PDA

View Full Version : Selling: 10x Spiked Medium Shield.

deck
12-19-2005, 03:15 AM
10x Spiked Shield

Looking for 25 mil FLAT
Bids to imdeck@mfxpop.com
This shield is full 10x enchants. with spikes.

Desc: a dark krodera spiked battle-shield.

Looks like it's Medium shield, no more portals in armorys

Show: The dark battle-shield is rimmed in sharpened krodera spikes. A padded shoulder strap of monkey fur is banded across the back of the shield for ease in carrying. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.

Weigh: You carefully examine the krodera spiked battle-shield and determine that the weight is about 8 pounds.

Assess: You assess the battle-shield for structural weaknesses and strengths.

Careful examination indicates the krodera spiked battle-shield has a base strength of 59 and a base durability of 220. You also determine the current integrity of the krodera spiked battle-shield to be at 100.0%.

You heft the battle-shield a few times, but learn nothing more about it.

Inspect: You carefully inspect your krodera spiked battle-shield.

Your careful inspection of a dark krodera spiked battle-shield allows you to conclude that it is a medium shield that protects the bearer if carried in the left hand. You also notice that it is spiked.

You determine that you could wear the battle-shield, slinging it across your shoulders and back

Amaron
12-19-2005, 11:06 AM
Are the spike permenant or do they degrade over time?

J

The Ponzzz
12-19-2005, 07:01 PM
I JUST used the portal in the armory on my wall shield...

Do you mean that it can't convert to anything?

deck
12-19-2005, 08:30 PM
Nah, when I went into the Armory to Convert it (Ta'Illisitm), it didn't have a portal that I could find..... am I in the wrong spot?

As for the spikes, I was under the impression that once they were on the shield, they were there for good

Amaron
12-20-2005, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by deck
Nah, when I went into the Armory to Convert it (Ta'Illisitm), it didn't have a portal that I could find..... am I in the wrong spot?

As for the spikes, I was under the impression that once they were on the shield, they were there for good

Just making sure as they have been doing all this temp stuff lately.

J

The Ponzzz
12-20-2005, 01:39 PM
Landing has one ONCE you walk in. Just but [shield] in portal x2

deck
12-22-2005, 07:27 AM
Tried Landing Portal, appears the shield is Medium, and cannot be converted

(possibly when merchant added spikes he converted it without sayin anything).

deck
12-23-2005, 10:57 PM
Teh Bump?