PDA

View Full Version : Thieving does pay!

Wezas
10-14-2003, 02:49 PM
>exp
Deeds: 6

>appraise my sack
The gem dealer takes the loot sack and inspects the contents carefully before saying, "There are 5 items that I do not deal with at all. I did find 35 gems that I'll give you 43623 silver for, if you want to sell."

>look in sack
In the loot sack you see a small pink pearl, a medium white pearl, a turquoise stone, a yellow sapphire, a ruby, a star sapphire, a large white pearl, a blue-white frost opal, some polished black coral, a pink sapphire, some polished pink coral, a star ruby, a green sapphire, a bright chrysoberyl gem, a star sapphire, a violet sapphire, a white opal, a blue crystal, a hairy wolf spider, an inflated red pig's bladder, a white flask, a white flask, a dark red-green bloodstone, a violet sapphire, a green zircon, some polished red coral, a golden beryl gem, a smoky topaz, a green sapphire, a large black pearl, a green sapphire, a tiny white pearl, a smoky topaz, a smoky topaz, an iridescent pearl, a golden beryl gem, some blue lapis lazuli, a violet sapphire, a star sapphire and a blue sapphire.

[Temple, Black Altar]

>exp
Deeds: 20

Hurray!

Dighn Darkbeam
10-14-2003, 03:14 PM
All I can say is I have a black tourmaline with your name on it.

Wezas
10-14-2003, 04:09 PM
That won't quite buy me a deed. Especially if it's cursed. Have a diamond ready for me.

theotherjohn
10-14-2003, 04:10 PM
why are you getting deeds?

Wezas
10-14-2003, 04:14 PM
Because I was down to 4 when I died on the glacier in Ta'ill, and haven't had a chance to get many. I like to have at least 20, because I forget easily.

Plus I've been posting things about stealing from an Edine. And he's rather grumpy.

edited to include "an "

[Edited on 10-14-2003 by Wezas]

Parkbandit
10-14-2003, 04:18 PM
You should be de-limbed for using precious gems for deeds.

Go to Teras and get them... they are dirt cheap there.

Wezas
10-14-2003, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Parkbandit
You should be de-limbed for using precious gems for deeds.

Those aren't my precious gems, my nice gems I put in my gem pouch. anything under 4k goes in the loot sack.

My secret is out!

Vesi
10-14-2003, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by Wezas
>exp
Deeds: 6

>appraise my sack
The gem dealer takes the loot sack and inspects the contents carefully before saying, "There are 5 items that I do not deal with at all. I did find 35 gems that I'll give you 43623 silver for, if you want to sell."

>look in sack
In the loot sack you see a small pink pearl, a medium white pearl, a turquoise stone, a yellow sapphire, a ruby, a star sapphire, a large white pearl, a blue-white frost opal, some polished black coral, a pink sapphire, some polished pink coral, a star ruby, a green sapphire, a bright chrysoberyl gem, a star sapphire, a violet sapphire, a white opal, a blue crystal, a hairy wolf spider, an inflated red pig's bladder, a white flask, a white flask, a dark red-green bloodstone, a violet sapphire, a green zircon, some polished red coral, a golden beryl gem, a smoky topaz, a green sapphire, a large black pearl, a green sapphire, a tiny white pearl, a smoky topaz, a smoky topaz, an iridescent pearl, a golden beryl gem, some blue lapis lazuli, a violet sapphire, a star sapphire and a blue sapphire.

[Temple, Black Altar]

>exp
Deeds: 20

Hurray!

Eeep! You have spiders on you!

Vesi

Wezas
10-14-2003, 04:27 PM
That was given to me from a close friend. In return she has "Handsome", my indigo toy rolton.

The bladder is another story.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
10-14-2003, 04:27 PM
I will be keeping a dozen poison needles and cursed diopsides in my self proclaimed gem pouch in GS4.

Wezas
10-14-2003, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage
I will be keeping a dozen poison needles and cursed diopsides in my self proclaimed gem pouch in GS4.

You're not alone there. I'll try to keep my pretties in a plain sack, like an herb satchel.

<poison needles don't do much for people who can cast unpoison> Muhahaha

Suppa Hobbit Mage
10-14-2003, 04:31 PM
Oh I know, I was just on the airship and have probably a hundred of them. May as well use them for something.

Besides, I never carry gems around that I don't want stolen.

Edaarin
10-14-2003, 04:45 PM
I'm not going to be training Edaarin in PP in IV. I swear. Really.

Would it kill them to push back GS IV 6 months and give us all 1 last reallocation so I can bump my rogue to a full 2x in PP? I'm getting pretty tired of snagging 150 coins a pull.

Wezas
10-14-2003, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Edaarin
I'm not going to be training Edaarin in PP in IV. I swear. Really.

Would it kill them to push back GS IV 6 months and give us all 1 last reallocation so I can bump my rogue to a full 2x in PP? I'm getting pretty tired of snagging 150 coins a pull.

Be glad that you *can* 2x in PP. Wezas can only 1x, so he's at quite a disadvantage. Not to mention that Rogue Bonus for pickpocketing.

I currently max out at 175, low of 20, average of 92

Parkbandit
10-14-2003, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Wezas
Be glad that you *can* 2x in PP. Wezas can only 1x, so he's at quite a disadvantage. Not to mention that Rogue Bonus for pickpocketing.

I currently max out at 175, low of 20, average of 92

Heh.. imagine their surprise when they catch you and cast at you though.

If only my thief had a high TD... :sniffle:

Wezas
10-14-2003, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by ParkbanditHeh.. imagine their surprise when they catch you and cast at you though.

And believe me, I use that to the fullest.

219, 1119, 107, 101, 120 (heard it added to TD somewhere), and dissipation.

For outside of town, 150, 202, 103, 120, 1106, 1130 (adds to defense in defensive, I think), shields, warding, defending,

And then pick away.

Wezas
10-14-2003, 05:11 PM
That's the last time I steal with you Edaarin, you're bad luck!

Dighn Darkbeam
10-14-2003, 06:31 PM
And believe me, I use that to the fullest.

219, 1119, 107, 101, 120 (heard it added to TD somewhere), and dissipation.

For outside of town, 150, 202, 103, 120, 1106, 1130 (adds to defense in defensive, I think), shields, warding, defending,

And then pick away. >>

I sure hope all of those nifty spells will light your way through an irate sorcerer's void. Seriously, thieving pushes even avid pacifist to twisted deeds of torture and destruction.

Parkbandit
10-14-2003, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by Dighn Darkbeam

I sure hope all of those nifty spells will light your way through an irate sorcerer's void. Seriously, thieving pushes even avid pacifist to twisted deeds of torture and destruction.

No wonder I love it so! :smug:

Drew2
10-14-2003, 11:31 PM
Speaking of deeds, I have uncovered the secret of free deeds. No matter what age.

And I'm not going to tell.

And if you know, don't tell.

I'M MEAN. OMG.

Wezas
10-14-2003, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by Tayre
Speaking of deeds, I have uncovered the secret of free deeds. No matter what age.

I'M MEAN. OMG.

Should I deed Tayre to see if he's telling the truth? lol

GS4Gurl
10-15-2003, 06:45 PM
Tellme how to get free deeds. Pleeease? U2U me. I wont tell!

theotherjohn
10-15-2003, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by Tayre

I'M MEAN. OMG.

tell me I will post it everywhere and talk about it all the time in game so the stupid deed system is done away with