chunks, do you?"
>

"I didn't think so. Stop locating."
>
* Gaspaire just bit the dust!
>
* Ploof just bit the dust!
>

You hear the faint thoughts of Silversoft echo in your mind:
"fellow Mulians, i suggest if the present language offends ye, report the entire sentence to the gods"
>

[Leaving rest mode.]

think I really don't think Queen Eorgina could care less about what Tayre has to say.
You focus on projecting your thoughts...
Roundtime: 5 seconds.

You hear the faint thoughts of You echo in your mind:
"I really don't think Queen Eorgina could care less about what Tayre has to say."
>
You hear the faint thoughts of Sherysse echo in your mind:
"I didn't hear any offensive language"
>

That is all.

-K

Edaarin
01-08-2006, 12:25 AM
That's almost as annoying as when people say irregardless.

Jolena
01-08-2006, 12:26 AM
haha :worship: Tayre and anyone else who insults that bitch. I can't stand Silversoft.

Unique
01-08-2006, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by Edaarin
That's almost as annoying as when people say irregardless.

Disirregardless, tayre rocks.

Unique.

Fallen
01-08-2006, 01:01 AM
Hmm. I will add to this rant that you should not respond with IC verbs to OOC whispers.

That really grinds my gears.

Drew
01-08-2006, 03:29 AM
I know a lot of people don't like Silversoft. I've never had a problem with her. She heals my wounds, sometimes without asking (even better in my mind) I give her some coins, end of transaction.

radamanthys
01-08-2006, 06:52 AM
I never use the words "gods" in game. I'll reference my spells to the Basilica or what-not. I'll reference changes to the "government"... the lame mayor of the landing or so.

That's just how I roll.

In some circumstances it works, but in others? Lamer than a 3 legged donkey.

Natso
01-08-2006, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by SpunGirl

You hear the faint thoughts of Silversoft echo in your mind:
"fellow Mulians, i suggest if the present language offends ye, report the entire sentence to the gods"
>

That's fucking stupid enough in itself.

Ebondale
01-08-2006, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Drew
I know a lot of people don't like Silversoft. I've never had a problem with her. She heals my wounds, sometimes without asking (even better in my mind) I give her some coins, end of transaction.

Thats bad manners as far as healing goes, though.

Viridian
01-08-2006, 01:46 PM
Report to the Gods is OOC. I've had interaction with Silversoft, she isn't exactly the brightest crayon in the box.

SpunGirl
01-08-2006, 01:53 PM
Yeah. As far as healing goes she's fine with me, too - though if she healed me without asking and unless we had some prior arrangement, I'd be irritated. Maybe that's why she has a reputation as a vulture.

-K

Drew
01-08-2006, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by Ebondale

Originally posted by Drew

Thats bad manners as far as healing goes, though.

Yeah, maybe amongst healers. As far as my character is concerned that's taking the initiative and being more caring than another healer.

Toxicvixen
01-08-2006, 02:19 PM
I think the only person offended was Silversoft. :lol:

Snapp
01-08-2006, 05:52 PM
She's such a weirdo. I don't really know her, but everytime I mentor in Icemule she comes up to me and gives me some strange gift. I think the last one was a toy ranger or something... I dunno why, maybe she's confusing me with someone else. :?:

Ebondale
01-08-2006, 05:55 PM
She wants your nuts. :blndwhip:

TheRoseLady
01-08-2006, 08:54 PM
Is Silversoft the character who's with Paole? I think that's the same person who has a character that is named almost identically to mine. She was telling me about it in the rift. :rant:

Evelith
01-09-2006, 01:07 PM
Yes, Silversoft and Paole are together. Loooveth him, hate-hate-hate-hate her. She's so friggin' OOC and..blegh..and a little blooey on top of it. I could go on, but saying that she sucks at life pretty much sums it up.

Oh, <3 Tayre. Good to have him back in IceMule!

Atlanteax
01-09-2006, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by Evelith
Yes, Silversoft and Paole are together. Loooveth him, hate-hate-hate-hate her. She's so friggin' OOC and..blegh..and a little blooey on top of it. I could go on, but saying that she sucks at life pretty much sums it up.

Oh, <3 Tayre. Good to have him back in IceMule!

What happened to Sautherdig?

Anebriated
01-09-2006, 04:47 PM
some things never change.

Atlanteax
01-09-2006, 10:13 PM
I hear that the GameHosts are Gods. :socool:

Ebondale
01-09-2006, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by Atlanteax
I hear that the GameHosts are Gods. :socool:

So are the Mentors, I hear. :rolleyes:

SpunGirl
01-09-2006, 10:19 PM
If GameHosts are Gods then I'm an Atheist.

Mentors aren't gods, they're there to do Satan's work in Elanthia. Trust me!

-K

Shari
01-10-2006, 12:22 AM
:yeahthat: