View Full Version : Nowhere else but the Landing

Gan
10-14-2003, 12:45 AM
You hear Vif yell, "VIF is stupid."

You hear Bunnykins yell, "If you say so"

enough said...

AnticorRifling
10-14-2003, 08:55 AM
She states the obvious then has Bunnytard agree. I'll pay every silver I have towards the fine if someone feels like meteor swarming the area when they are there.

Warriorbird
10-14-2003, 10:42 AM
Fun new trick. Kick all your AS boosters up. Grab a handaxe. Cast Call Lightning on the handaxe. Bind them. Lodge the handaxe in them. Watch them vaporize.

Wezas
10-14-2003, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by Warriorbird
Fun new trick. Kick all your AS boosters up. Grab a handaxe. Cast Call Lightning on the handaxe. Bind them. Lodge the handaxe in them. Watch them vaporize.

Wow, though I was creative with the Get Cursed Gem, Pour Pure Potion on it, Drop it, Call Lightning, Pick it up, Pure Potion Again, Hand to friend.

Nice gems especially. Everyone's a sucker.

Warriorbird
10-14-2003, 10:51 AM
:grins evilly:

Wezas
10-14-2003, 10:58 AM
Your method is definately cheaper, all you need is a handaxe and a victim. Some thrown weapon training would be nice, but not required, as Recalcitrant could show you by the collection of daggers in his head.

AnticorRifling
10-14-2003, 12:49 PM
I always liked the sleep + weapon fire combo. That call lightning one is great though.

StrayRogue
10-14-2003, 12:54 PM

Can you post a log of this please? I am thinking a thrown weapon user could really work with this. I need to get my ranger to 25th though of course :D

Edaarin
10-14-2003, 01:00 PM
Nothing beats WARN HARASSMENT!

Xcalibur
10-14-2003, 02:20 PM
how old is vif in real life, seriously?

10$ she's over 35

StrayRogue
10-14-2003, 02:21 PM
So?

GS4Gurl
10-15-2003, 06:47 PM
Someone said that Vif is Ysbail (sp?) the GM. Is this true?

Artha
10-15-2003, 06:54 PM
I doubt it. Ysbail's not my favorite GM, but she's not a drooling retard.

I swear, next time I hear one of Vifs 'such and such in my leggings' comments, I'll say 'Yes Vif, we all know you're a whore. Shut up about it.'

Parkbandit
10-15-2003, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by Wezas

Wow, though I was creative with the Get Cursed Gem, Pour Pure Potion on it, Drop it, Call Lightning, Pick it up, Pure Potion Again, Hand to friend.

Nice gems especially. Everyone's a sucker.

Why do you go through the whole curse thing? Can't you drop the gem.. cast the lightning and hand it to someone?

I don't get the cursing.

But the handaxe is simply AWESOME. I have an empath I will have to try that on.

Artha
10-15-2003, 07:03 PM
I don't get the cursing.

They can't drop it when it's cursed.

Parkbandit
10-15-2003, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by Artha

I don't get the cursing.

They can't drop it when it's cursed.

Have you ever tried that? I've dealt with my fair share of cursed gems... occupational hazard :D

I didn't realize that pouring a pure potion twice on a gem would re-install the curse on the gem.

Artha
10-15-2003, 07:45 PM
Pure potion is neutralize curse, not remove curse. You neutralize it, stick it somewhere, and it's cursed again. So you curse it, neutralize it if you aren't the sorcerer, drop it, cast call lightning, and pick it back up. It's now cursed again. So you pour pure potion onto it, neutralize the curse, and hand it to your friend. It is now cursed again.