PDA

View Full Version : New Years!

The Cat In The Hat
12-15-2005, 07:29 PM
First I demand Angela attends this!!

Now that that's out of the way...

We'll be having a new years party. We're in the Springfield Mass area and anyone that want's to attend is invited.

If you need directions and such please U2U me and I'll get them for you.

The party will be December 31st and starts around 6-7pm. We have plenty of room for crashers if needed.

I'll post more info as soon as I know more :)

Jennifer

Gizmo
12-15-2005, 07:40 PM
I refuse to go if there are no hot chicks there. End of story. Besides, I think we are having a Mansion New Years Bash this year, our Halloween one was great :)

Drew2
12-15-2005, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by Gizmo
I refuse to go if there are no hot chicks there. End of story. Besides, I think we are having a Mansion New Years Bash this year, our Halloween one was great :)

100 bucks says you're not hot.

The Cat In The Hat
12-15-2005, 08:55 PM
Hmm... Well I dunno about how many hot chicks will be here, but we seem to have fun. Actually, most of the hot chicks are already taken.

Will just be all us geeks getting together to drink, celebrate the new year, maybe play some settlers and the like. Lotta GS people come and Jen makes her caramel apple drinks that are to die for.

Jenn

[Edited on 12-16-2005 by The Cat In The Hat]

Gizmo
12-15-2005, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Tayre

100 bucks says you're not hot.

If you're serious about this bet, I'll gladly accept. Let me know Tayre, I could use another 100 bucks :)

Bobmuhthol
12-15-2005, 09:48 PM
If I was a chick, I would do Gizmo.

Gizmo
12-16-2005, 07:51 AM
<3 Bob..He knows a good thing when he sees it ;)

Anyhow, I haven't even talked to the lot of you in Prime that actually know me. Due to various reasons,

1) I'm in PLAT now
2) I don't use Psinet or Lich, but may at some point when I get un-lazy.
3) My work hours are re-dick-ulous
4) Myspace FTW

To stay on topic, I doubt I'd be able to drive to MA, would be nice though as I could kill two birds with one stone..Attend the party, then most likely attend a Frat Party at MIT with my cousin. But I will be working New Years most likely, into the next day :(

Terminator X
12-16-2005, 08:03 AM
a Frat Party at MIT

I think it's a safe assumption to say that you probably won't be missing out on too much debauchery if duty calls :saint:

- The Termite

P.S. Looking at your signature, how do you figure that Gizmo resembles anything remotely close to that which is a monkey, weird or not? :weird:

CrystalTears
12-16-2005, 08:06 AM
Hmm. We've gone the last two years (although last year we had problems on the way home). Hopefully if the car isn't being a dick this year, we can give a go. Here's to hoping. :D

Ilvane
12-16-2005, 08:58 AM
I HAVE to go this time..:whine:

I'm going to talk to MA and hopefully she is going so I can drive with her..

I can't miss New Year's..I had such a blast last year.

-Angela

Gizmo
12-16-2005, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Terminator X

a Frat Party at MIT

I think it's a safe assumption to say that you probably won't be missing out on too much debauchery if duty calls :saint:

- The Termite

P.S. Looking at your signature, how do you figure that Gizmo resembles anything remotely close to that which is a monkey, weird or not? :weird:

haha, my cousin apparently says the parties which some Frats at MIT hold are wild. Due to the fact most of the girls who show up to them, aren't attending MIT, but some weird college near by. I trust him enough to have good judgement :)

As for the monkey bit, don't ask :)

Sean of the Thread
12-16-2005, 03:56 PM
If there is drunken sex and boobies flopping around I'll be there.

CrystalTears
12-16-2005, 04:03 PM
Holy shit if Xyelin goes, I'll have to find a way to make it.

Skeeter
12-16-2005, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by Xyelin
If there is drunken sex and boobies flopping around I'll be there.

You might get lucky with a chick that can ambulate.

TheEschaton
12-16-2005, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by Terminator X

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
a Frat Party at MIT
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think it's a safe assumption to say that you probably won't be missing out on too much debauchery if duty calls

- The Termite

P.S. Looking at your signature, how do you figure that Gizmo resembles anything remotely close to that which is a monkey, weird or not?

MIT parties are always wild. Too wild.

My freshman year, some kid died at an MIT party, Boston PD were a pain in the ass for the rest of my 4 years in college. All Boston area schools cracked down.

Ilvane
12-21-2005, 01:35 PM
I can't wait for New Years!!!:bouncy:

The Cat In The Hat
12-21-2005, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by Ilvane
I can't wait for New Years!!!:bouncy:

Yay! you'll come if I have to drag you by the hair! Hmm... that could be fun...

Jenn

The Ponzzz
12-21-2005, 02:20 PM
Hehe, by what the OTHER host has told me of this party, I wish i could come this year. I'll just make it to the spring/summer gatherings though. Woe is me.

The Cat In The Hat
12-21-2005, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by The Ponzzz
Hehe, by what the OTHER host has told me of this party, I wish i could come this year. I'll just make it to the spring/summer gatherings though. Woe is me.

Aww... I thought he said you were comming.

We're gonna do something to make up for Simucon as well. We're talking about a BIG camping thing. Just talking so far though, we'll see.

Ilvane
12-21-2005, 07:39 PM
OMG camping would be fun..I haven't been in SO long.

-A

The Ponzzz
12-21-2005, 07:42 PM
I wish I could, don't think I can me and the GF really wanna go too!

Burnt out Priestess
12-21-2005, 07:54 PM
Hmmm,i might be there,no promises as we are getting alot of snow lately and depends on the partying going on here that evening cause i usually go to the bar where my friends band plays,so i will see.

Fallen
12-21-2005, 07:59 PM
Damn. Sounds like fun. I will be in Mi, though. I would like to make sure that this game isn't some figment of my imagination. All I have to go on is Xandalf's player, and he is too skinny to be solid evidence.

[Edited on 12-22-2005 by Fallen]

Xandalf
12-21-2005, 08:02 PM
Don't get beat down.

That is all.

Evelith
12-21-2005, 09:16 PM
Dude,

Is your wee one going to be there? I wanna-wanna go! Joseline will totally fall asleep, and I can sneak in a happy drink. Wait- is it wrong to drink when children are asleep in the next room? Am I a bad mother? Am I going to hell?!?!?! MA said she'd bring K!

We took her to see King Kong this past weekend, and I feel guilty for that because it was excessively violent. Of course, she rolled her eyes and say, 'Ohm'gawd, Sah-rah, like..it was jus' a monkey."

(I can't type Puerto accents well. Boo, me.)

Though, she made me crack up in the middle of the movie when she, all loud, yells out, "Yo' mama better make you brush your teeth! DANG!" We're still working on the whole 'you have to be quiet at the movies' thing.

<3 the Joseline!

-Sarah

The Cat In The Hat
12-29-2005, 06:38 PM
haahaa

No my baby won't be here :( She's spending the holidays with her dad this year, but she's all mine next year :dances:

Come just to throw things at the Kithus we'll have here!

Kithus and his lady are attending this year, all the usuals and hopefully some more new (over 18, sorry there's booze here...) faces

We commence drinking and being jackasses around 5pm Saturday. Come any earlier and I'll make you stand out in the rain because I'm famous for waiting till the last minute to get ready, and I refuse to answer the door in my undies.

Rowi
12-29-2005, 06:56 PM
I know where Ill be!! Holy Shit!

Ilvane
12-30-2005, 12:08 AM
Not going to make it yet AGAIN!!!

Time for a new car, that's it!

:flamed:

Czeska
12-30-2005, 06:23 AM
Throwing things at Kithus... now that's tempting.

Enjoy.

Vixen
12-30-2005, 07:39 AM
Once again, travel is restricted due to the wee one, and the fact that we're fairly broke from his first Christmas. This makes two new years that I have missed now. I shoulda never moved south.

Jani

Ilvane
12-30-2005, 10:14 AM
I agree on that Miss. Jani..we miss you..and I want to pinch that kiddos cheeks!

Angela

kranfer
12-30-2005, 12:59 PM
I will be going since Paul says he wants me there :) If anyone wants a ride from Saratoga, Albany, Schenectady, Rennselaer, Columbia, Schoharie, Otsego Counties in NY let me know I only charge gas money!

Chelle
12-31-2005, 12:47 PM
Hi Cat, that partay sounds like fun. One day I will come to one of these gatherings I promise!

Post pics!

Have a Happy New Year, PC!

The Cat In The Hat
12-31-2005, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Chelle
Hi Cat, that partay sounds like fun. One day I will come to one of these gatherings I promise!

Post pics!

Have a Happy New Year, PC!

Yes you will! Will be fun. Cooking some french onion soup, wings and have all kindsa sandwich stuff. All the usual party food like chips and salsa and the like...

And a fully stocked liquer (I cant spell that word!) cabinet.

Promises to be fun. I'll post some pics since I've learned how to get the pics from the camera to the computer :)

Jenn

The Cat In The Hat
01-01-2006, 03:30 PM
Ok... Now who left their cell phone here?

Alfster
01-01-2006, 06:48 PM
I'll claim it

Skirmisher
01-01-2006, 06:52 PM
No giving the phone to Alf!

He'll be calling like Sumatra or something with it !

SpunGirl
01-01-2006, 06:58 PM
Just start calling all the numbers stored in it and be like, "who do you know that plays a text-based RPG?" Hahahaha.

-K

The Cat In The Hat
01-01-2006, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by SpunGirl
Just start calling all the numbers stored in it and be like, "who do you know that plays a text-based RPG?" Hahahaha.

-K

haahaa

Would work maybe if the battery wasn't dead! Guess I messed with it too much trying to find interesting pictures on it eh?

drigore
01-01-2006, 10:46 PM
Heh, that's Chris's phone. He was wigging out on the drive home and made Dave call Vivian. Needless to say, she left already. I'm sure he'll find some way to get a hold of you and Paul.

Alfster
01-02-2006, 06:18 AM
Um, I swear my name is Chris.

At least delete the phone book before returning it, I gurantee the loser of the phone wont lose it again. Very few people actually have their phone numbers written down elsewhere.

The Cat In The Hat
01-02-2006, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by drigore
Heh, that's Chris's phone. He was wigging out on the drive home and made Dave call Vivian. Needless to say, she left already. I'm sure he'll find some way to get a hold of you and Paul.

They IM'd Paul and I in turn IM'd Chris. He never did answer the question "So how do you want me to get your phone back to you?"

Chris was really cool so I'll return it to him without the ransom.

pics are up!

http://www.members.aol.com/GSLdyGothique/NewYears.html

[Edited on 1-2-2006 by The Cat In The Hat]

kranfer
01-02-2006, 12:03 PM
Me king of fire! Mawahaha! Although Dave (Tilmont) is not scared of fire as he saved his princess new years hat from the fire numerous times! But as Oliver (Naos) says, we are made of flesh and fire burns flesh... but none of us burned hehe.

CrystalTears
01-02-2006, 12:08 PM
Ah, the usual suspects. I'm sorry I missed it.

I would have liked to meet Kithus. He's always been cool. :)

Amaron
01-02-2006, 12:41 PM
Kithus was IMing me and making me feel bad I couldn't go.

:(

Maybe next year, sounds like it was a blast!

J

Czeska
01-03-2006, 12:37 PM
Kithus would probably try to muss my hair in RL just like he always did in game (just to piss me off).

ya know.. didn't Keith used to be blonde?

[Edited on 1-3-2006 by Czeska]

Augie
01-03-2006, 01:03 PM
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I'll have to try to drag Washee up there one year for some debauchery.