PDA

View Full Version : Looking for the hook up

AnticorRifling
10-14-2003, 01:18 PM
Alright I need to get my armor altered it's a pain to walk around in deep azure hunts.

I'll pay coins, do shit work(spellups, follow you hunting as an ewave/haste/mana battery/pack mule) whatever I just need someone that can get an alter to help me out. My luck seems to be when the alterers are around I'm not. Such is life. I'm not paying RL cash for the help just silvers.

Let me know what you need from me.

Help get Anticor out of deep azure hunts!

StrayRogue
10-14-2003, 01:31 PM
Dye them for now, when it comes to Ebon's, I'll do my best to help if you haven't gotten em done by then.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
10-14-2003, 02:08 PM
I'm looking to hook up as well. Any single women out there? Muhahaha

Wezas
10-14-2003, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage
I'm looking to hook up as well. Any single women out there? Muhahaha

That's what I thought this thread would be about.

Xcalibur
10-14-2003, 02:14 PM
Amalfya's run for altering is/was great. She still do it, a bit expensive but she's good, so i was told

(1.5m for what you want, 1m for close to) (i think)

p.s. if she doesn't want that free publicity, just tell me, i'll erase it

[Edited on 14-10-03 by Xcalibur]

StrayRogue
10-14-2003, 02:14 PM
See, sex sells ;)

AnticorRifling
10-14-2003, 02:43 PM
Can't dye them they are altered. Alter is ugly to in my opinion, from the opening of RR or some such. I'll post it later when I get home and have access. I just bought them for the protection. 6x doubles with decent crit padding :cool:

Edaarin
10-14-2003, 06:01 PM
I thought you were looking to buy a little somethin somethin. You closet Lisu fan.

Also, Tayvin you're too old to talk like that. Stop it.

AnticorRifling
10-14-2003, 06:19 PM
Here is what my armor looks like right now:

some deep azure hunts
A multitude of small sapphire chips covers the supple azure leather of these hunts. Each of these tiny gems glimmer with a deep blue shine from even the faintest available light. Embroidered over the heart with veniom thread, is the smiling face of Aeia. You also notice a small enchanter's mark.

That's gotta get changed folks, makes me look like some kind 7 foot tall 300 pound water sprite or something.

Askip
10-14-2003, 06:48 PM
If you do not mind being parted with them for an indeterminate period, I may have a big job ticket or two stashed somewhere, or maybe a premium gift left. I'd need to hold them as I need specific gms to do the work, and I'd need to match schedules.

Do not concern yourself about cost, offer what you feel it's worth if you insist. :D

BTW: Nice armor. I'm at vuwh60a@play.net

[Edited on 10-14-2003 by Askip]

AnticorRifling
10-14-2003, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by Askip
If you do not mind being parted with them for an indeterminate period, I may have a big job ticket or two stashed somewhere, or maybe a premium gift left. I'd need to hold them as I need specific gms to do the work, and I'd need to match schedules.

Do not concern yourself about cost, offer what you feel it's worth if you insist. :D

That sounds great if it's not too much trouble for you. Just let me know when you would need them. They are my hunting set so I've got them on me but it's not like I can survive in some 4x doubles :ccol: And the check is in the mail!