PDA

View Full Version : Major brownie points

Moist Happenings
01-06-2006, 07:14 PM
I'm posting this here as proof that by the rulebook i've earned enough brownie points for Augie to owe me one sexual favor.

You all heard it here first!

[Ardwen (subdued)]: "Selling a key, two hundred and twenty five million silvers"

You focus your mind on Ardwen and think: "What manner of key is it?"

[Private - Ardwen (subdued)]: "the best key there is of course"

You focus your mind on Ardwen and think: "It's a key to Augie's heart?"

Trinitis
01-06-2006, 07:16 PM

Drew
01-06-2006, 08:48 PM
If I was next to you I would be forced to give you a dead arm.

Moist Happenings
01-06-2006, 08:49 PM
I assure you, i'm only trying to get into her pants and then leave.

Note: If it is Augie reading this:

Disregard that, my love. It was just banter between us men. You know I have to act manly in front of them. But really you are my pookykins for evar and evar.

Axhinde
01-06-2006, 08:50 PM
This is retarded.

Moist Happenings
01-06-2006, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by Axhinde
This is retarded.

Yes, but no one has posted anything in the relationships forum for nearly a month now and I felt it needed a breath of fresh air.

And, failing a legitimate relationship, I fabricated one with Augie.

Also:

I know that one day Augie and I are going to get married on top of a mountain, and there's going to be flutes playing and trombones and flowers and garlands of fresh herbs. And we will dance till the sun rises! And then our children will form a family band! And we will tour the countryside and you won't be invited!

Czeska
01-06-2006, 09:32 PM
The hills are alive.. with the sound of thorazine injections.

SpunGirl
01-07-2006, 12:25 AM
Um, I think Augie IS married.

-K

Skirmisher
01-07-2006, 12:43 AM
Pish...no trifle such as a prior marriage can stand before true love!

Toxicvixen
01-07-2006, 01:14 AM
Don't encourage him Skirmisher! There is a difference between love and obsession. Its a fine line, but it exsists.

Natso
01-07-2006, 04:31 AM
Lollerskates. That is all.

Skirmisher
01-07-2006, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by Toxicvixen
Don't encourage him Skirmisher! There is a difference between love and obsession. Its a fine line, but it exsists.
:(

Moist Happenings
01-07-2006, 09:25 PM
Skirmisher is right.

AUGIE AND I WILL BE MARRIED IN THE MOUNTAINS!

Ebondale
01-07-2006, 09:27 PM
Dude. You're scary. :cry:

Augie
01-07-2006, 09:30 PM
I have a stalker. :help:

Ebondale
01-07-2006, 09:33 PM
:sorry:

Augie
01-07-2006, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by SpunGirl
Um, I think Augie IS married.

-K

I'm already married to one Lunatick. I don't need another.

Moist Happenings
01-07-2006, 10:52 PM
...Are you positive? I'm pretty cool.

Oh fine. I'll find somebody else.

Merji
01-29-2006, 11:58 PM
Ok! I think this folder needs you know..some sort of life to it..I think a shift from the almost scary obbessive thing with Augie, needs to be replaced. So..what about dating ideas? What have been some of your favorite dates in GS, assuming you have had them. Or perhaps not your favorite dates..something that was just totally..not fun?

Augie
01-30-2006, 12:04 PM
Ok! I think this folder needs you know..some sort of life to it..I think a shift from the almost scary obbessive thing with Augie, needs to be replaced. So..what about dating ideas? What have been some of your favorite dates in GS, assuming you have had them. Or perhaps not your favorite dates..something that was just totally..not fun?

Yes I agree, we should digress.

As far as dates go, I had someone once ask my empath out, and it was so cute because he went to her parents and asked permission to take her out. They went down to the Hanging Inn and he ordered dinner for her. They wound up eating a whole meal and going dancing afterwards. It was awesome.

My ranger has had some good dates with her hubby as well. She got all dressed up and they went to dinner and dancing at Silvergate's Ballroom. Then they went to the carousel in River's Rest.

Augie's done some goofy things mainly for hers. I look forward to the upcoming Wavedancer to make Lunatick get dressed up to take her to dinner :D

Czeska
01-30-2006, 12:53 PM
Many years ago Czeska's boyfriend took her to .. is it Imaera's shrine? Acorn burying island? Anyway.. the were swimming to the island and he stopped in the water with her to watch the stars, then once they got there, he gave her a whole collection of multi-colored butterfly wings, telling her it was as close to a rainbow as he could get for her.

Cheesy ... but sooo sweet.

Axhinde
01-30-2006, 02:15 PM
Didn't your empath get taken on a date swimming once, and you ended up drowning?

Daniel
01-30-2006, 02:34 PM
Wow. Dates in GS. A new level of lamedom has occured.

Czeska
01-30-2006, 03:28 PM
Yeah you're right, Daniel. Hunt/rest/hunt/rest is MUCH better. Pfft.

Augie
01-30-2006, 04:59 PM
Wow. Dates in GS. A new level of lamedom has occured.

It helps break up the monotony of just hunting or doing guild work or what not. I don't think it's lame - to each their own. We all play this game for different reasons.

Aaysia
01-30-2006, 06:18 PM
on the wavedancer, eating at the bluefin as a first experience for my rogue and her hubby = awesome.

Jemi took Aaysia for dinner and dancing once at the start of their relationship which was incredibly sweet since he's usually the hunt/rest/hunt/rest kinda guy lol. He ended up getting frustrated anyway since they kept getting interrupted like every 10 freakin' minutes by his friends. But it was still a sweet gesture.

TheRoseLady
01-30-2006, 06:35 PM
on the wavedancer, eating at the bluefin as a first experience for my rogue and her hubby = awesome.

Jemi took Aaysia for dinner and dancing once at the start of their relationship which was incredibly sweet since he's usually the hunt/rest/hunt/rest kinda guy lol. He ended up getting frustrated anyway since they kept getting interrupted like every 10 freakin' minutes by his friends. But it was still a sweet gesture.

That's what my character and her husband did. They ate at the Blue Fin. Was an interesting time, considering he didn't have the proper attire. She did manage to get him to use utensils.

Moist Happenings
01-30-2006, 08:37 PM
Dude no hijacking my obsessive thread with your legitimate romantic ideas! That's just against the damned rules.

Also I tend to use well-known cool places in game to bring dates. Charl's shrine is always cool to swim with the dolphins and whatnot, and Imaera's shrine is nice to you know...catch squirrels digging up acorns and then wring their little necks for trying to steal Imaera's acorns and then being all like "ZELIA TOLD ME YOU WOULD THANK ME FOR DOING THIS SOMEDAY, SQUIRREL!" and...well come to think of it that date didn't really end that well..But Charl's shrine is always a good one for me. The Reach too.

Amaron
01-31-2006, 09:51 AM
Silverwolf took Katee to the top of Moonglae inn for a midnight picnic.. she loves picnics...and befire they were engaged he took her to the beach in Solhaven where they picniced and played in the sand.

Their handfasting in Oleani garden in Solhaven was perfect. Lady Songie has wonderful ceremonies...

Right before the spitfire she had converted to Niima.. Silverwolf bought a keepsake dolphin and suprised her with her forehead gem inside it after spending a day shopping together and dinner on the dock that he had packed for them.

Now with Landrai... Tolwynn took her on the second Dhu and courted her all the way....

He left a promise ring on her pillow one night and later made her engagement ring.

On the WD they dined in the first class area and loved their room... renewing their vows there was the best time. He keeps surprising her with gifts and little notes he leave by her pillow.

Last Friday when we gathered in Solhaven to watch the stars that was the best. Not really a date but a very fun get together all could enjoy.

Was a blast

Sean of the Thread
01-31-2006, 11:37 AM
Someone took Xyelin to teh baths in Illistim and after she got in he pissed in the water and left. If that isn't roleplay nominate material I don't know what is.

Merji
01-31-2006, 12:56 PM
I think the first time Merjinia was taken on a "date"..was when she was semi kidnapped by Talantris, and taken for a picnic/visit to the Zoo. The whole trip sort of left Merji amazed, as she hadn't really ventured outside the Icemule area yet. Even though the snakes were gross, she really enjoyed the visit.

Merji's Muse

Naina
01-31-2006, 06:10 PM
OK - now dates with the Dolphins is fine, but we played hide and seek once in GS, and Shonison hid out there, an two people came in and started cybering . . . he had to IM me an tell me where he was an beg me to come rescue him *cackle* so, no more of that now people!! ;-)

Hmmm - Naina hasn't really gone on very many "dates" per se, but after she was married sometimes she got to go back to their wedding spot (Imaera's Shrine) and just sit there talkin for awhile.

Then again, maybe my memory is just bad - any dates she really woulda been on would been like 7 years ago or more by now . . .

Daniel
01-31-2006, 07:40 PM
l.a.m.e.

Skirmisher
01-31-2006, 07:51 PM
l.a.m.e.
Oh stop being such a stick in the mud.

Viridian82
02-06-2006, 04:59 PM
My elf went on a date once, her then boyfriend took her from Ta'Vaalor to the spring in Illistim and brought a picnic and stuff, it was really sweet. Haven't had anyone top that. Though Hadya isn't a "Let's go on a date" sort. She likes the more quiet moments with her significant other.

Jolena
02-07-2006, 09:46 AM
Hmm.. my two dating characters have had a few 'lets go to the ball/event together dates' complete with flowers, and dinner, etc.

As to special/unique dates. Jolena's been taken to Charl's Shrine with the dolphin's, Imaera's shrine where you swim to it, the shore of dreams, the pixie tree in Icemule, a few dates on the WD where they went to a restaurant and made with the romance, a candlelit dinner in the house a few times as a surprise, and probably a few others I can't think of right now. She's also been serenaded which was awesome and funny at the same time. Gotta love Stunseed :)

My wizardess has been taken on a date in a boat in Solhaven, which was awesome, a date that took place in the pixie tree in Icemule, dinner on the shore of dreams, and dinner at the waterfall in Solhaven.

Gigantuous
02-07-2006, 12:58 PM
Gig is currently in Teras because of his chick. He hates Teras. Mostly because of the gong that he's not allowed to play with. But, he's there for her.

If that ain't fuckin love, I don't know what is.