PDA

View Full Version : Gem Worthy? High Lord Kaege (The not so long version)

Things2Come
12-22-2005, 03:23 AM
So here is the situation, I came back to the landing to get healing because there are rarely any healers in Solhaven. I've met Artomist before and he's either very new or just has no clue what the messages for haste and slow are. So basically he slaps me for casting haste on him!

I thought I would try to roleplay a little bit and here is what happened.

After editing and reading through again I guess I'm a little dramatic over a cast of silence. Just wondering why he bothered to jump into this situation? Bought character just throwing around his power? He obviously had no interest in roleplaying.

>
You ask, "Healing please?"
>l
[Town Square Central]
You notice the fiery red Tepkin disk, the Xrane disk and some stone benches with some stuff on it.
Also here: Gochious, Awnwell (sitting), Tepkin, Apprentice Artomist, Alymar, Albin, Lord Demagor, Tailiana (sitting), Amtrisia (sitting), Xrane (sitting), Ronixis, High Lord Kaege, Journeywoman Gilliann, Narci, Tirfiryas (sitting)
Obvious paths: northeast, east, southeast, southwest, west, northwest
>
Artomist nods to you.
>
>l arto
You see Apprentice Artomist the Consoler.
He appears to be an Erithian.
He appears to be very young and very tall. He has bright blue-green eyes and ashen skin. He has chin length, braided ash blonde hair streaked with silver. He has a deeply lined face, a broad nose and a broad chest.
He has minor cuts and bruises on his back, a strange case of muscle twitching, and minor cuts and bruises on his chest.
He has a scar across his neck, old battle scars on his right arm, old battle scars on his left arm, old battle scars on his right hand, old battle scars on his left hand, an old battle scar across his chest, an old battle scar across his abdominal area, an old battle scar across his back, developed slurred speech, and a scar across his face.
He is holding a pentahedral rowan runestaff in his right hand.
He is wearing a leather sheath, a crystal amulet, a black silk envelope pouch, a double-folded raw silk pack, a pair of soft-soled silk shoes, an angular painted silk robe, a quilted black silk cap, and a silk-lined quilted leather vest.
>smile
You smile.
>
Artomist meditates over you.
Artomist takes your nervous system damage.
>
Nothing happens.
>'Thank you
You say, "Thank you."
>506 tail

You recite a series of mystical phrases while raising your hands, invoking Haste...
>
Nothing happens.
>
You gesture at Tailiana.
Tailiana begins moving faster than you thought possible.
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
>
>say ::Arto Would you like to see slow?
>
Speaking to Artomist, you ask, "Would you like to see slow?"
>
>say ::arto Or some haste?
>
Speaking to Artomist, you ask, "Or some haste?"
>gig
You giggle.
>
Speaking to you, Artomist says, "Not again ."
>
>'You have two choices!
>
You exclaim, "You have two choices!"
>
>gig arto
You giggle at Artomist.
>
Speaking to you, Artomist says, "Haste."
>
>506 arto

You recite a series of mystical phrases while raising your hands, invoking Haste...
>
You gesture at Artomist.
Artomist begins moving faster than you thought possible.
>wink arto
You wink at Artomist.
>
Artomist hauls off and slaps you up'side the head!
>
>gasp
You gasp.
>
>prep sleep
You intone a phrase of elemental power while raising your hands, invoking Sleep...
>cast arto
You gesture at Artomist.
CS: +278 - TD: +29 + CvA: +20 + d100: +27 == +296
Warding failed!
Artomist's eyes roll up into his head as he slumps to the ground.
>
>'That was very rude
You say, "That was very rude."
>
Artomist awakens startled.
Voridian pokes Artomist in the ribs.
>l vor
You see Voridian.
He appears to be a Human.
He appears to be very young and average height. He has sparkling crystal blue eyes and tanned skin. He has chin length, fine black hair. He has a clean-shaven face.
He has an old battle scar across his chest, and old battle scars on his right arm.
He is wearing a jet black shell talisman, a large black leather sack, a crystal amulet, some padded black leather boots, a voluminous black stalking cloak, a reinforced black canvas backpack, a small rose, a black leather sheath, a black metal aventail, a black helm, some black leg greaves, some black arm greaves, a blackened silver alloy flask, an ale brown fleece bandana, some fitted gleaming black leather pants, some studded brigandine armor, a midnight blue vultite shield, and a glittering pink dreamstone pin.
>916

You trace a series of glowing runes while chanting the phrase for Invisibility...
You gesture.
You become invisible.
I>
Artomist stands up.
I>
Voridian chuckles.
I>
Jenix asks, "What'd ya do Artomist?"
I>
Jenix grins.
I>
Vlinch just arrived.
I>
Artomist says, "Rude is casting the wrong spells on me ."
I>
I>'That was haste you silly boy!
You exclaim, "That was haste you silly boy!"
I>prep slow
You intone a phrase of elemental power while raising your hands, invoking Slow...
I>cast arto
You are visible again.
You gesture at Artomist.
CS: +278 - TD: +29 + CvA: +20 + d100: +7 == +276
Warding failed!
There is a sudden flash of light!
Artomist returns to normal speed.
>
>prep slow
You intone a phrase of elemental power while raising your hands, invoking Slow...
>cast arto
You gesture at Artomist.
CS: +278 - TD: +29 + CvA: +20 + d100: +25 == +294
Warding failed!
Artomist suddenly slows all movements.
>
>'I'll show you the difference my child
You say, "I'll show you the difference my child."
>916

You trace a series of glowing runes while chanting the phrase for Invisibility...
You gesture.
You become invisible.
I>
Kaege traces a sign while beseeching the spirits for empowerment...
I>l
I>'That would be slow
You say, "That would be slow."
I>
I>'Go ahead
You say, "Go ahead."
I>'Move about
You say, "Move about."
I>
Kaege gestures while calling upon the lesser spirits for aid...
Kaege gestures.
Kaege dispels your invisibility!
>
Kaege traces a sign while beseeching the spirits for empowerment...
>
Kaege gestures at you.
CS: +310 - TD: +219 + CvA: +14 + d100: +87 == +192
Warding failed!
A pall of silence settles over you.
>
>stare kae
You stare at Kaege.
>
Kaege laughs!
>
Kaege falls to the ground laughing hysterically!
>
Kaege laughs through his pain, grinning stoically.
>
Kaege laughs!
>
>l kae
Tailiana murmurs a simple, mystical chant...
>
You see High Lord Kaege Serpin the Priest.
He appears to be a Giant of the Grot'karesh Clan.
He appears to be youthful and very tall. He has bright jade green eyes and fair skin. He has very long, wavy midnight black hair that parts neatly down the middle, shadowing his face as its length hangs loosely about his shoulders and down to the small of his back. He has a clean-shaven face, a straight nose and a broad chest.
He has a thorny black rose tattoo on his neck.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing a midnight blue shirt buttoned with gleaming silver stars, a crystal amulet, some deep black leather boots, an enruned midnight blue spidersilk backpack studded with gleaming stars and crescent moons, an enruned midnight blue spidersilk cloak emroidered with gleaming stars and crescent moons, a soft pair of cuffed midnight black spidersilk pants, a deep black spidersilk gem pouch, some battle-worn black leathers studded with gleaming silver stars and crescent moons, a pale black rose, a soft white spidersilk priest's collar embroidered with intertwined thorned black roses, a sturdy black leather harness with a deep black runestaff and a bloody vultite dagger secured to it, and a mithril Twilight Hall pin.
>
Demagor softly says, "He's been chuggin' on his pappy's old cough syrup...."
>
Kaege exclaims, "Kaldorian!"
>
Kaldorian bites Kaege!
>
Kaege sits up.
>
Demagor grins at you.
>
Kaldorian laughs!
>
Kaege turns to Kaldorian and cheers!
>
Jenix asks, "Who haz?"
>
Jenix peers quizzically at Demagor.
>
Demagor points at Kaege.
>
Kaldorian flings himself against Kaege, bounces off of him, and giggles madly!
>
Kaege utters a light chant and raises his hands, beckoning the lesser spirits to his aid...
>
Jenix glances at Kaege.
>
Kaege looks over at Jenix and shakes his head.
>
Jenix flails her arms about.
>
Speaking to you, Kaege says, "My apologies miss."
>
Kaege stands up.
>
Jenix rubs Erudite.
>
Kaege dusts himself off.
>
Kaege turns to Kaldorian and cheers!
>
Kaldorian says, "I'm so drunk."
>
Kaldorian looks over at Kaege and shakes his head.
>
Kaege exclaims, "Me too!"
>
Kaege nods to Kaldorian.
>
Kaege laughs!
>
Voridian calmly asks, "Why is everyone cheering?"
>
Kaege says, "Because we are wasted."
>
Voridian calmly says, "Just wanted to be a part of it."
>
Kaege turns to Voridian and cheers!
>
Kaldorian says, "It's how we roll."
>
The pall of silence leaves you.
>
>say ::Kaeg I'd like to know why you felt the need to attack me when that man slapped me across my face.
Kaege slowly and deliberately pounds one of his fists into the other as he stares at Kaldorian.
>
Speaking to Kaege, you say, "I'd like to know why you felt the need to attack me when that man slapped me across my face."
>
Kaege blinks.
>
Speaking to you, Kaege exclaims, "Thats terrible!"
>
Kaege asks, "Who was it?"
>
Kaege peers quizzically at you.
>
>say ::kaeg Thats none of your concern, the matter at hand is why you attacked me.
Speaking to Kaege, you say, "Thats none of your concern, the matter at hand is why you attacked me."
>
Kaege says, "You just looked so cute, I thought I would silence you so I could stare at those beautiful eyes."
>
Kaege gazes fondly at you.
>
Kaldorian falls to the ground laughing hysterically!
>
Kaege beams happily at you!
>
Kaege hugs you.
>
>'Do not touch me
You say, "Do not touch me."
>
>befriend kaege cold
You now regard Kaege with a cold demeanor.
>
>say ::kaeg I could not be more happy if you were to never set eyes upon me again.
Speaking to Kaege, you say, "I could not be more happy if you were to never set eyes upon me again."
>
Kaege says, "Well, I apologize miss, hope you can forgive an honest mistake."
>
Kaege says, "Okay."
>
Kaege smiles.
>
>say ::kaeg You shouldn't dare call yourself a priest, when you attack those you do not know at your fancy
Speaking to Kaege, you say, "You shouldn't dare call yourself a priest, when you attack those you do not know at your fancy."
>
Kaege asks, "Is it safe?"
>
Kaldorian asks, "Is what safe?"
>
Kaldorian peers quizzically at Kaege.
>
>
Kaldorian says, "I just want some smokes...."
>
>
Kaege laughs!
>
Kaege rears back his head and lets out a honking guffaw that would inspire envy in a donkey.
>
>whisper ooc kaeg I hope there is a good excuse for the way you act, otherwise I just feel sorry for you.
(OOC) You quietly whisper to Kaege, "I hope there is a good excuse for the way you act, otherwise I just feel sorry for you."
>
>916

You gesture.
You become invisible.
I>
I>nw
[Town Square, Northwest]

Obvious paths: north, east, southeast, south

[Edited on 12-22-2005 by Things2Come]

Drew
12-22-2005, 03:33 AM
I think the beginning of the log got messed up in the paste.

Terminator X
12-22-2005, 03:44 AM
:yeahthat:

Drew
12-22-2005, 03:49 AM
Also, it could do with a lot of editing.

Satira
12-22-2005, 04:05 AM
No Kaege certainly is NOT bought.

If I had to guess the players were drunk. Then they decided they'd RP they were drunk in the game.

Kaege is usually really nice. Booze clouds your judgement.

Things2Come
12-22-2005, 04:40 AM
I could also just be reading this wrong but it appears they're making Lord of the Ring references asking... Is it safe? (Gandalf asks Frodo that several times.)

I don't know him but I'm not impressed by his roleplaying if this in fact is what this was?

Gizmo
12-22-2005, 04:56 AM

WERD UP G! WE BE DOIN IT GEMSTONE STYLE!

One thing I hate, is fucking tool bags acting like fucktards in Online Games. Another is idiots PRETENDING to be drunk In real life, to look cool.

Tool bags none the less, just ignore them

Tsa`ah
12-22-2005, 05:03 AM
Well, although Artomist wasn't the brightest bulb, you took the opportunity to flex your e-peen by sleeping him and using invisibility.

Someone with a bigger e-peen did some flexing and even though you flexed first, it's just wrong that someone dispelled your invisibility and made you shut your yap?

Had you simply explained to the inexperienced empath about the spell you cast and someone jumped in casting ... I'd have some sympathy, but you threw the first punch and someone decked you for it, but they role played it out ... you just didn't like the outcome.

And no ... "Is it safe" .... Marathon Man

Things2Come
12-22-2005, 05:19 AM
Actually like I mentioned I've had several interactions with Artomist so I felt that I could interact with him on a different level. Thankfully I had a few tools available to me so I was able to roleplay the situation. (Slow, Invis)

I had never met Kaege before this day so I feel the circumstances are quite different.

Things2Come
12-22-2005, 05:22 AM
I guess the LOTR line is

Is it secret, is it safe.

Landrion
12-22-2005, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by Tsa`ah
Well, although Artomist wasn't the brightest bulb, you took the opportunity to flex your e-peen by sleeping him and using invisibility.

Someone with a bigger e-peen did some flexing and even though you flexed first, it's just wrong that someone dispelled your invisibility and made you shut your yap?

Had you simply explained to the inexperienced empath about the spell you cast and someone jumped in casting ... I'd have some sympathy, but you threw the first punch and someone decked you for it, but they role played it out ... you just didn't like the outcome.

And no ... "Is it safe" .... Marathon Man

Yeah that.

12-22-2005, 09:26 AM
Try not to shit your pants when your character gets attacked. :thumbsdown:

Czeska
12-22-2005, 09:28 AM
Kaege is a good guy, I highly doubt he meant to cause issues. Very well could've been a bit toasted IRL.

Personally, I'd chalk it up to an eye roll at best.

Marl
12-22-2005, 10:38 AM
usually youcan tell the RL drunks ig by the sentences that go like this

"I hvae been drnikgn from granndpas couhg syrpu again!"

lines tend to get jumbled easily.

ELO
12-22-2005, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by Things2Come
Kaege gestures at you.
CS: +310 - TD: +219 + CvA: +14 + d100: +87 == +192
Warding failed!
A pall of silence settles over you.
>
>stare kae
You stare at Kaege.
>
Kaege laughs!
>
Kaege falls to the ground laughing hysterically!
>
>
Kaege laughs!
>

It wasn't THAT funny.

TheEschaton
12-22-2005, 12:19 PM
You claim you were RPing yet you asked him how he could be worthy of being a priest?

I hate it when people look at my main character, see he's a giant, but then somehow also ascertain he's a priest just because his title is priest.

If he hasn't told you he's a priest, he's just a giant!

To be fair, my character purposely calls half-elves either elves or human, depending on which he thinks they look like.

-TheE-

Latrinsorm
12-22-2005, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by Tsa`ah
but you threw the first punch While *technically* accurate:
Artomist hauls off and slaps you up'side the head!

#

<T2C casting.>The cough syrup reference was the most OOC, I reckon.

Drew
12-22-2005, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by TheEschaton
You claim you were RPing yet you asked him how he could be worthy of being a priest?

I hate it when people look at my main character, see he's a giant, but then somehow also ascertain he's a priest just because his title is priest.

Exactly, a pet peeve of mine too.

Viridian
12-22-2005, 02:41 PM

To be fair, my character purposely calls half-elves either elves or human, depending on which he thinks they look like.

-TheE-

Yeah, I agree with this unless my characters see certain spells being used by a person, then she'll call them what they are. Priest, wizard.

NONE of my characters call others by their name unless they heard someone call a person that, or they have been introduced. If someone calls my character by name, and I don't know them, my characters wonder how exactly they know.

But yeah, he shouldn't have come in and done that, especially if he wasn't there for the first half.

You should have explained in an ooc whisper to the empath what certain spells did instead of sleeping him.

You both were wrong, sleeping a new character, isn't helping them, explaining to them what's what is.

Alfster
12-22-2005, 02:47 PM

-TheE-

You are aware that you can turn the title off to keep retards from doing this, right?

Marl
12-22-2005, 02:49 PM
The retards should learn how to RP and not look at things and assume.

Alfster
12-22-2005, 02:54 PM
If it's that big of a deal to whoever, turn the shit off and you wont have that problem.

Then again, it'd give you less to bitch about.

Satira
12-22-2005, 02:56 PM
I have my title off because of this problem exactly.

Also Satira has a reserved demeanor while healing so people don't hug her bloody body.

Jayvn
12-22-2005, 03:06 PM
Kaege says, "You just looked so cute, I thought I would silence you so I could stare at those beautiful eyes."
HAHAHAHA

Latrinsorm
12-22-2005, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Drew
Exactly, a pet peeve of mine too.In the original poster's defense, even assuming this was her first interaction with Kaege, he did cast silence and is wearing a priest's collar.

I'm surprised that people are so laid-back about a woman (albeit a fictional one) getting slapped.

SpunGirl
12-22-2005, 04:30 PM
I always ask before casting a helpful spell at someone, it's just common courtesy. Unstun is the exception to this.

Kaege was, IMO, being funny and not taking the encounter as seriously as the original poster obviously was. She's the one who chose to whisper OOC and get all pissy about his "behavior." RPing the situation out would have been a reaction to his lunacy, NOT including the OOC pity-party whisper.

-K

Wezas
12-22-2005, 04:40 PM

You see High Lord Kaege Serpin the Priest.
He is in good shape.

Was it internal pain? Or is that some kind of drunken messaging?

Kaldorian says, "I just want some smokes...."

Classic RP right there.

Aaysia
12-22-2005, 05:13 PM
If my wizard (who's quite the proper lady) got slapped after trying to help out. She'd try sleep the offender then slap him awake to give him a taste of his own medicine.

Kaege made me grin with the 'beautiful eyes' line though I can see how he would have been deemed annoying by casting silence on her. Despite that, I enjoy his interactions while playing with him as Aaysia.

Things2Come
12-22-2005, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by Tea & Strumpets
Try not to shit your pants when your character gets attacked. :thumbsdown:

This was actually the very first time I've ever been attacked. I don't go looking for conflict and I don't expect others to jump into unknown situations by attacking me.

Things2Come
12-22-2005, 05:22 PM

-TheE-

Obviously you're a roleplaying NAZI so I doubt any response that I could provide would be suitable to you.

But if it looks like a duck and it quacks like a duck. ITS A DUCK.

Alfster
12-22-2005, 05:34 PM
Wait, ducks are nazi's?

Vesi
12-22-2005, 05:37 PM
Why is this in gems?

Also, don't cast ANYTHING at my characters without asking first. I don't care if it's the spell of uberness... don't do it.

Vesi

SpunGirl
12-22-2005, 05:48 PM
OMFG T2C! Calm the fuck down.

There are things people do IG that drive me berserk, but when I rant about it other people are like, "eh."

Everyone's idea of good RP is going to be different. Everyone's idea of what is crossing the line and blatantly unacceptable is going to be different. Some people don't agree with you. Don't wig. If this is how you deal with your first-ever confrontation IG, you need to relax.

-K

Things2Come
12-22-2005, 05:59 PM
To be honest, I just didn't expect people to be, Its all your fault!

I was attacked by some random person, out of the blue, who wasn't involved, who I've never met.

But its my fault ... WTF

SpunGirl
12-22-2005, 06:02 PM
You certainly had a hand in things, from my view. I'll reiterate what I said at first... you casted at someone without asking, which IMO is rude. Then, instead of following along with Kaege's lunacy in an RP fashion, you got all pissy and whispered OOC to him.

I'm not some goddess of RP, I've made the same mistake before with Myiera being retarded. It's better to RP it. Trust me.

-K

hectomaner
12-22-2005, 07:03 PM
threads like these just go to show how stupid roleplaying games are.

and satira is right, kaege is not sold, i'm sure he was just drunk, not too uncommon

Things2Come
12-22-2005, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by SpunGirl
You certainly had a hand in things, from my view. I'll reiterate what I said at first... you casted at someone without asking, which IMO is rude. Then, instead of following along with Kaege's lunacy in an RP fashion, you got all pissy and whispered OOC to him.

I'm not some goddess of RP, I've made the same mistake before with Myiera being retarded. It's better to RP it. Trust me.

-K

Are you blind or just not capable of reading english?

I did ask Artomist if he wanted a spell cast on him. He replied and stated he wanted haste. So I cast haste on him.

Maybe thats where the problem is, you guys aren't capable of understanding common english so its my fault.

TheEschaton
12-22-2005, 08:12 PM
NONE of my characters call others by their name unless they heard someone call a person that, or they have been introduced. If someone calls my character by name, and I don't know them, my characters wonder how exactly they know.

That's why I love the new directed speech thing.

As for being an RP Nazi - I'm not. I just play this game because I like to pretend I'm someone else. I have my title on because to whom he is known by, my priest is a relatively well known priest of a certain Arkati. If you DIDN'T know who he was, he'd look like a bum, and that's the whole point I'm trying to play. That's why he doesn't prance around with the "Lord" or "Great Lord" title. There are only a few signs to distinguish him from a vagrant Solhavenite (besides the fact that he's giant, not human), but to have to go down to "You see Soandso." just so no one can assume anything about me is ridiculous.

-TheE-

SpunGirl
12-22-2005, 08:18 PM
Actually, I was talking about the person you cast on in the beginning of the log - not A-whatever their name was.

I'm perfectly capable of reading English. I just don't think what Kaege did was so horrible, and I think YOU could have thrown a little less of a hissy fit. Again... calm the fuck down. There's no need to start making snide comments about my literacy because I disagree with you. Geez.

-K

TheEschaton
12-22-2005, 08:28 PM
Back off of SpunGirl. She donates to the SPCA. I think she's fan-dabby-dozy for that.

-TheE-

Things2Come
12-22-2005, 08:31 PM
Actually, I was talking about the person you cast on in the beginning of the log - not A-whatever their name was.

I'm perfectly capable of reading English. I just don't think what Kaege did was so horrible, and I think YOU could have thrown a little less of a hissy fit. Again... calm the fuck down. There's no need to start making snide comments about my literacy because I disagree with you. Geez.

-K

I tend to cast haste on empaths and rogues whenever I see them. 99% of the time people are very thankful just because most of the actions they take like picking and healing have long roundtimes associated with them.

I didn't know it was a bad thing to try to be nice and helpful. For those that don't like it, I don't cast on them, which is why I asked ART in the first place.

SpunGirl
12-22-2005, 08:35 PM
OMG WHAT I CAN'T READ WHAT YOU SAID BECUZ I R ILLITERATEKTHX.

-K

Vesi
12-22-2005, 08:56 PM

I did ask Artomist if he wanted a spell cast on him. He replied and stated he wanted haste. So I cast haste on him.

Maybe thats where the problem is, you guys aren't capable of understanding common english so its my fault.

However, after he slaps you and you sleep him (deserved), you then cast slow on him WITHOUT him asking you to.

prep slow
>cast arto
You gesture at Artomist.
Warding failed!
>

I didn't see where he asked for that spell. You took it upon yourself to show him the difference between haste and slow without his permission. So, you did cast an UNWANTED spell on him.

Vesi

Vesi
12-22-2005, 08:57 PM

-K

:lol:

Things2Come
12-22-2005, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by Vesi

However, after he slaps you and you sleep him (deserved), you then cast slow on him WITHOUT him asking you to.

prep slow
>cast arto
You gesture at Artomist.
Warding failed!
>

I didn't see where he asked for that spell. You took it upon yourself to show him the difference between haste and slow without his permission. So, you did cast an UNWANTED spell on him.

Vesi

I wanted to show him the difference so he understands not to slap the next helpful wizard who's trying to make his low-level life a little speedier.

Things2Come
12-22-2005, 09:10 PM
And I'm sorry for spouting off about not being able to read. I was just a little frustrated.

PS. I already said I was little dramatic... ok ok, maybe a lot!

Ebondale
12-22-2005, 09:14 PM

-K

U CUNT REED GUD?!1 ( :lol: ) OMG ME 2

JoeMetal
12-23-2005, 04:53 PM
where to begin....hm, okay, my character is not bought, and yes i was drunk, and roleplaying being drunk and not "acting drunk to be cool", so my judgement was a little clouded, and i made an honest mistake, which i apologized for a few times and you blew me off, so for all that bs im sorry. secondly, i do not appreciate the ooc whispers to my character attacking me personally, that was uncalled for, you dont even know me. thanks for posting an entire log about me though in gems! you rock! MUAH!

xoxox kaege

Ebondale
12-23-2005, 10:50 PM
Well, that was a happy ending to this tale... I guess?

:cheers:

JoeMetal
12-24-2005, 10:39 PM
i think so too! <3aaysia

Warriorbird
01-03-2006, 03:38 PM
T2C = being emo

Kaege = being sort of foolishly OOC

There's a happy medium.

01-03-2006, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Things2Come This was actually the very first time I've ever been attacked. I don't go looking for conflict and I don't expect others to jump into unknown situations by attacking me.

I didn't think you did anything wrong. I just thought the "OOC whisper" was stupid.

Argue it out in-character instead of resorting to OOC whispers. I hate "roleplayers" who burst apart at the seams at the first sign of conflict. It's like saying "I'm a great roleplayer as long as I get to decide how everyone reacts."