PDA

View Full Version : New Drug Methods?

Kuyuk
12-20-2005, 07:43 PM
Heh, anyone done these? if so, share your experience; of what you can remember anyway.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/newdrugmethods.html

K.

[Edited on 12-21-2005 by Kuyuk]

Back
12-20-2005, 07:45 PM
Ok, I’ll bite...

WTF is a “new drug method”?

Trinitis
12-20-2005, 07:49 PM
Is this link SFW?

Back
12-20-2005, 07:57 PM
Ahh, like in 40 Year Old Virgin with the apple? lol

I knew one jackass back in the day who took a small fishtank and looped all these crazy tubes through it trying to make this crazy bong thing. When he went to break it in he got a lung full of water. He thought he was an artist but he was really loser.

Apotheosis
12-20-2005, 08:03 PM
I've seen photos of people making pot bongs out of gas masks, but not beer bongs. I don't think I would like it, that much.

As far as using a helmet to umm, retain weed smoke. umm. no comment. I guess I'd do the chick in the picture, but that's about it.

marijuana = bad

Hulkein
12-20-2005, 08:11 PM
Easiest way I've seen to smoke pot is get a liter of soda, put a thumb sized hole in the bottom of it. Then take the cap and put a hole big enough for the slide/bowl head. Fill up the bottle while plugging the hole with your finger, screw on the cap, put lighter to head, take away thumb from hole at bottom of bottle and let gravity do the rest. Once it's full of smoke, unscrew cap, go to town.

Pretty much the same concept as a gravity bong in a pitcher or bucket, but a lot easier.

PS. I don't smoke anymore, just live with a couple pot heads at school.

[Edited on 12-21-2005 by Hulkein]

Ebondale
12-20-2005, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by Apotheosis

marijuana = bad

Thats a big ol' lie.

Alfster
12-20-2005, 08:43 PM
ooo, never thought of a helmet for that.

Sweet, something to do tonight.

Back
12-20-2005, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by Hulkein
PS. I don't smoke anymore, just live with a couple pot heads at school.

[Edited on 12-21-2005 by Hulkein]

Bill Clinton and I feel your pain.

nocturnix
12-21-2005, 01:32 PM
Ive "gotten creative" in my smoking instruments a few times when I was high.

You remember those water cannons? The kind that works like a big syrenge(sp)? You put the tip in the water, pull back on the handle and it sucks water into the chamber, then you push the handle in and water shoots out?

Well being the high genius that I was, I realized the hole for this device was abou tthe size of the joint we were smoking at the time. So like any true McGuiver wanna-be, I put the joint on the end of the pump, pulled back a little filling the chamber with smoke, and had a friend shoot the smoke into my lungs...

2 things I learned from this experience...

1. If you ever decide to smoke out of a water gun, remember the chambers on those things are fucking huge...so you only need a TINY little pull/push.

and

2. IF you decide to smoke out of a water gun, smoke out of a new one...not one that has been used in the pool for however many years...not only does chlorinated water/smoke taste bad...I'm sure its not too healthy either.

Makes for a funny story though.

[Edited on 12-21-2005 by nocturnix]