PDA

View Full Version : The safest sexual innuendo ever.

Moist Happenings
12-30-2005, 01:57 AM
Speaking in broken common, you say, "My master told me something about situations like this.."

[Wehnimer's, Cul-de-Sac]
Broken bottles, discarded rubbish, and uneasy feelings pervade this dank, ill-lit dead end. Several unsavory-looking citizens seem to be lurking here and there in the shadows for want of anything better to do, and the scratching of rats can be heard from within the nearby walls. A pile of old crates is stacked against the back wall of the alley. You also see a battered iron strongbox, a violet spinel, a badly damaged gold chest, an enruned steel box, the Elronae disk, a petite sweet-smelling cigar, a hawk feather, an owl feather, a bundle of blood red eagle fletchings and an empty wooden crate.
Also here: Elronae who is sitting, Chanari, Missoni
Obvious paths: north

Elronae gives her crimson witch-ball a gentle turn, causing it to spin upon its long silver ribbon. Mesmerized, she gazes at the orb until it falls still again.

Speaking in broken common, Chanari asks, "Situations like what?"

Elronae asks, "We are having a situtation?"

Elronae says, "Im always the last to know."

Missoni quickly says, "I don't want to hear it."

Speaking in broken common, you say, "When you are with three women at the same time: pace yourself. Don't over-exert. You don't want to peform poorly, because they will tell all of their friends about your lack of efficiency and stamina."

Speaking in broken common, you say, "I'm not entirely sure what he was referring to."

Speaking in broken common, you say, "Being with you three is not that taxing at all."

Just thought i'd share. It tickled me the right way.

[Edited on 12-30-2005 by Neff]

Hips
12-30-2005, 02:55 AM
Two of them are Michiko's sisters. >.<

Daniel
12-30-2005, 03:57 AM
Originally posted by GS3 Michiko

+1000 pts

Moist Happenings
12-30-2005, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by GS3 Michiko

So next time it'll be 4 of you and me, then?