PDA

View Full Version : LM Help

Mistomeer
12-20-2005, 09:34 AM
I'm working on my 5th rank in LM.
What does the trainer want you to say for your highest lock? If I say what I sense, it's wrong. If I include the room conditions, spells, etc and the highest lock and trap from LM Sense, it's still wrong.

Brattt8525
12-20-2005, 09:36 AM
If I remember right <it has been awhile> just copy/paste exactly what it says when you sense.

fallenSaint
12-20-2005, 10:03 AM
All he is looking for are the basic key words you don't even have to make a coherent sentence structure out of it.

Daniel
12-20-2005, 10:16 AM
Yea, just say "easy"

and yes these ranks are annoying as fuck (I'm on like 7) as you're hardly ever right.

Gan
12-20-2005, 12:45 PM
I copy and paste what the lock is, no conditions unless he specifically asks for it.

so you can feasably say key words: an impossibly intracate lock and if its within the range that he will accept for the lock he's set for you it will work.

Not all of what you sense will be accurate though so even though you paste what you sense, its not necessarily right. As you become more experienced the accuracy of your sense will become greater.

Aaysia
12-20-2005, 01:27 PM
omg I hate sense.

When I typed spell active to see what my rogue had on her (I'd usually go in spell less that makes things a little easier) then just say what spells he put on me (voices in your head is when your amulet's on I think) and how light/dark the room was.