PDA

View Full Version : a veniom-threaded bandolier

Augie
01-05-2006, 09:24 PM
a veniom-threaded bandolier
look in bandolier
Surrounded by some swirling mist is a fiery crimson vultite chakram with razor-sharp edges.

This is one of the unlimited weapon making bandoliers that is only usable by people who have over 20 ranks in Hurling Weapons. It is belt worn.

The chakrams are 4x and acid flaring.

You carefully inspect your crimson vultite chakram.

After a careful inspection you determine that a fiery crimson vultite chakram with razor-sharp edges requires skill in thrown weapons to use effectively. It appears to be a modified quoit.
Roundtime: 5 sec.

It has the following scripts:

WEAR: You slip the bandolier into place and carefully buckle it.
REMOVE: You carefully unbuckle your veniom-threaded bandolier and slip it off.
RUB: You pull a crimson vultite chakram gracefully from your bandolier.
DROP CHAKRAM: As you drop the crimson vultite chakram, it dissolves into vapor.
GET CHAKRAM when it's on the floor after hurling: As you grab at the crimson vultite chakram, it dissolves into vapor.

After a while it dissolves on its own: The crimson vultite chakram dissolves into vapor.

If you try to WEAR it and you're not trained in hurling: You struggle to wear the veniom-threaded bandolier, but it is somehow repelled from your body and you are unable to overcome the force.

I'm taking offers starting at no less than 50 mil for it. If you have trade offers, you're welcome to send them. At this point it's collecting some dust so it would be nice to have it out there in the hands of someone who would like to use it.

You can send me a U2U or IM me at GS4Augie if you're interested in purchasing this.

[Edited on 1-12-2006 by Augie]

Augie
01-11-2006, 07:15 PM
Bump! :help: Get this thing outa my locker!

Krendeli
01-17-2006, 07:32 PM
I've seen an awful lot of these going up for sale lately and usually never more than 35 mil.

Stunseed
01-17-2006, 08:01 PM
Except this one is acid, which doesn't have the creature immunity like others have.

Gizmo
01-17-2006, 08:29 PM
Krakii is looking for one Augie, but I think he'd rather try to find a handaxe one as opposed to the chakram

Augie
01-18-2006, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by Gizmo
Krakii is looking for one Augie, but I think he'd rather try to find a handaxe one as opposed to the chakram

Thanks Gizmo,

I've spoken with him about this. The chakram does work as a handaxe when swung.

As of now, it's still up for grabs so let me know if you're interested!

fallenSaint
01-18-2006, 02:43 PM
Yar, chakram equals that of a handaxe during melee work. For secured verification you can find this info on play.net/gs4 under the weapons section for thrown.